+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Hope1982

Jun 22, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Um, I am not sure but I suppose that same procedures are followed. You should probably check with someone who is aware of the nuances of the stream in question. Answers to questions 2 and 5 are probably the same for any stream.
Good enough bro. My lord, this dragged out feeling just killing...

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Dear ALL,

I have received the below mail from OINP week back. Hope the same will be helpful to rest of members.

Subject: Notification - Referral of Nominee Application to the Decision Phase (HD)

File Number: XHSW-____________

Dear _________________,

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidate for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

If you are currently working or residing in Ontario, please be advised that you are responsible for remaining in legal status in Canada throughout all processing stages of your application. It is your responsibility to renew, extend or apply for proper temporary resident status in Canada throughout your stay in the country, even after you are nominated.

If you need to depart Canada because you no longer have valid status or because your status will not be renewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, please send our office a completed and signed Change of Personal Information form. You should outline the details of your situation in this form and include a current email address.

The Change of Personal Information form applies to any changes that you may need to make to your application during processing, for example a change of address or other information that may impact your application.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please retain this letter for your records.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
Government of Ontario

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello Raj,
My application was returned today because I missed out the following from the application package:

Your name and date of birth must be written on the back of each photo.
Maybe you can add it to your post here. I know it's very dumb on my part. I've printed the official guide and cross checked my app so many times.

Hope no one else does this mistake ....

rajkamalmohanram said:
3. Photos of yourself as per specification provided (Principal Applicant Only) - Tick this - Mandatory

Specifications are available in the application guide.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello,
My application was returned because i have mot written my name & DOB on the back of the photo.

All the documents have been punched (one hole on top left corner). Should I submit a fresh print of the apps? or is it ok to re-use the same punched docs?

Please advise.
Thanks
Maleeksha

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
greysky1866 said:
Dear ALL,

I have received the below mail from OINP week back. Hope the same will be helpful to rest of members.

Subject: Notification - Referral of Nominee Application to the Decision Phase (HD)

Dear _________________,

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidate for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

If you are currently working or residing in Ontario, please be advised that you are responsible for remaining in legal status in Canada throughout all processing stages of your application. It is your responsibility to renew, extend or apply for proper temporary resident status in Canada throughout your stay in the country, even after you are nominated.

If you need to depart Canada because you no longer have valid status or because your status will not be renewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, please send our office a completed and signed Change of Personal Information form. You should outline the details of your situation in this form and include a current email address.

The Change of Personal Information form applies to any changes that you may need to make to your application during processing, for example a change of address or other information that may impact your application.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please retain this letter for your records.

Sincerely,

Government of Ontario
Hi Greysky,

Good to know your application has moved to the decision phase. I hope you get the nomination soon. BTW when were your application an AOR dates and are you CEC or FSW candidate?. Just to guess the times lines for my application.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
maleeksha said:
Hello Raj,
My application was returned today because I missed out the following from the application package:

Maybe you can add it to your post here. I know it's very dumb on my part. I've printed the official guide and cross checked my app so many times.

HI Maleeksha,

I am sorry for hear that your application has got returned. I feel bad that OINP is returning the application for such small mistakes. May be you can try and apply again once you get a PT in November this year.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello Pavan
I am from the French Stream and I have been given 30 days to re-submit. My question is whether I can re-use the docs that have been punched to re-submit?

Thanks
Maleeksha

pxyarala said:
HI Maleeksha,

I am sorry for hear that your application has got returned. I feel bad that OINP is returning the application for such small mistakes. May be you can try and apply again once you get a PT in November this year.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
maleeksha said:
Hello Pavan
I am from the French Stream and I have been given 30 days to re-submit. My question is whether I can re-use the docs that have been punched to re-submit?

Thanks
Maleeksha
Hi Maleeksha,

Good to know that they allowed you to re-submit!!!!. I am not sure. I feel if it is only the name and DOB on back of the photo then submitting the punched documents would be fine. But do not take chances.

If I were you I would call OINP and ask if I can do that. I am sure they would be able to advise. Also write an email so that you have it in writing. May be can you write an email and when you call them ask for the advise and ask them to reply to your email. In the mean while my colleagues on the forum can also comment.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maleeksha said:
Hello Raj,

Oh my! I am terribly sorry about this. It is very silly of them to return an application because "Name and DOB" was not written at the back of the photo. Unbelievable. The good thing is you are allowed to re-submit.

Having said that, I believe some people have just used the same documentation and added only the missing documents. However, I would suggest you to check with them once. You can email them and ask them if you can send the same documentation or you have to send them updated documentation. I suggest you to send updated documents for POF though.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello Raj,
I've tried calling, but I guess it's too early now..........
You can't imagine how much care I took in preparing and cross checking the docs. That was so so so so dumb of me.

I've already collected my new POF. Guess I'll seize the opportunity to re-write my Letter of Intent

rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh my! I am terribly sorry about this. It is very silly of them to return an application because "Name and DOB" was not written at the back of the photo. Unbelievable. The good thing is you are allowed to re-submit.

Having said that, I believe some people have just used the same documentation and added only the missing documents. However, I would suggest you to check with them once. You can email them and ask them if you can send the same documentation or you have to send them updated documentation. I suggest you to send updated documents for POF though.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
maleeksha tough luck buddy. good luck!

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
I finally got the courage to inspect the returned app and guess what? The 2 photographs in the small enveloppe were torn in two and a piece of scotch applied to them!

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
maleeksha said:
Hello Raj,
I've tried calling, but I guess it's too early now..........
You can't imagine how much care I took in preparing and cross checking the docs. That was so so so so dumb of me.

I've already collected my new POF. Guess I'll seize the opportunity to re-write my Letter of Intent
Hello Maleeksha,
So sorry to hear that OINP returned your application for such a minor thing ...
But on the positive side, they have returned your package quite fast thus you have not "lost" too much time (compared to some other guys I have seen in some posts of this forum where they saw their applications returned many months later...) and they also allowed you to re-submit ;)

I have a question for my curiosity ... for your application (form, LOE, etc ...), did you apply in English or in French ? Because I see that your application had been received on 29th August 2016 and has already been returned (unfortunately) ...
I am just trying to see a kind of logic in the timelines for French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (because I am also in this stream) and I would like to "identify" what could make the process faster for the FSSWS compared to the HCPS ...

My FSSWS application (in English for the OINP form, LOE, PoF, Letters of reference etc ...) has been delivered by express courier today (Sept. 20th) but at a different address (MAIL ROOM of MIN OF GOVT SERVICES 77 WELLESLEY AVE M7A1N3 instead of 400 University Avenue, Toronto, M7A 2R9 but it seems to be a valid annex address for OINP ...as I have seen on this forum that other guys got their application delivered there too and they seem to have received AOR ...)
So, based your reply may be I could have a rough idea when I could potentially have some news from them ...

Good Luck for your application re-submission

Kind Regards,
PonJoub

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
greysky1866 said:
Dear ALL,

Dear _________________,

Sincerely,

Government of Ontario
Hey @greysky1866 when was your application received over there? Mine was received beginning of March according to DHL but I haven't received AOR or any sign yet. Because I'm in Australia, I'm very concerned it had a problem and it may take a while to arrive back here.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Guys, for the personal and work history i have few questions:

1- I have been working for the same company since December 2006. if I go back 10 years that would put me in September 2006. should i mention those 3 months? I was unemployed
2- During my 10 years in my current work, i traveled a lot on business and on vacations (more than 10 times). Should I provide a full travel history? those were during my period of work.

Thanks.