+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

HanVV

Apr 23, 2024
Hello. Any one here receive NOI in Feb 6, 2024 for OINP HCP healthcare?
I am an outland dentist with > 4 years of exprience and I got the NOI , my FSW point is 68. Crs is 400.
I got WES ~ 6 years of professional study in dentistry. I haven't done anything with NDEB yet so I don't have any certificate or licence in Can.
IELTS : CLB 10 10 9 7
I have proof for >3 years of experience in my home country in NOC Dentist.
My proof of fund is ~ 50.000 CAD

I have never visited Canada and I dont have any tie in Ontario. However, my husband company has a branch in ontario so they give us a reference to allocate him to Ontarior if we have PR.

Anychance can I get nomination? Anyone with the same situation?
I have the same situation with you: 6-year-experience physician received NOI on Feb 6. My CRS is 408, I submitted on 18 Mar and is waiting for my result. Do you have your result yet?

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi, I have a very general question, does it matters from where you apply for WES(currently in Ontario, moving to Alberta)? If I apply for WES while in Ontario, can I use the same WES when I move to Alberta?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I have a very general question, does it matters from where you apply for WES(currently in Ontario, moving to Alberta)? If I apply for WES while in Ontario, can I use the same WES when I move to Alberta?
You have asked the same question almost 10 times.

Rookie369

Apr 15, 2024
-rajkamalmohanram
[/QUOTE]
Hi,
I accepted my nomination and my score hasn't changed even though it says I received and accepted the nomination in IRCC.

Elielijah

Jun 6, 2024
Hi all,
Please is there anyone that recieved noi recently from Alberta in their express entry profile within last few months? Please kindly share your experience. I recieved noi and sent the email to respond with my express entry profile number but never recieved any acknowledgement or checklist or link to the portal, what should I do as the two weeks time frame is almost coming to an end?
Thanks in advance.

chintuk19

Jun 20, 2024
Hi all,

I am in a strange situation can any one advise on this.

Me and my common law partner are currently in Canada and we are near ending of WP. I am having 478 points and hoping to get invitation in next ONIP tech draw, if i add my Common law partner my points are going down to 473 which might have some rough chances to pick for ONIP.

So i am planning to exclude him and get ONIP and when i got the sponsor ship from Ontario, i am planning to add him in the main IRCC application. Can any one suggest me if this is allowed (in ONIP not adding Common law partner and in main IRCC application adding the Common law)

O.O.A

Jun 23, 2024
Hello all.
I got my NOI from Ontario on the 7th of March. I applied on the 8th of April but my status is still showing submitted yet to change to assessment. Is anyone here who submitted around same time with me? Kindly share ur status update please. Thanks in anticipation

O.O.A

Jun 23, 2024
Please I just got my NOI under human capital priorities stream under ontario pno

Can I use my spouse Shares and investment for proof of funds instead of the money in his account

Also if I use my shares instead and backed up with letter from financial institutions that it is accessible will questions be asked since I'm a salary earner

please i need answers urgently
. Hello Fisayo. Can u give me an update as regards ur application? I got my NOI on the 7th of March, applied on the 8th of April but my status is yet to change from submitted since then. And yes I used my spouse's financial investments for my application thou he gave a letter stating that those funds were readily available for our travels .