Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
imarchuang said:
Hi luckychamp,

do you know if I could apply for the OINP (master stream) before my PGWP gets approved? I am currently holding a work permit valid till end of April 2016.
Yes you can because no job offer required

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
uzumaki said:
I have applied through Express Entry to CIC and i got PT/INterest letter from OINP under Human Capital.
I am about to submit the documents as per process to OINP.
I have two questions regarding with,
PROOF OF FUNDS,
I am from India and showing CAD 17638/- with single dependant. I have a Bank certification letter(Got 1week days back) and Fixed Deposit Statement received while starting the FD.
In the IMMI Form, there is an option to select Current Bank Certification letter and Fixed Deposit Statement.

Should i select both Current bank Certification Letter as well, as i am submitting Bank certification letter stating FD balance?

Supporting Documents,
Should i write Name, DOB and Express Entry Number on each and every proofs/documents ?
is 17,638 in split ?? if not then show them one and don't make confusion. If not then definitely both

secondly, no need to write anything on the supporting docs.....its obvious and attache with your application

farzan89

Sep 26, 2015
Hi.

I have a question regarding continuing my studies after nomination from OINP. Can I start doing my PhD after I get my nomination from OINP? Or I have to wait until my PR card?

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
I have applied through Express Entry to CIC and i got PT/INterest letter from OINP last night.
I have two questions regarding this.
1. Now should I start collecting documents which I need to submit within 45 days or first I have to contact OINP that I accept your nomination(do they require any acceptance from my side before sending documents).
2. Regarding funds, we are 3 members so we need to show $18,230. My wife is a principal applicant. I have Rs1,00,000 in previous company PF account & I left that company 3 months back & my wife also have around Rs50,000 in her current job PF account. SO, can we show PF amount as a part of funds.
3. Last, I want to know that we have to submit Bank statement or Balance certificate of the account for the proof of funds.

You are requested to guide me on this.

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
farzan89 said:
Hi.

I have a question regarding continuing my studies after nomination from OINP. Can I start doing my PhD after I get my nomination from OINP? Or I have to wait until my PR card?
I think its in the eligibility criteria that you will not intention I think for next two years to study further ...... in exception you need approval

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Mechanical Engg said:
I have applied through Express Entry to CIC and i got PT/INterest letter from OINP last night.
I have two questions regarding this.
1. Now should I start collecting documents which I need to submit within 45 days or first I have to contact OINP that I accept your nomination(do they require any acceptance from my side before sending documents).
2. Regarding funds, we are 3 members so we need to show $18,230. My wife is a principal applicant. I have Rs1,00,000 in previous company PF account & I left that company 3 months back & my wife also have around Rs50,000 in her current job PF account. SO, can we show PF amount as a part of funds.
3. Last, I want to know that we have to submit Bank statement or Balance certificate of the account for the proof of funds.

You are requested to guide me on this.
I can only tell you my opinion by experience.

I dont have an answer to your first question

Any funds could be included as far as they could be liquidated on request

As for the bank statement i have included in my application too fixed deposit that i am holding jn India. You just need something original with bank stamp and all. For any foreign accounts original documents are required

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
farzan89 said:
Hi.

Hi Nick.

When applying for Opportunities Ontario: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the International Graduate category you should not have further studies as your main activity in the province (e.g., pursuing a PhD or another degree/diploma).

This category is designed for International Master Students who are ready to enter the labour market on full-time basis after their studies. Graduates are allowed to pursue further studies, only if those are necessary to meet registration requirements in a regulated occupation in Ontario.

If studies are on a part-time basis and do not prevent you from finding a job or if you have completed courses and are no longer studying, you may also be eligible.

For further information please refer to the website: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/index.htm.

Moreover, if an approved International Master’s Nominee applicant decides to pursue a PhD while the permanent resident application is in process, the program has the right to withdraw its nomination which will result in a denial of permanent resident status.

Therefore, only after you become a permanent resident, you can pursue any further studies on a full-time basis.

Please refer to the Application Guide for Nominees: International Students – Masters Graduates on our website for all the requirements and mandatory supporting documents:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_app_guide_masters.pdf

Thank you.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
farzan89 said:
Hi.

They have mention in q/a section, if nomination is provided they believe applicants shld start working, applicants shld not move to studies.

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
PK_11 said:
They have mention in q/a section, if nomination is provided they believe applicants shld start working, applicants shld not move to studies.
I agree

supersonicbox

Apr 6, 2011
Hey Guys I just want to provide with a status update, I applied to OINP master's stream on September 30th I got the acknowledgment letter 3 day ago and as I understand now the 90 day count starts. I have also applied for the graduate work permit on August 30th 2015 and I have not received an answer yet.

This loooong waiting periods suck!!!

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
supersonicbox said:
Hey Guys I just want to provide with a status update, I applied to OINP master's stream on September 30th I got the acknowledgment letter 3 day ago and as I understand now the 90 day count starts. I have also applied for the graduate work permit on August 30th 2015 and I have not received an answer yet.

This loooong waiting periods suck!!!
Great. FYI people even from the month of Oct are receiving their PGWP. See the link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/augustseptember-applicants-pgwp-timeline-t384479.75.html I also applied on the 5th Oct still waiting.

As for the 90 day waiting period I think your and my application is well beyond the 90 day waiting period now. As per my understanding it is the day from which they receive the application not the day they acknowledge it. I got acknowledge on the 24th Dec. Not sure if they are actually giving out the nomination this month!!!

jsk2015

Nov 12, 2015
I have also submitted submitted my application on Nov 4th. I sent it through Fedex, have not received any acknowledgement from them.
This seems a common problem, can someone who has received a PNP from Ontario share their experience.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parvisingh said:
Great. FYI people even from the month of Oct are receiving their PGWP. See the link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/augustseptember-applicants-pgwp-timeline-t384479.75.html I also applied on the 5th Oct still waiting.

As for the 90 day waiting period I think your and my application is well beyond the 90 day waiting period now. As per my understanding it is the day from which they receive the application not the day they acknowledge it. I got acknowledge on the 24th Dec. Not sure if they are actually giving out the nomination this month!!!

Hey Parvi,

I saw that OINP asked you to send them your PGWP. Were they ok with the fact that it was still being processed?

Thanks.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
lauraDz said:
Hey Parvi,

I saw that OINP asked you to send them your PGWP. Were they ok with the fact that it was still being processed?

Thanks.

Yes if you have seen the facebook page of OINP then I think its quite clear if I haven't got the PGWP right now then the confirmation that I have applied for it would be enough.