+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

saisanju

Jun 3, 2019
I have 2 years of experience in canada. first one year experience is related to Food supervisor and latest one year is related to software experience (Noc 21232). Will it be problem in OINP process ?

Bonatty

Jul 23, 2024
NOI: Feb 08, 2024 Tech Draw Inland
Submitted: Feb 23, 2024
Assessment: March 8, 2024
DIP: July 23, 2024
Nomination: Waiting

abidm6

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

Is showing pay on bank statement of previous job is mandatory or only pay slip will work for ONIP FSW?

Did anyone here got approved with only reference letters and payslips?

Aurelius

Apr 5, 2024
hey experts,

When does the 6-month validity period of a nomination start? Is it the day you receive the notification in your IRCC profile, or the day you accept it?

mohnish27

Jul 4, 2024
Hello everyone!
I have one query. My Crs was 470 when i got OINP HCP NOI on 21st march and applied on 15th april. My ielts is expiring tomorrow. Previous score- (LRWS- 9,8.5,7,7) and I didn’t receive the same score new score- (LRWS- 8.5,7.5,6.5,6.5). My CRS score drops down to 405 points.My profile is in assessment Stage. What should i do? Shall I reappear for ielts or OINP considers the same score when i applied?
Please answer

Aurelius

Apr 5, 2024
Hey Experts, After accepting the nomination in the portal, do you get the nomination certificate?
if, then in how much time.

doc_lone

Aug 24, 2024
Hello everyone.
I got the PNP NOI in the HCP stream in July 2024.
Please can someone reply ASAP. My husband's transferred money to my account after sale of his car for proof of funds. Will a gift deed suffice from him stating that he's given me the money and now he has no issues how I use them? Considering I'm the primary applicant and he's the dependent

canadianworker08

Jun 4, 2020
Might not be the right group, but will highly appreciate your detailed responses.

Hi all, as you all have got NOIs for Skilled Trade OINP so I believe you must have for info and insights to the below questions..

1. As it is said OINP thoroughly checks for the authenticity and genuineness of the employer… Does the employer need to have a Business Name instead of just a corporation number to look legit?

2. I believe the business should be on Google or have reviews or a website to look genuine..?

What else do we need to make sure before applying to this stream so that I am well prepared and know if my employer is good enough to get my PR through this OINP skilled trade stream?

Will highly appreciate your responses. Thanks.

CHIDERA92

Aug 18, 2024
Hello Everyone
I was Nominee for Ontario program through express entry Under Human Capital Stream on the 6th Feb 2024
The NOC Code is 33102
I submitted all documents on the 29th feb 2024
On the 29th July 2024 it changed to decision making
On the 6th of Aug 2024 they requested for additional documents which I sent the same day and its still on the decision making
Please I want to know how long more for the final decision?