+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International student stream - Feb 08 2024

vinesh3003

Jan 4, 2024
I had submitted my application on February 11 while on implied status, but I got refusal for my work permit application on March 12. I had informed OINP about work permit refusal and inability to work for the employer. My file hasn't moved from DIP since then March 7. Can someone please guide if there is anything else that I need to do? Should I request employer to reach out to them or provide any additional info to OINP? I have called them, submitted webforms asking for updates, but no luck yet. I am anxious about the approval now and not sure if I should have informed them about losing the job. My employer is eagerly waiting for decision as last checked with them.

Skyline GT-R

Apr 16, 2024
I had submitted my application on February 11 while on implied status, but I got refusal for my work permit application on March 12. I had informed OINP about work permit refusal and inability to work for the employer. My file hasn't moved from DIP since then March 7. Can someone please guide if there is anything else that I need to do? Should I request employer to reach out to them or provide any additional info to OINP? I have called them, submitted webforms asking for updates, but no luck yet. I am anxious about the approval now and not sure if I should have informed them about losing the job. My employer is eagerly waiting for decision as last checked with them.
If this is the case, don't rely upon forums. I would suggest consulting with immigration experts.