+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Tiren

May 14, 2024
Got the approval today at 8:20. Thank God! Finally!

ITA: 05 December 2023
Submitted: 18 December 2023
Assessment: 15 January 2024
DIP: 23 January 2024
Intent to refuse: 23 May 2024 (bussiness premises requirement and 5 full time employees)
Response submitted: 20 June 2024
DIP2: 26 June 2024
Nomination approved: 29 July 2024

Reactions: andrews17

JRai

Jun 14, 2024

Intent to refuse: 23 May 2024 (bussiness premises requirement and 5 full time employees)
Congratulations. Which NOC

20newhere19

Jun 4, 2024

Congrats.

Reactions: Mayt and Tiren

P1005

Jun 6, 2024
Hi everyone, I received my Nomination this morning at 6:03 AM.
NOC:21232 Software Developer

They are working Tech Stream for sure look like, good luck everybody

ITA: 19 Jan 2024
Submitted: 26 Jan 2024
Assessment: 08 Feb 2024
DIP: 15 Feb 2024
Intent to refuse: 03 May 2024 (Salary Under Minimum Wage)
Response submitted: 10 May 2024(Wage increased to match by employer/supported document applied)
Waiting for information : 10 May 2024
Nomination approved: 31 July 2024

Last edited:

20newhere19

Jun 4, 2024

DIP: 03 Feb 2024
Response submitted: 10 May 2024(Wage increased to match by employer/supported document applied)
Congrats! Looks like they are approving applications submitted end on January.

Mayt

Feb 3, 2021
@Naturgrl @scylla

Hi Everyone,

I got the below email from employer..

and I would like to know about my application status from employer after you people inputs..

this looks like my application not even enter into assessment stage..!!!

1. Can i have hope still on this??
my application was submitted on 02/23/2024.

2. Does my employer is supporting my application or not??

Please find the below letter from OINP.

Re: Caution Letter regarding Compliance with the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015
and/or its Regulations

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX (employer)

We are writing to you regarding your business's Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
("OINP") application JOFW-XXXXXXXXX for approval of an employment position under the
Job Offer Stream (the "Application"), made under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015 (the
"Act") on February 23, 2024.

Due to potential concerns with your application, a secondary review was carried out by
the Investigations Unit. The concerns related to the obligation imposed on your business
to demonstrate that it met all OINP employer criteria and requirements. This included, in
particular, demonstrating that the following requirement was met:

. You must notify us if there are any changes to the information provided in your
application.

During the review, it was determined that your company was no longer supporting this
application under the Job Offer Stream, and you did not notify the OINP of this change.
While your business's application is in the processing stage, we would like to draw your
attention to the following provision of Ontario Regulation 421/17 (Approvals under the
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and Other Matters) which requires you to provide
information that is accurate, correct and not misleading:

Applications
5. (1) In an application for an approval, the applicant shall provide information that is
accurate, correct and not misleading. O. Reg. 191/21, s. 2.
(2) A representative who assists or advises an applicant in making an application shall
make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided in the application is

Please note that a breach of this provision is an offence under the Act and may result in
the imposition of an administrative penalty and/or the issuance of an order imposing a
ban from applying to the OINP for up to five years.

Please provide written confirmation of receipt of this communication within fifteen (15)
business days. Send your written response and any questions you may have by email

Mayt

Feb 3, 2021

DIP: 15 Feb 2024

Congrats for the approval
what is the next step?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
@Naturgrl @scylla

Hi Everyone,

and I would like to know about my application status from employer after you people inputs..

and/or its Regulations

We are writing to you regarding your business's Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
("OINP") application JOFW-XXXXXXXXX for approval of an employment position under the
Job Offer Stream (the "Application"), made under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015 (the

Due to potential concerns with your application, a secondary review was carried out by
the Investigations Unit. The concerns related to the obligation imposed on your business
to demonstrate that it met all OINP employer criteria and requirements. This included, in

. You must notify us if there are any changes to the information provided in your
application.

During the review, it was determined that your company was no longer supporting this
application under the Job Offer Stream, and you did not notify the OINP of this change.
While your business's application is in the processing stage, we would like to draw your
attention to the following provision of Ontario Regulation 421/17 (Approvals under the
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and Other Matters) which requires you to provide

Applications
5. (1) In an application for an approval, the applicant shall provide information that is
(2) A representative who assists or advises an applicant in making an application shall
make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided in the application is

Please note that a breach of this provision is an offence under the Act and may result in
the imposition of an administrative penalty and/or the issuance of an order imposing a

Please provide written confirmation of receipt of this communication within fifteen (15)
business days. Send your written response and any questions you may have by email
OINP intends to refuse your application and ban you from the program for five years for misrepresentation.

Moe.jambar

Feb 20, 2024
@Naturgrl @scylla

Hi Everyone,

and/or its Regulations

application.

Applications

why it happened employer sent wrong information to oinp,your application didn't go through dip stage?

hetalpatel123

Aug 1, 2024
I am junior developer, and noc code will be 21232 or 34. For first median wage is 46$ and for second one is 36$ per hour. I can ask my employer to change title but again my salary is not meeting this requirement.

What if I apply as a junior developer with same salary , what will happned? Doesn't it work based on postion?

It would be really appriciated If anyone can guide me here.