Nomination.....
18-12-2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
Wow. Good news! Finally they were able to remember the poor January applicants. And they now work on a Sunday too? May the good news keep coming..

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys. I also got additional document request today morning. My file No is XHSW-1603XXX (AW). I am a Jan 7 FSW Outland.

- Further documentation in support of your intent to live in Ontario if granted permanent residency. This could include but is not limited to: job search efforts/job search log indicating dates, employer names, positions and any employer responses, including potential job offers in Ontario; details about your visits to Ontario including dates and purpose; and or a detailed explanation of your intent to reside in the province and your future plans in Ontario.

What documentation should i provide for this one ? Can anyone please help me out ?

Also do i need to get my payslips and bank statements attested by bank or notary ?

Experts help me out with this one .. or send me a link where i can find some info

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
malican said:
Today as in Sunday (Toronto time)? And is it that your IELTS expired?
Yes, my IELTS was expired immediately after I received AOR. I have appeared in IELTS again. You can see the details in my Signature.

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
Udayesh said:
Hey guys. I got additional document request today morning. My file No is XHSW-1603XXX (AW). I am a Jan 11 FSW Outland.

They have asked for the following items:

- Copies of all pay slips issued to you by Johnson& Johnson from September 2014 through October 2015 and bank statements from a financial institution for the same period showing payroll deposits. This is clear

- 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance. Any substantial irregular deposits should be accompanied by details explaining the source of the funds and if necessary, evidence to show that the funds are un-encumbered. Any funds in accounts where there is a penalty for early withdrawal should provide details of the nature of said penalties.
I had shown Term Deposits as POF and can get a updated one, but bank statements for POF, i am not be holding required funds in my bank account. How to go by this ? Suggestions

- Certified true copies of your university degrees.
Should i attest from Gazetted officer or advocate notary ? Again, don't know why they are asking as i ve submitted ECA and authorised ontario also to view it online.
- 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance. Any substantial irregular deposits should be accompanied by details explaining the source of the funds and if necessary, evidence to show that the funds are un-encumbered. Any funds in accounts where there is a penalty for early withdrawal should provide details of the nature of said penalties.
I had shown Term Deposits as POF and can get a updated one, but bank statements for POF, i am not be holding required funds in my bank account. How to go by this ? Suggestions

Then you should provide other evidence as POF showing altogether the required amount, otherwise I am afraid an additional request may arise. Or, you can show them all you have as POF and provide the Letter of Explanation regarding the unconfirmed amount of POF but in such a case the positive decision on your application will entirely depend on the Examiner but not on what you have provided.

- Certified true copies of your university degrees.
Should i attest from Gazetted officer or advocate notary ? Again, don't know why they are asking as i ve submitted ECA and authorised ontario also to view it online.

You can have your diplomas certified as true copies of the originals at the Notary's Office and have them translated into English (if necessary) or, as an alternative, have them translated into English and have this translation certified. I had a talk with the officer over the phone regarding this issue. I remember, the information as to necessity of providing exactly the certified copies of the diplomas was contradictory in the application form and in the Application Guide at the time of submission of my application. So the officer said that providing the diplomas is necessary as well as their translation into English (if needed), but the notarial certification can be in either form - as certification of true copies of the original university degrees, or a certification of translation of the copies of the university degrees.

[/quote]

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am also a 11th Jan FSW outlandish applicant ...I have not got any document request :-[ eagerly waiting

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Pjyothi said:
Hello All,
I have been a silent spectator to the discussions in this forum for quiet a while and am truly thankful to all the members who reply here to all sorts of questions and motivate everyone to have faith. I am an FSW candidate with a CRS score of 421 which was 427 when I had applied for OINP. OINP received my documents on 19 FEB 2016 and I received my AOR from OINP on 23rd AUG. I have received an additional document request today i.e 10th Nov asking me my pay stubs and supporting bank statement from my last employer from 1st JAN 2014 to 27th OCT 2015. Here is were I have my confusion I had stated in my reference letter that I received 120000 INR per year during my employment there but my payments were highly irregular and a lot my payments were in cash (some in checks- as it was a very small firm), if I provide them the bank statement along with an explanation that I received irregular payments would that suffice ? I can also ask the Owner of the previous company to write a letter explaining the variations in my pay would that help?

My other concern is that my immigration consultant asked me to arrange an additional amount of 3000 CAD as proof of fund (taking my Total to 15500 CAD) as I had got married during the processing of my application but my wife is not accompanying me to Canada. I arranged the amount in Oct and transfered the amount to another account of mine so if I show the combined balance of the two accounts would that work and since I had arranged the remaining amount such a short while ago would I have to provide an explanation indicating its source like a gift deed from my father ?
I have a query which is related.

Is it possible to get married now and inform Ontario PNP through 'change of personal information form', add 3000 more CAD dollars in account, and then wife can accompany the principal applicant?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awais174 said:
I have a query which is related.

Is it possible to get married now and inform Ontario PNP through 'change of personal information form', add 3000 more CAD dollars in account, and then wife can accompany the principal applicant?
Make sure to recalculate your CRS points. IF your points remain above 400, you can fill the relevants forms, submit proof of wedding & your spouse's docs (like passport photocopy etc.), show PoF and you should be ok.

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Getting additional requests for January applicants is a great news.
At least something has start moving for Jan FSW applicants - Stay positive friends :D

Those receiving requests \ nominations - Congrats and please share the Case officer initials as it may indicate which officers are processing case fast and accordingly the applicant can anticipate if they will be receiving request any time soon.

Thanks!

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Starluck said:
Am also a 11th Jan FSW outlandish applicant ...I have not got any document request :-[ eagerly waiting
Don't worry. I am on the same date as you. Perhaps you could get nomination without add doc :D

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
Starluck said:
Don't worry Starluck, your additional document request / nomination would come pretty soon. Just let me know when you do receive it since our timelines are pretty much the same. I would do likewise.

All the best. :D

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
gregrdyer said:
Don't worry Starluck, your additional document request / nomination would come pretty soon. Just let me know when you do receive it since our timelines are pretty much the same. I would do likewise.

All the best. :D
Hey Gregrdyer,

We guys have the same timelines, Application delivered and AOR dates, pls do keep me posted as well on any further information you may get from oinp and i would do like wise ...

i am hoping by end of this week we should hear from them .....

All the best

Sairam.cic

Jul 28, 2016
Hi Guys,

I need your expert advice.
I am a 4th jan candidate, my profile expired today, I read that the same timelines guys are getting additional document requests already.

Please guide how to link the new profile to old one and will this affect my profile.

Thanks.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
IOS9.2 said:
Hey Gregrdyer,

We guys have the same timelines, Application delivered and AOR dates, pls do keep me posted as well on any further information you may get from oinp and i would do like wise ...

i am hoping by end of this week we should hear from them .....

All the best
Starluck said:
Yes guys will keep you posted
Okay, we'll keep each other posted.

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Dev said:
Hey guys. I also got additional document request today morning. My file No is XHSW-1603XXX (AW). I am a Jan 7 FSW Outland.

- Further documentation in support of your intent to live in Ontario if granted permanent residency. This could include but is not limited to: job search efforts/job search log indicating dates, employer names, positions and any employer responses, including potential job offers in Ontario; details about your visits to Ontario including dates and purpose; and or a detailed explanation of your intent to reside in the province and your future plans in Ontario.

What documentation should i provide for this one ? Can anyone please help me out ?

Also do i need to get my payslips and bank statements attested by bank or notary ?

Help me out experts

Experts help me out with this one .. or send me a link where i can find some info