Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
BreakingBad said:
My application is finally ready. Will send tomorrow.
Hope for the Best.

Wish me Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!
And All the very Best to you all.
All the best BreakingBad :)

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

Its just my opinion that wait for correspondence from Ontario Immigration before sending any document voluntarily once you have sent the application package.

Its just my opinion. I sent my colored copy of WES Report. If they e-mail me that they want duplicate directly from WES, I will only send after that e-mail. I will wait for their correspondence now.

Bst of luck to evryone.

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
Confusedmumbaikar/indian said:
Crs score of 441 don't think I can make the 31st deadline
Will I get a chance to reapply later on?
Can any one help me out with preparing the package as I'm not doing it via an agency
I had a similar issue.. what i did I withdrew my EE profile and Job bank account and re-entered the pool with a new EE profile and I received a PT. Just make sure you withdraw your profile before 31st Jan !

Source: Personal Experience !

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akshay.2209 said:
hi,

Do we get any acknowledgment directly from OINP that they have received our application?

All I can see by DHL is my packed has been delivered and signed in December'15

thanks
hi akshay,

yes they do send acknowledgement which is also called AOR, but it might take few weeks to few months, they send it when check all your documents and begin processing your application, if something is missing from any application they send back the application stating as incomplete application only in that case no acknowledgement is issued

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Crs score of 441 don't think I can make the 31st deadline
Will I get a chance to reapply later on?
Can any one help me out with preparing the package as I'm not doing it via an agency

here in this link you can get all the required information

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx for the help ppl... Still trying to make the deadline
Query : just need to send copies of the documents right? No need to Notarise them if they're in English?

bro you need to notarise all the documents if you are not sending original , i notarised my ielts and college diploma and sent my original wes report

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi all,

My pnp application is out to ontario today.

Nov 11, 2015
snorden88 said:
I had a similar issue.. what i did I withdrew my EE profile and Job bank account and re-entered the pool with a new EE profile and I received a PT. Just make sure you withdraw your profile before 31st Jan !

Source: Personal Experience !
So if I withdraw the profile . Then do I have to change my GC key / sign in partner id and my security questions? Or everything can remain the same just another ee profile entry from the same id :mad:

akshay.2209

Dec 11, 2015
Honeyaustin said:
hi akshay,

yes they do send acknowledgement which is also called AOR, but it might take few weeks to few months, they send it when check all your documents and begin processing your application, if something is missing from any application they send back the application stating as incomplete application only in that case no acknowledgement is issued
thank you mate,

so in any case we have to wait and if application comes back, will get to know about it.

shivbukka

Jan 20, 2016
HI All,

Need help....My current CRS score is 403, rcvd a letter of intrest for Ontario on 11th Jan, i m ready with my docs except for the DD. My qstn is " Should we have a CRS score of 400 and above through this process", as i would lose 5 points on Feb 29th 2016. Please suggest before i send my Docs...

Ak chd

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
LANDED..........
20-02-2016
No there should not be any problem if you sent your file before feb29

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shivbukka said:
HI All,

Need help....My current CRS score is 403, rcvd a letter of intrest for Ontario on 11th Jan, i m ready with my docs except for the DD. My qstn is " Should we have a CRS score of 400 and above through this process", as i would lose 5 points on Feb 29th 2016. Please suggest before i send my Docs...

7.2 MAINTAINING A MINIMUM CRS SCORE OF 400

You must maintain a minimum score of 400 points on the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) through the Ontario processing stage and your Application for Permanent Residence to CIC.
You should be aware that changes in personal circumstance can affect your CRS score. These include:
 Marriage or common-law relationships;
 Change in English or French language levels following revised testing; and
 Work experience falling out of the eligibility period for the Canadian Experience Class (i.e., no longer having one year of Canadian work within the last three).
It is your responsibility as an applicant to ensure that you update your information in the Express Entry portal if there is a change in your circumstances so that your CRS score is accurately calculated. If a change in circumstance results in your CRS score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform OINP. If your score falls below 400 before you have been nominated, you must withdraw your nominee application. If your CRS score falls below 400 after you have already been nominated, but before you apply for Permanent Residence, you must inform OINP of the change in your CRS score, at which point OINP will withdraw your nomination.Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will result in a refusal of your Application for Permanent Residence by CIC.

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
Hi all,

I got letter of interest from Ontario on 18th jan. what should I do now? do I need to contact OINP or just sent all the documents to OINP? regarding DD, to whom we need to fillup in DD?

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all, dropped my file at the Ministry of Immigration in Toronto Downtown today.

My profile is CRS 440 FSW

Hope things go fast in this year.

thadichikutty said:
Hi all,

I got letter of interest from Ontario on 18th jan. what should I do now? do I need to contact OINP or just sent all the documents to OINP? regarding DD, to whom we need to fillup in DD?
@thadichikutty, No need to contact OINP, start preparing your file and send it to them, for the DD is should be payable to "Ontario Minister of Finance"