Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
nikolain said:
Hey all, dropped my file at the Ministry of Immigration in Toronto Downtown today.

My profile is CRS 440 FSW

Hope things go fast in this year.
@thadichikutty, No need to contact OINP, start preparing your file and send it to them, for the DD is should be payable to "Ontario Minister of Finance"
Thanks Nikolain

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikolain said:
Hey all, dropped my file at the Ministry of Immigration in Toronto Downtown today.

My profile is CRS 440 FSW

Hope things go fast in this year.
@thadichikutty, No need to contact OINP, start preparing your file and send it to them, for the DD is should be payable to "Ontario Minister of Finance"

i hope its fast now, everything is going super slow since elections,
bro as you are in canada why didn't you apply in cec instead of fsw, cec is much faster

Good Luck

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honeyaustin said:
i hope its fast now, everything is going super slow since elections,
bro as you are in canada why didn't you apply in cec instead of fsw, cec is much faster

Good Luck
I don't have 1 year Canadian Experience yet, that will happen in April, didn't want to wait till then.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikolain said:
I don't have 1 year Canadian Experience yet, that will happen in April, didn't want to wait till then.
Ok that good u at least shortened this 4 months wait...

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
OINP/ Ontario PNP

Hi guys,
I am confused I started working in Dec 2014 as test technologist, now I have One year experience but I got my work permit in Feb 2015. I graduated in Dec 2014 but my study Permit expired in March 2015. So what I want to ask about the period from Dec 2014 - Feb 2015 can be calculated in my work experience or I have to wait till Feb from when my work permit starts. I want to create my profile, mine points are 413 I did post grad diploma here and I did Bachelors back home.

I am not sure about this should I wait or I am eligible to apply can anyone please help me.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: OINP/ Ontario PNP

mandeep_29 said:
Hi guys,
I am confused I started working in Dec 2014 as test technologist, now I have One year experience but I got my work permit in Feb 2015. I graduated in Dec 2014 but my study Permit expired in March 2015. So what I want to ask about the period from Dec 2014 - Feb 2015 can be calculated in my work experience or I have to wait till Feb from when my work permit starts. I want to create my profile, mine points are 413 I did post grad diploma here and I did Bachelors back home.

I am not sure about this should I wait or I am eligible to apply can anyone please help me.

Bro the only full time or part time work experience that cic counts is the experience you gained on work permit , no experience gained on student permit is not valid as per cic

So in your case it would be feb 2016

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
[
Honeyaustin said:
Bro the only full time or part time work experience that cic counts is the experience you gained on work permit , no experience gained on student permit is not valid as per cic

[thanks you I am confused some say you can other say you cant]

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandeep_29 said:

Bro read this link it might make things clear, its link to official page of CIC
Cheers

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

luofeid

Sep 17, 2015
Got my invitation on January 5, but still preparing for my document.

I applied myself without my common law partner, but someppl suggested me that I should still put her information in 0205E form, otherwise there will be a risk of misrepresent. Hope anyone here could give me some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luofeid said:
Got my invitation on January 5, but still preparing for my document.

I applied myself without my common law partner, but someppl suggested me that I should still put her information in 0205E form, otherwise there will be a risk of misrepresent. Hope anyone here could give me some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

You can put her information if in future you want to sponsor her for her permanent residency, if not than you don't have to put her info, as you got your ITA as independent individual so its your choice you if want sponsor her in future for pr or not.
But if you were married to her than for sure you have to put her info....
Cheers

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
Confusedmumbaikar/indian said:
So if I withdraw the profile . Then do I have to change my GC key / sign in partner id and my security questions? Or everything can remain the same just another ee profile entry from the same id :mad:
Sorry for late reply
Just another ee profile entry from the same id only if you withdraw before last submission date

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
shivbukka said:
HI All,

Need help....My current CRS score is 403, rcvd a letter of intrest for Ontario on 11th Jan, i m ready with my docs except for the DD. My qstn is " Should we have a CRS score of 400 and above through this process", as i would lose 5 points on Feb 29th 2016. Please suggest before i send my Docs...
OINP will still process your application if the reason for the CRS drop is age. Hurry and send your application.

JeliJa

Jan 25, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Sent my Application on 21/01. Hoping for a quick turnaround

Would anyone know why if i submitted my EE in July I only got an expression of interest in Dec?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JeliJa said:
Hi Everyone,

Sent my Application on 21/01. Hoping for a quick turnaround

Would anyone know why if i submitted my EE in July I only got an expression of interest in Dec?
Welcome to the forum!

FSW applicants can expect an AOR between 8 - 10 weeks or sometimes even after that (look at my case - Nov 5 applicant still waiting for AOR). Nomination takes around 2 months after AOR. So, you got some waiting to do!

Their tool is kind of weird and buggy, IMO. PT s should be sent to everyone over 400 but due to some glitch in their system, this is not happening. That is why they themselves recommended applicants to re-create profiles. Check the November 24 update in the link below.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

one way to check whether oinp opened your file or not is to confirm with your bank that your Demand Draft has been en-cashed or not, if your demand is cashed than you can expect to receive AOR in upcoming weeks.