+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

mike.07

Mar 10, 2016
snake3276120 said:
After my die-hard trying calling, faxing, sending emails, I got my AOR today.

No initials found for the officer's name, but I do have two attachments - a letter of acknowledgement , and a receipt for 1500 CAD.

FYI I am inland CEC, and I am employed. My work permit expires 6/27 (which is less than 20 days).

Other info is in my signature.

Hi
Did you checked your bank to inquire if the DD is enachashed or not anytime before getting AOR?

Thanks

snake3276120

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
2133/2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-09-2016
mike.07 said:
Hi
Did you checked your bank to inquire if the DD is enachashed or not anytime before getting AOR?

Thanks
I checked once in late May (I am inland applicant so I'm using money order, but it's the same idea), and it was not encashed at the time. However, on my receipt, the recepit date is June 8, while the encashed date is June 1.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Rex6 said:
Those are good news hope. I have a question did you work permit is expired, and did you apply to visitor/student visa? I am asking because mine is going to expire soon, but I want to apply to another status like student/visitor but I don't know how this might affect my application ???
my work permit expired and i had to change my status to visitor to maintain legal status. As long as you are able to maintain legal status in Canada then it will not affect your application. but keep calling Ontario if yours is about to expire so you can recieve AOR and use this apply for BOWP and buy yourself time to continue working. I can not say for sure the BOWP will be approved for sure but you are able to buy yourself time.

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mltan said:
ok. although i just want to err in the side of caution. after AOR from OINP, it might take another 3-4 months for them to make a decision (on the average), i heard from a lawyer that decision on work permit extension is usually provided in a month or so. if you do get implied status, it might also expire and still no decision from OINP on nomination yet. - not sure what the next option would be if that happens (except for leaving canada).
Yes, I am pretty resigned to the fact I will have to leave Canada. I'm just buying some time.

According to this page, it takes 115 days to process a BOWP application sent via mail: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp#

SriniB

Jun 19, 2014
Hi Guys,

Got My AOR yesterday following are my application's Time Frame. Please update me on the speardsheet.

EE Profile Created: 30th Nov 2015
OINP ITA : 2nd Dec 2015
Application Sent: 14th Jan 2016
Application Received: 18th Jan 2016
AOR Received : 8th June 2016
WP Expiring : 1st week of August 2016
CEC INLAND

Also can anyone tell me what would be net step after AOR? Is there any link in this forum to follow?

I Wish all the best for everyone to get your AOR Soon.

bicko

Jun 9, 2016
Did anyone's Bridge OWP got approved based on the AOR received?
If so how many days did it took to get it extended?

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bicko said:
Did anyone's Bridge OWP got approved based on the AOR?
PNP AOR is not enough to bridge an open work permit.

Heck, even a PNP nomination is not enough.

You need an AOR from EE.

See: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bowp-do-i-need-aor-or-nomination-from-oinp-t428090.0.html

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
My fellow January applicants....I know the wait is a bit frustrating. Today I called OINP office and spoke to a guy. All he was able to tell me was that my application was in queue. I was hoping that I'd get some really good news as today's my birthday.

Anyhow, just a few minutes ago, I received an e-mail from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca" stating that my application has been updated. You can just imagine my excitement upon receipt of such an e-mail. So I followed the link that logged me into my CIC account to find no new messages. After a few minutes of going over my profile with a fine tooth comb, I realized that the only difference to my account page is that I am now at CRS 435. So I am one year older....and five points less. :(

Oh well....I'm just grateful to be alive....and I'm keeping the hope alive that I would soon receive my AOR. Stay strong people....you're not alone during this period of anxiety. ;)

krazykm

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
Happy Birthday! :D

Mar 1, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gregrdyer said:
My fellow January applicants....I know the wait is a bit frustrating. Today I called OINP office and spoke to a guy. All he was able to tell me was that my application was in queue. I was hoping that I'd get some really good news as today's my birthday.

Anyhow, just a few minutes ago, I received an e-mail from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca" stating that my application has been updated. You can just imagine my excitement upon receipt of such an e-mail. So I followed the link that logged me into my CIC account to find no new messages. After a few minutes of going over my profile with a fine tooth comb, I realized that the only difference to my account page is that I am now at CRS 435. So I am one year older....and five points less. :(

Oh well....I'm just grateful to be alive....and I'm keeping the hope alive that I would soon receive my AOR. Stay strong people....you're not alone during this period of anxiety. ;)
What details did you provide to the person you spoke to? Only EE profile number? Also, let us know the number which you called.

Thanks.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
azeezahmedsyed said:
What details did you provide to the person you spoke to? Only EE profile number? Also, let us know the number which you called.

Thanks.
The number I called was (416)327-0374. I followed the instructions on the voice menu. So I chose 1 for English then 0 to speak with an operator. After I introduced myself and asked about my application, the operator asked that I spell my last name. I heard the operator typing over the phone as I spelled my last name and seconds after I was told that my application was in queue. He also mentioned that there is a backlog and that he would be unable to provide any additional information regarding when to expect an AOR because of the aforementioned backlog.

So we will continue to wait. What I would do is follow up with my bank to see if my draft was deposited into OINP's account. In doing so, I would know whether or not they have checked my application for completion. I have read in other topics on this forum that some drafts have been deposited weeks before AORs were sent out. I hope that most January applicants would be fortunate enough to at least have their drafts deposited into OINP's account, so that we would not have to go through the hassle of getting another draft and sending it out.

snake3276120

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
2133/2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-09-2016
gregrdyer said:
The number I called was (416)327-0374. I followed the instructions on the voice menu. So I chose 1 for English then 0 to speak with an operator. After I introduced myself and asked about my application, the operator asked that I spell my last name. I heard the operator typing over the phone as I spelled my last name and seconds after I was told that my application was in queue. He also mentioned that there is a backlog and that he would be unable to provide any additional information regarding when to expect an AOR because of the aforementioned backlog.

So we will continue to wait. What I would do is follow up with my bank to see if my draft was deposited into OINP's account. In doing so, I would know whether or not they have checked my application for completion. I have read in other topics on this forum that some drafts have been deposited weeks before AORs were sent out. I hope that most January applicants would be fortunate enough to at least have their drafts deposited into OINP's account, so that we would not have to go through the hassle of getting another draft and sending it out.
This is their standard reply. If you are not inland applicant with expiring status, there is likely no chance for you to speed up. Sorry I don't meant to disappoint you, but that's the truth.

If you are an inland applicant with expiring status, fax them.

KriSmi

Jun 10, 2016
I submitted my application to onip on 28th Jan 2015. Still haven't received the AOR :(

When I emailed to inquire about my application - I got reply as -

"Your application package has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters may take longer to be issued.

If your application is complete, you will receive the letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted for assessment.

If your application is incomplete, your package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program"