17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Mr Dev said:
Thanks Prashant .. So can i do it now or should i wait for AOR ?

you can do it now and notify OINP over email.
Also do i have to send the same for myself and my wife ?
Yes, for both.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Mr Dev said:
Hey Stanlee,

Are they asking for a duplicate copy of ECA from everyone ?And has that to be sent to them from WES directly .I have no idea about this .

Can you let me know what it is all about and when and how i can do this .
There is already a thread on the same topic http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes-t385824.195.html

Yes, you need to place an order to make an electronic copy of your ECA report available to OINP.

You can place order for a duplicate copy of ECA report to be sent to MCIIT (OINP) by WES by following steps given below.

1. On your dashboard, click on 'Order Report'
2. On the next page, select 'Immigration' from the dropdown list and continue to the next page
3. Select 'No' for Would you like a paper report sent to you?
4. Click on 'Add Recipient'
5. Select recipient as 'Provincial Nominee Program' from the dropdown list and continue to next page
6. On the next page select the radio button for the recipient 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT' and mention your file number/Express Entry profile number in 'Attention' field and continue to the payment page.

Once you have placed the order, you can inform OINP by sending an email to them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca with the following details.
- Primary Applicant Name
- Express Entry Profile Number
- Job Seeker Code
- File Number (if you have got AOR)

You can attached the following to the email.
- WES Duplicate ECA Report Payment Receipt (for order placed for ECA Report to be sent to OINP)
- WES Evaluation Completed Notification (if you got one)
- WES Duplicate ECA Report (if evaluation is completed)

You are also eligible to receive a refund of CAD 41.81. Whenever you place an order on WES for a duplicate copy of your ECA report to be made available to OINP, WES system also charges you for a copy to be made available to CIC (by default). In fact, you need not make the report available to CIC again as it is already available to CIC as per the first payment you made to WES (when you got your educational credentials assessed). So, you can request a refund from WES for CAD 41.81 for the extra report which you did not order (but the system selects it automatically).

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
There is already a thread on the same topic http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes-t385824.195.html

Yes, you need to place an order to make an electronic copy of your ECA report available to OINP.

You can place order for a duplicate copy of ECA report to be sent to MCIIT (OINP) by WES by following steps given below.

2. On the next page, select 'Immigration' from the dropdown list and continue to the next page
5. Select recipient as 'Provincial Nominee Program' from the dropdown list and continue to next page
6. On the next page select the radio button for the recipient 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT' and mention your file number/Express Entry profile number in 'Attention' field and continue to the payment page.

Once you have placed the order, you can inform OINP by sending an email to them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca with the following details.
- Primary Applicant Name
- Job Seeker Code

- WES Duplicate ECA Report Payment Receipt (for order placed for ECA Report to be sent to OINP)

You are also eligible to receive a refund of CAD 41.81. Whenever you place an order on WES for a duplicate copy of your ECA report to be made available to OINP, WES system also charges you for a copy to be made available to CIC (by default). In fact, you need not make the report available to CIC again as it is already available to CIC as per the first payment you made to WES (when you got your educational credentials assessed). So, you can request a refund from WES for CAD 41.81 for the extra report which you did not order (but the system selects it automatically).
Thanks a lot ..

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Mr Dev said:
Thanks a lot ..
My dear January applicants, I called OINP again for certain queries and came to know that they have already started reviewing january applications and we should be getting AORs anytime soon....

I'm happy kowing this fact. Attendant didn't mention exact date but he did mention that it is not gonna take longer time.

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Stanlee said:

- Primary Applicant Name
- Job Seeker Code

How do i request for the refund?

zany80

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Thanks prashant....the wait for the AOR is agonising

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
tfeddy2012 said:
Just contact WES by their feedback form. Do mention ur ECA report reference number.

And mention that you didnt ask for report delivery to CIC because they deliver it to both CIC and OINP.

Thats it.

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
prashantduggal said:
My dear January applicants, I called OINP again for certain queries and came to know that they have already started reviewing january applications and we should be getting AORs anytime soon....

I'm happy kowing this fact. Attendant didn't mention exact date but he did mention that it is not gonna take longer time.
That's a great news.
+1

garry91

Mar 9, 2016
prashantduggal said:

Good job, I guess we should bug them everyday so that they should start the process for us know.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
tfeddy2012 said:
You can contact WES here http://www.wes.org/ca/support/.

Under 'question category' select 'Payment' and explain that as per OINP update dated January 11, 2016, you had placed a request for duplicate copy of your ECA report to be made available to OINP, but the system also charged you for a report to CIC and you had no option to opt out than to proceed with it and make the payment. In this regard, request them to consider your case for the refund of the amount that was charged for an extra report which was not selected by you. Once the equest has been received by WES, you will get your refund in two installments - CAD 7.91 and CAD 33.90.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
prashantduggal said:

well, that just proves they make inconsistent replies: when I called last week (Wednesday) they said they did not finish with Dec applicants as of yet and they won't start with 2016 before finalising 2015, I'm a Dec applicant

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a feeling January CEC inland applicants will start getting AOR's soon.

It seems most December CEC inlanders got AOR's by now

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
What about december FSW applicants? they have to wait longer?

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HoPe90 said:
What about december FSW applicants? they have to wait longer?
It looks like OINP are giving priority to inland CEC candidates. I'm not sure how that impacts FSW applicants

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
oh doesn't sound like good news for me then. do you know why they would prioritize CEC tho? some of us that are FSW are based off of skilled work we gained here in canada.