+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International student stream - Feb 08 2024

ecm_1981

Jul 26, 2024
Try to check online. I live in Kingston/ON, and doing a quick search on Google, I found that my MPP is Ted Hsu. They have a website and a contact page. https://mpptedhsu.ca/. Try to research who is the MPP in your area.

isabelita

Aug 9, 2024
Hello everyone !!!
I'm new here.
I'm about to send an expression of interest. My employer has already filled out the form and meets all the requirements. According to my calculations, I have 77 points. Do you think this is a good score? Could I be invited?
In your experience, is the field of study important or is the score more crucial?

Also, I would like to know how you find out about future draw dates for the International Student Stream.

Thank you !!

Choudhary2800

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hello everyone !!!
I'm new here.
I'm about to send an expression of interest. My employer has already filled out the form and meets all the requirements. According to my calculations, I have 77 points. Do you think this is a good score? Could I be invited?
In your experience, is the field of study important or is the score more crucial?

Also, I would like to know how you find out about future draw dates for the International Student Stream.

Thank you !!
Its better to have 80+ score for international student stream general draw. And if you are in health or tech then 77 is good score. No need to worry if you are in demanding field.

Not sure but as per my study since 2022, next international student draw will come in January 2025. But again in 2024, OINP increased overall quota. So can't say anything.

enrdelamora

Jul 3, 2024
Hi Isabelita. I encourage you to apply, as in the last draw in July they invited many priority occupations with 77 points and above. In March they invited people with 72 points and above (General Draw). In February, they invited people with 78 points and above (General Draw). You never know when they will do the next draw, so it's a good idea to create your Expression of Interest and wait. You can check all the last draws here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-oinp-invitations-apply

Remember that your job offer should be in an occupation in TEERs 0, 1, 2 or 3.

mohnish27

Jul 4, 2024
Hello everyone!
I have one query. My Crs was 470 when i got OINP HCP NOI on 21st march and applied on 15th april. My ielts is expiring tomorrow. Previous score- (LRWS- 9,8.5,7,7) and I didn’t receive the same score new score- (LRWS- 8.5,7.5,6.5,6.5). My CRS score drops down to 405 points.My profile is in assessment Stage. What should i do? Shall I reappear for ielts or OINP considers the same score when i applied?
Please answer

Oct 20, 2019
i have called OINP regarding my application delay and got a standard answer that all i can do is wait. the officers stated that their are other candidates waiting in queue such as me. did anyone else try reaching out to them?