+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Anwar
I am pharmacist too.
I ordered my ECA through PEBC and OINP asked me to send original ECA to postal address of OINP.

Have you got request from OINP to send ECA ? If yes then you can get print of that mail and enclose it along with ECA (original) report and post them in the same envelope to OINP postal address.
I have not submitted my application yet. gathering all required docs. I might be submitting by end of 1st week of July. Thanks for Info, If they will require it, I will send the hard copy.

Reactions: Meghanh@ri

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I have not received any request for duplicate ECA. ONIP do accept hard copy, depends on ECA is done by WES OR PEBC.
I don't know about PEBC but the OINP application guide clearly says that you've to send Ontario the duplicate (soft) copy of the ECA evaluated by WES at the time of the application submission.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Don't worry. We all are here to help each other and there are people with huge amount of experience (Billhayat, Wandering Mind) here so you will get attention whenever required necessary. :). All the best for your application.
Thank you, kind sir, for putting me in the same league as @BillHyatt :) However I must confess that he's far knowledgeable about these matters than I'll ever be :)

Reactions: Karnesh

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
I don't know about PEBC but the OINP application guide clearly says that you've to send Ontario the duplicate (soft) copy of the ECA evaluated by WES at the time of the application submission.
Let me clear that I , too uploaded soft copy of ECA (by pebc ) at time of online application. As original copy was with me I speed posted it when OINP ask for.

ROHIT2587

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2017
AOR Received.
06-07-2017
Hi Rohit,

When did you create your profile?

Most people get NOI from Ontario a few days after they recreate their profile.

For example, I created my profile in September 2016, then withdrew it and created a new profile in May 2017 because Ontario asked prospective applicants to do this. I got NOI from Ontario 2 days later.

Good luck.
Hello @Wandering Mind @BillHyatt

Dear, I received mine NOC on 9th June and now, I am about to submit application without any representative. I tried to read OINP Guide thoroughly and have few queries. Request you to guide me.
Current Job: Test Engineer - NOC: 2173 (Hence, made it primary NOC)
Last two Jobs - NOC: 2171 (Associate Analyst, Web Operations Analyst)

1. I have Employer reference letters, paystubs, salaries account statement etc. What are copies of Work Contracts? How to get it from employers. I received appointment letters post joining organizations. Please guide.
2. I have score of 406 under EE profile but as mentioned in guide, I will also be assessed against FSW criteria. So, request you to validate below mine given data that I am eligible for FSW.

a. English Skills: Total Points gained - 20
Listening: 8 (Points gained - 6)
Speaking: 7 (Points gained - 6)
Reading: 6 (Points gained - 4)
Writing: 6 (Points gained - 4)

b. Educaton: Total points gained - 23 (Master degree as per ECA report)

c.Experience 3.10 years - Point gained - 11

d. Age 18-35 - Points gained - 12

e. Arranged employment: 0

f. Adaptibility: (Relative in Canada): Total points gained - 05 (because my brother(PR) is living in Edmonton, Alberta)

Total points calculated for FSW: 71
Please validate.

3. Also, I have now 8 lacs in my account (which is running from 2009) but 5,71,000 amount is transferred to my accunt by my father. Hence, I have created GIFT DEED for it too. Is it OK, Please validate.

Regards,
Rohit Tiwari

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Dear, I received mine NOC on 9th June and now, I am about to submit application without any representative. I tried to read OINP Guide thoroughly and have few queries. Request you to guide me.

1. I have Employer reference letters, paystubs, salaries account statement etc. What are copies of Work Contracts? How to get it from employers. I received appointment letters post joining organizations. Please guide.
2. I have score of 406 under EE profile but as mentioned in guide, I will also be assessed against FSW criteria. So, request you to validate below mine given data that I am eligible for FSW.

f. Adaptibility: (Relative in Canada): Total points gained - 05 (because my brother(PR) is living in Edmonton, Alberta)

Please validate.

3. Also, I have now 8 lacs in my account (which is running from 2009) but 5,71,000 amount is transferred to my accunt by my father. Hence, I have created GIFT DEED for it too. Is it OK, Please validate.

Regards,
Rohit Tiwari
Hello Rohit,

I'll only be able to answer one of your questions. Please wait for Bill to reply to the rest. Good luck.

1. Most companies make you sign a contract when you join. This contract is a detailed document that lists your job responsibilities and other details of your employment like salary, annual leave etc.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hey @BillHyatt Do you have any clue about delays in draw?
The CIC is updating new EE Policies, Leaders were busy in celebrating 150 Years of Canada, and Month of Ramadan. Now Prince Charles is expected to be in Ontario on July 1 to celebrate this historic day. So, either draw will be before this date or in the next week.

No, confirm date yet but we are expecting back to back draws in the near future.

Reactions: Meghanh@ri

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

Please validate.

Regards,
Rohit Tiwari
1. The contract can be any document you and your employer would have signed as a part of your recruitment. In most part of the world, it is a legal requirement as well. The employer will usually not issue but you should have a retained copy of this agreement.

Make primary NOC in which you have more than 1 Year experience in the last 5 Years and have the most relevant documents available. I would suggest selecting the primary NOC for which you can produce documents indicating Job details that can significantly match with NOC details. There have been cases of rejection due to NOC issue.

2. You will be eligible for FSW provided you have proper documents to support your points claimed.

3. Your final balance should be above the threshold decided by CIC. I don't know which currency you are indicating and how much they are in CAD. Gift Deed should work and as an additional supporting document, you can attach an Affidavit Written on a Blank Page properly signed by your father with his contact details mentioned for further information if required.

In any case, don't submit documents unless you are comfortable and sure. I hope this will help.

Good Luck!