+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello PonJoub,
My application form is in English. Only my job contract is in French. I guess there's not much processing left for the HCPS, most of them have been awarded AOR long back. There might be only the French stream for them to process now.

PonJoub said:
Hello Maleeksha,
So sorry to hear that OINP returned your application for such a minor thing ...
But on the positive side, they have returned your package quite fast thus you have not "lost" too much time (compared to some other guys I have seen in some posts of this forum where they saw their applications returned many months later...) and they also allowed you to re-submit ;)

I have a question for my curiosity ... for your application (form, LOE, etc ...), did you apply in English or in French ? Because I see that your application had been received on 29th August 2016 and has already been returned (unfortunately) ...
I am just trying to see a kind of logic in the timelines for French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (because I am also in this stream) and I would like to "identify" what could make the process faster for the FSSWS compared to the HCPS ...

My FSSWS application (in English for the OINP form, LOE, PoF, Letters of reference etc ...) has been delivered by express courier today (Sept. 20th) but at a different address (MAIL ROOM of MIN OF GOVT SERVICES 77 WELLESLEY AVE M7A1N3 instead of 400 University Avenue, Toronto, M7A 2R9 but it seems to be a valid annex address for OINP ...as I have seen on this forum that other guys got their application delivered there too and they seem to have received AOR ...)
So, based your reply may be I could have a rough idea when I could potentially have some news from them ...

Good Luck for your application re-submission

Kind Regards,
PonJoub

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Aal_ said:
Guys, for the personal and work history i have few questions:

1- I have been working for the same company since December 2006. if I go back 10 years that would put me in September 2006. should i mention those 3 months? I was unemployed
2- During my 10 years in my current work, i traveled a lot on business and on vacations (more than 10 times). Should I provide a full travel history? those were during my period of work.

Thanks.
Hi Aal,

1. I think OINP application wants continuous work experience for the last 10 years. If there any gaps such as the 3 months you are mentioning, then you must mention it. They do not want to see a gap even for a single day!!!.

2. The travel history in section 6 of the application, I think is if you have visited Canada in the last 10 years( if this is what your questions is about.) If yes please do mention it. They are asking you to attach an additional sheet if required.

Just curious are you waiting to apply to OINP in Nov or have you already applied?.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
pxyarala said:
Hi Aal,

1. I think OINP application wants continuous work experience for the last 10 years. If there any gaps such as the 3 months you are mentioning, then you must mention it. They do not want to see a gap even for a single day!!!.

2. The travel history in section 6 of the application, I think is if you have visited Canada in the last 10 years( if this is what your questions is about.) If yes please do mention it. They are asking you to attach an additional sheet if required.

Just curious are you waiting to apply to OINP in Nov or have you already applied?.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
regarding travel history then i think it is not relevant to me since i have never been to canada. I thought they need travel history all together but i think that is in the federal stage and not now. So if I am accounting for 10 years of work there is no need to mention travels during the working period.

I had the interest letter end of August, I will apply in the coming week. French Stream.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
dansousa said:
Hey @greysky1866 when was your application received over there? Mine was received beginning of March according to DHL but I haven't received AOR or any sign yet. Because I'm in Australia, I'm very concerned it had a problem and it may take a while to arrive back here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PNP Program. CRS Score: 420. IELTS Score: L-8. S-8. W-7. R-7. MY CIC Created: 25-oct-15. Nomination from Ontario Received: 27-oct-15. Docs Sent to Ontario: 8-Nov-15. Docs Rec: 12-Nov-15. AOR Mail rec: 08-Mar-16. First Query mail: 25-Apr-16. Second Query Mail: 8-May-16. Above Notification: 16-Sept-16. Nomination: Awaited.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
greysky1866 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PNP Program. CRS Score: 420. IELTS Score: L-8. S-8. W-7. R-7. MY CIC Created: 25-oct-15. Nomination from Ontario Received: 27-oct-15. Docs Sent to Ontario: 8-Nov-15. Docs Rec: 12-Nov-15. AOR Mail rec: 08-Mar-16. First Query mail: 25-Apr-16. Second Query Mail: 8-May-16. Above Notification: 16-Sept-16. Nomination: Awaited.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Greysky,

If your a FSW outland applicant, just wanted to know what were the additional documents requested or the queries raised. This will help me to be prepared. Also did they call you and ask you Why do you want to live in Ontario?.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi Raj

I submitted OPNP application from India in Dec 2015 and in June 2016 i received an e-mail saying the demand draft expired and had requested for the new DD, which i sent immediately. I have not received any communication after that, anyone has gone through this? How much more time you think it could take for me to receive ITA.

