CEC inland
NOI Received: 21st March 2024
Submitted: 21st March 2024
Assessment: 13th June 2024
DIP: 14th June 2024
Approval: 11th July 2024

Note: I have submitted a web form to replace a document on 22nd March 2024
I have few questions,
1) Did you received an email for the nomination?
2) For how long it is valid?
3) How many documents we receive? is it a nomination letter + any other docs?

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
I have been seeing this message in my OINP portal since the application started. I have an OINP general draw. Do we really need to keep the Express Entry profile active even if we are in the non-Express Entry stream?

Notice of complete application:
Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage. We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP. Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.
Notice to maintain a valid Express Entry profile:
You must have a valid profile in the Express Entry system from when you apply until you are nominated. If your profile expires during the processing of your application, you must create a new profile and notify us as soon as possible by submitting the following documents by email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca.
• A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging your new profile with Express Entry number and job seeker validation code; and
• A copy of the letter received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada explaining why your old profile became ineligible.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.

nirajanbist

Jun 30, 2024
I started my job in May and i have a job offer letter showing salary of more than 40K annually, but the tax filing date is far for me and cannot wait until that date of February. So, Can I use payslip instead of Notice of Assessment to show the earning ?
If not, what would be the suggestions to get that 3 points in earning history category?
Thanks in advance.

tee2406

Jun 6, 2024
I started my job in May and i have a job offer letter showing salary of more than 40K annually, but the tax filing date is far for me and cannot wait until that date of February. So, Can I use payslip instead of Notice of Assessment to show the earning ?
If not, what would be the suggestions to get that 3 points in earning history category?
Thanks in advance.
No you cannot. what it means is that you did not make more that 40k in the last 5 years. And since you started this job in May, you wont even make 40k in 2024 unless you have more than one job.
Just claim the points for everything else because you do not qualify for the points for making more that 40k.
What I would suggest is waiting until you file you 2024 taxes. If you make more than 40k then you can submit your eoi.

Reactions: happyfox00

nirajanbist

Jun 30, 2024
No you cannot. what it means is that you did not make more that 40k in the last 5 years. And since you started this job in May, you wont even make 40k in 2024 unless you have more than one job.
Just claim the points for everything else because you do not qualify for the points for making more that 40k.
What I would suggest is waiting until you file you 2024 taxes. If you make more than 40k then you can submit your eoi.
Thank you for this suggestion. But I cannot wait until next tax filing date it would be late as i have only 1 year work permit. I do have another query. As i started my position in January, 2024 as a project coordinator co-op position and got permanent offer letter as project coordinator on May 2024. Now I would like to know whether my experience will be counted from January or May for six months completion.

tee2406

Jun 6, 2024
Your experience starts in May. The stream you are applying for says full time permanent work and you started this work in May. That the date that you put because that the offer letter you are going to send.

Reactions: happyfox00

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
Thanks in advance.
It’s Earning “History” and you haven’t earned yet, so won’t get the points for it.

Hayan01

Jun 30, 2024
I got this email
  • Under “Regionalization” you indicated that York Region was the “Location of Study.” You were awarded 3 EOI points because you attested to having studied in York Region; however, the academic documents included in your application indicate that the location of your studies may not have been in York Region. The “Official Transcript – Postsecondary Education” provides an address in Toronto. Similarly, your Diploma indicates that it was issued in Toronto. The Seneca Polytechnic website states that the Ontario College Diploma is taught at the Newnham Campus, which is in Toronto Region: Computer Programming - Seneca Polytechnic, Toronto, Canada
-> Due to the similarity of names I thought North York comes in York region but reading this it seems like I had made a mistake.

What should i do next I am so muddled here..
Any suggestions would be great..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for this suggestion. But I cannot wait until next tax filing date it would be late as i have only 1 year work permit. I do have another query. As i started my position in January, 2024 as a project coordinator co-op position and got permanent offer letter as project coordinator on May 2024. Now I would like to know whether my experience will be counted from January or May for six months completion.
So then you cannot count the points for earning over $40k. It is based on your NOAs over the last 5 years, not paystubs.
I got this email
  • Under “Regionalization” you indicated that York Region was the “Location of Study.” You were awarded 3 EOI points because you attested to having studied in York Region; however, the academic documents included in your application indicate that the location of your studies may not have been in York Region. The “Official Transcript – Postsecondary Education” provides an address in Toronto. Similarly, your Diploma indicates that it was issued in Toronto. The Seneca Polytechnic website states that the Ontario College Diploma is taught at the Newnham Campus, which is in Toronto Region: Computer Programming - Seneca Polytechnic, Toronto, Canada
-> Due to the similarity of names I thought North York comes in York region but reading this it seems like I had made a mistake.

You went to school in Toronto so deduct the 3 points.

arch.ramy

Jun 8, 2018
I got this email

What is your score after deducting the 3 points? Is it still above 73?