+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International Student Stream - March 12, 2024

leedo

Aug 19, 2024
" Waiting for Information" Inquiry
Hi,

So I submitted my application July 26, 2024 and I'm still waiting. Yesterday I received an email from OINP saying that they have reached out to my HR regarding some documentation about my company's revenue during last fiscal year. Now my application says "Waiting for information". HR sent them what they asked for a couple of hours after. Question is was that just a random audit or what, cuz I'm 99.99% sure I submitted everything they asked for, but they never reached out to me other friend who is in the same stream. Also it says HR needs to provide the documents 5 days from receiving the email, hopefully they review it before 5 days from now. Wonder if anyone had similar experience .

Thanks

tee2406

Star Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hi,

So I submitted my application July 26, 2024 and I'm still waiting. Yesterday I received an email from OINP saying that they have reached out to my HR regarding some documentation about my company's revenue during last fiscal year. Now my application says "Waiting for information". HR sent them what they asked for a couple of hours after. Question is was that just a random audit or what, cuz I'm 99.99% sure I submitted everything they asked for, but they never reached out to me other friend who is in the same stream. Also it says HR needs to provide the documents 5 days from receiving the email, hopefully they review it before 5 days from now. Wonder if anyone had similar experience .

Thanks
It all depends with who you work for. When hey do the company checks, they might have information that need to be clarified. you did provide the company's cra number so they have access to all that. Its normal and its not random.

May.Pham2510

Sep 4, 2024
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding this ONIP International Stream, if your profile is expired every year, and you have to redo it outside of the 2-year mark of the ONIP, is your profile still legitimate to enter the pool when you get enough scores?

Thank you,

wrsousa

Mar 21, 2024
Hi,

Thanks
They took 15 days to respond after my company replied. after that they issue my nomination.

Amusement7340

Apr 19, 2023
Hi,

Thanks
What stage of the application are you in at the time you received the inquiry?

User_423

Jul 27, 2024
Hi,

Thanks
Could you please share your timeline? Thanks!

Reactions: adefowope