Very eagerly waiting for response

Thanks
gayathr

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Gayathry,
OINP is taking too much time to process the applications
they will let you know, when the application moved to next steps.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hi Experts,

I have few concerns regarding OINP
1. It was mentioned in the first post that you need to have at least a Bachelors degree to be eligible for OINP. I came across this link http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS.html and it says that if you have "graduated from or have met the requirements of a full-time degree or diploma program at an eligible publicly-funded Canadian college or university that is at least two (2) years in length or a one year post-graduate certificate program, which requires a previous degree in order to qualify"

I have completed 2 year post grad diploma and 1 year full time job experience under NOC A do I even qualify to apply for OINP?

Please advice I really need your advice I will complete my 2 year time window really soon. Any sort of help will be much appreciated

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
pxyarala said:
Hi Greysky,

If your a FSW outland applicant, just wanted to know what were the additional documents requested or the queries raised. This will help me to be prepared. Also did they call you and ask you Why do you want to live in Ontario?.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had sent "Bank certification". However, "I was requested to provide last 6 months Bank Statement. (Note: Specific Period for which the statement was required was mentioned)".

ECA: Secondly, "WES report was dfirectly to be mailed to OINP Office". Not to forget that Physical copy of WES Report was sent previously, yet the same was asked to all OINP applicants, by directy approqach to WES. Another approx. 50$ was spent on same.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gayathry84 said:
Hi Raj

I submitted OPNP application from India in Dec 2015 and in June 2016 i received an e-mail saying the demand draft expired and had requested for the new DD, which i sent immediately. I have not received any communication after that, anyone has gone through this? How much more time you think it could take for me to receive ITA.

Very eagerly waiting for response

Thanks
gayathr
Many applicants are on the same boat. Check the Feb/March thread and talk to the people who have in the same situation!

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Navprateek said:
Hi Experts,

I have few concerns regarding OINP
1. It was mentioned in the first post that you need to have at least a Bachelors degree to be eligible for OINP. I came across this link http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS.html and it says that if you have "graduated from or have met the requirements of a full-time degree or diploma program at an eligible publicly-funded Canadian college or university that is at least two (2) years in length or a one year post-graduate certificate program, which requires a previous degree in order to qualify"

I have completed 2 year post grad diploma and 1 year full time job experience under NOC A do I even qualify to apply for OINP?

Please advice I really need your advice I will complete my 2 year time window really soon. Any sort of help will be much appreciated
Answered as a PM.

redlar

Aug 24, 2016
RABAT
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I am on the FSW program and sent my application on the 2nd of September but I have a concern regarding the proof of funds. I didnt have the necessary funds on my bank accounts so as a proof of funds, I sent the following documents:
- bank statements (5.000 $)
- Automatic bank wires starting September 1st showing that I engage myself to send each month 1.000 $ to a saving account (I have also sent the one of my wife)
- promise of gift deed (notarial) from my father with a sum of 18.000 $ within the next 3 months,
- expert certificate of the value of my 2 cars that I actually own (an overall price of 15.000 $),
- Certificate from my actual job employer stating that once I leave my actual job, I will get an X amount as a legal departure package

The overall amount will definitely exceed the minimum requirements from Ontario (18.000 $). Do you think that it could work out as proof of funds?

Thanks in advance for your answers

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Hi,

I got my AOR since 16 August and was asked to send another bank draft because the one I provided had already expired. In their email, they asked me to confirm my mail address so that they can send the expired bank draft. I already sent them an email as they requested.

I have already sent a new bank draft and have yet to receive my expired one. I don't even know if they received my new bank draft because I didn't receive any email from them since then. Should I contact them? If so, via the same ontarionominee@ontario.ca?

Anybody in the same boat? My application is on pause since AOR because of this bank draft... Now I don't know if they resumed it or what's going on.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
TLOU said:
Hi,

I got my AOR since 16 August and was asked to send another bank draft because the one I provided had already expired. In their email, they asked me to confirm my mail address so that they can send the expired bank draft. I already sent them an email as they requested.

I have already sent a new bank draft and have yet to receive my expired one. I don't even know if they received my new bank draft because I didn't receive any email from them since then. Should I contact them? If so, via the same ontarionominee@ontario.ca?

Anybody in the same boat? My application is on pause since AOR because of this bank draft... Now I don't know if they resumed it or what's going on.
I received the fee receipt today from OINP. The new DD had reached their office on 19th Aug. Have patience you will get the receipt by next week.

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
maleeksha said:
Hello PonJoub,
My application form is in English. Only my job contract is in French. I guess there's not much processing left for the HCPS, most of them have been awarded AOR long back. There might be only the French stream for them to process now.
Hello maleeksha,
Thanks for your confirmation about the language used :)
Good luck and let us know (here or on the FSSWS thread) on any further development ;)

Cheers ;)
PonJoub