+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International Student Stream - March 12, 2024

Neyragrat

Jul 10, 2024
Hi. Anybody here who tried to request for extension for the additional documents request? My employer is on vacation and the documents can’t be submitted within 5 days.

parthptl10

Jun 5, 2024
My application has been in DIP since June 16. I even submitted additional required documents. It has been more than a month.

I even tried to contact OINP. No one is picking up the call.

Is anyone experiencing the same situation?

Reactions: Sogle

Mamol475

Apr 22, 2024
My application has been in DIP since June 16. I even submitted additional required documents. It has been more than a month.

You are not the only one. Even people from Feb's draw that it is in DIP stage still waiting on an answer.

rococo

Jun 22, 2024
I wonder if DIP and assessment are in reality the same thing? I've people saying they went straight from assessment to approval. Hard to wrap our heads around how Oinp process our applications

Hayan01

Jun 30, 2024
What is your score after deducting the 3 points? Is it still above 73?
No it gets 71 but since i am reviewing my full application now very carefully i noticed that i had 40k income but didn't claimed it coz i don't have NOA. Is there any way that can help me to balance out?

Pri@2299

Jun 6, 2024

Yes going through same thing after i was requested additional documents

tee2406

Star Member
Jun 6, 2024
No it gets 71 but since i am reviewing my full application now very carefully i noticed that i had 40k income but didn't claimed it coz i don't have NOA. Is there any way that can help me to balance out?
So what happens now? has your application been withdrawn? Because if it has you can submit another eoi and include the 40K income if you now have your noa.

Hayan01

Jun 30, 2024
So what happens now? has your application been withdrawn? Because if it has you can submit another eoi and include the 40K income if you now have your noa.
but then i have to again get in pool and wait for a draw that is in my favor..
Furthermore, my 2 years after graduating will complete the next month so after that I will be ineligible ..

Reactions: Sogle