30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
maged_mmh said:
I wrote to them asking about that age thing 3 times and they didn't reply.

I already maxed out my IELTS so only option to pump up my score is better IELTS from the wife, I'll be short of 4 points next month
I did get a reply from them stating they will not disqualify the application upon losing points due to age. You are fine.

profnevz

Jun 9, 2015
Rishivkalra said:
I got my AOR on 16th July.

Submission date 15th January 16, studying in Toronto.

However fell to CRS 397 after birthday, preparing for IELTS.

How do I access the excel sheet to update the same.

what was your earlier score.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal, bestofluck, All members

prashantduggal just shared what OINP replied. This is not a new or reliable info.
OINP on call replies, emails, shared by applicants on this forum has multiple versions. Which one to rely? There is no consistency.

Some coined the term Pre AOR (Not mentioned in Application guide), Others divided it into stage 1,2,3 and so on.
bestofluck; Until you receive OINP mail (AOR receipt number, and NOM mail); it's sheer speculation.

The fact remains, OINP issued only 871 nominations till 31 Dec 2015.

The Big Questions:
Approximate number of AOR's (4500) are or being issued.
How are they going to nominate by Nov all the recipients of the AOR? OINP did not work in Nov/Dec 2015.
IF they repeat this it would be a great set back. Let's hope and pray they won't repeat.

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help - Unusual Question:

Following Rejection for being 1 day late, I resubmitted my application with evidence that it was actually delivered on time.
They didn't even read my letter. They returned my application again stating they 'can't accept incomplete applications'.
My application was complete and on time.

I emailed my local MPP twice over past few month and haven't received any response.

There are many EXPERTS here, is there anything I can do??? :(

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
@phatdolfin82

I am really sorry about the fact that they reject application based on arrival date. In my opinion, it is purely in the hands of their courtesy. The only way to fight it back is what you are trying to do now. Try to meet your politician personally and explain your situation with honest. I have seen multiple cases where politicians make huge difference.

Good luck.

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ PR_FOR_CAD

Thanks very much. Unfortunately I'm no longer in Canada. I'll keep trying, it's just a shame their Reconsideration process doesn't work when they make a mistake.

Rishivkalra

Jul 13, 2016
profnevz said:
what was your earlier score.
My score was 402, fell by 5 points post June 15th.

So should I retake the IELTS for increasing the score and keeping it above 400 or let it pass and wait and watch.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Just an Update on application,

It seems my application reached on Jan 15th. So I think I need to wait couple more days to get outcome

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
@Rishivkalra

As per their guidelines, they consider the score that was submitted initialy. However, you should rewrite it for Federal Application anyways.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phatdolfin82,

Indeed it's a shocking news for all of us. When you submitted the evidence that the file is complete and was submitted on time, OINP should consider.

Sad state of affairs; When OINP does not follow their own commitment of 90 days AOR / NOM due to their inappropriate planning, mismanagement, mistakes, all the applicants are suffering and are in deep distress.

You approach through an attorney and try to resubmit or get in touch with the politician.

Have patience and try your best. May God bless us All.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
swsood1686 said:
I did get a reply from them stating they will not disqualify the application upon losing points due to age. You are fine.
please share when exactly you got this reply?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damn go easy you guys , take a vacation and come back :D

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
maged_mmh said:
please share when exactly you got this reply?

On Dec 17, 2015 9:32 PM, "Info Ontarioimmigration (MCIIT)" <InfoOntarioimmigration@ontario.ca> wrote:
To Swati Sood:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) - Human Capital Priorities Stream.

>>> Age -
A candidate who reports an age difference between the time they receive an invitation to apply (ITA) and the time they submit an application for permanent residence (APR) could lose points that were awarded to them for their age, which is one criterion used to establish their rank relative to other Express Entry candidates, and to determine their eligibility to receive an invitation to apply. Applications can be refused for this reason despite the applicant's ability to meet regulatory requirements of the economic immigration program for which they have applied.

PLEASE NOTE: A temporary public policy will permit the 'exemption' of candidates from application of section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) only if the loss of eligibility or qualification has occurred due to aging of the applicant between the submission of an invitation by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the receipt of the resulting application by CIC.

Accordingly this 'exemption' will apply to those individuals whose ranking may change due to age from the time an invitation to apply to OINP was sent and receipt of the application for permanent residence.
SOURCE: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/laws-policy/exempt-applicants-pr.asp