+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

malican

May 24, 2016
musicnlyrx said:
Raj, I am worried that as people in early november or late october has seen no progress related to their application, we will be last in the queue of nominations?

Anybody in sept, oct, and early nov has seen any progress for their application, such as getting calls, or emails for additional doc?
I am early Nov and they called me back in March & Apr asked for additional stuff then in May told me I am in the decision phase. So I suspect that early Nov was dealt with before the 'slow down' and is a queue for nomination.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Though we appreciate the process that has resumed, but just one or two calls a day will not solve the purpose. hope to see the process in full mode now.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
malican said:
I am early Nov and they called me back in March & Apr asked for additional stuff then in May told me I am in the decision phase. So I suspect that early Nov was dealt with before the 'slow down' and is a queue for nomination.
EXACTLY what I wanted to say!! I think this is the best possible explanation that can be given - Early November applicants (most of them) have got additional document requests! Mine was in April.

I guess our applications are in the decision phase ("Not finalized yet") or the last phase. Hopefully, once the AORs are completely done, we should see some nominations!

Good luck and all the very best!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
EXACTLY what I wanted to say!! I think this is the best possible explanation that can be given - Early November applicants (most of them) have got additional document requests! Mine was in April.
Early November applicants will suddenly start getting nominations in bulk now. Donno what are they waiting for now? Most of the AOR process is over

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
But the point I wanted to discuss was people who hv got additional request so many months before have not been given nominations. Right?

But now, there have been some cases in this forum of late nov applicants, who after getting emails or call, have got nominations.

I understand that OINP is not following FIFO, but what to say of this phenomena?

As an early nov applicant, I too had received additional doc request in march, but no progress after. Can I assume that my application is complete and pending in senior officer PC to just press 'send' button in the email with nomination attached?

Six more days to hopeful September.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Early November applicants will suddenly start getting nominations in bulk now. Donno what are they waiting for now? Most of the AOR process is over
Yes that is the point I am concerned about. What is the thing that is stopping Ontario to send nomination to those who hv got additional doc request so many months b4?

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

I was going through Open data available on

http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/ad975a26-df23-456a-8ada-756191a23695

In this I checked the report titled "Permanent Residents by Province/Territory and Category, by Month"

It says PNP from Ontario is for 2221 candidates between Jan and Jun, which means they had been issuing nominations but to CEC and masters stream candidates (Including Non express entry) who are not on this forum. Seniors can you provide your insights about the data.

When we see the data along with other reports on the same link it is clear that this number includes PA and Spouse/Dependents.

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Hi guys...hope everyone is doing good. Just for the background, i have sent my application in Nov last year. Due to a missing spouse signature, it was returned. I have resent the application with the correct signature again on apr 15th. I got an acknowledgement today with case & file numbers. please add my details to the list.

Also, i have a query -

My ielts recently expired & i have taken up my ielts again. Now i have 398 points. I have applied for my wife's educational evaluation & am yet to receive it which will fetch me 8 points. So, my points would go up to 406.

Now, should i inform ontario immigration about points & my wife's eca application? Will ontario accept the excuse to wait till my wife's eca gets dispatched?

Thanks!!

malican

May 24, 2016
Questions to seniors -

My EE profile is due to expire in mid September -

1) I contacted the NOC to get advise and they suggested I used a different NOC for my present job. However when I did my EE profile and submitted to OINP I did not have this job. So my OINP application does not mention it but the Officer that called me took note of the position. Should I update the NOC now or wait until my profile expires then update? What will happen if I get nominated before?

2) Under primary NOC - how long have you been qualified in this field, I put the amount of years since I started my job and did not realise that I should have put from the date I got my Bachelors. Should I update this now or when my profile expires then update? What will happen if I get nominated before?

Thank you!

aravindhmca

Mar 27, 2015
KN1980 said:
Outside Canada. Doc requirements were w.r.t. job experience --> letter from employer which I had given earlier also but this time I sent proof why I couldn't provide an HR signed letter (basically email exchange where HR had refused) and proof of funds i.e. six monthly bank statement.
Congrats dude on your ITA, What is your file number please mask last 2 digits.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
blackbeast said:
Hi guys...hope everyone is doing good. Just for the background, i have sent my application in Nov last year. Due to a missing spouse signature, it was returned. I have resent the application with the correct signature again on apr 15th. I got an acknowledgement today with case & file numbers. please add my details to the list.

Also, i have a query -

My ielts recently expired & i have taken up my ielts again. Now i have 398 points. I have applied for my wife's educational evaluation & am yet to receive it which will fetch me 8 points. So, my points would go up to 406.

Now, should i inform ontario immigration about points & my wife's eca application? Will ontario accept the excuse to wait till my wife's eca gets dispatched?

Thanks!!

blackbeast, the fact that your score has dropped below 400 is quite worrying. Have you already updated your EE profile with the new IELTS scores? And are you sure your IELTS has indeed expired (it is valid for 2 years)?

The OINP guide clearly states that you have to keep your score over 400 throughout the process

[quote author=OINPApplicationGuide]
7.2 MAINTAINING A MINIMUM CRS SCORE OF 400

You must maintain a minimum score of 400 points on the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) through the Ontario processing stage and your Application for Permanent Residence to IRCC.

You should be aware that changes in personal circumstance can affect your CRS score. These include:

• Marriage or common-law relationships;
  • Change in English or French language levels following revised testing; and
  • Work experience falling out of the eligibility period for the Canadian Experience Class (i.e., no longer having one year of Canadian work within the
    last three).

It is your responsibility as an applicant to ensure that you update your information in the Express Entry portal if there is a change in your circumstances so that your
CRS score is accurately calculated. If a change in circumstance results in your CRS score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform OINP. If your score falls
below 400 before you have been nominated, you must withdraw your nominee application.
If your CRS score falls below 400 after you have already been
nominated, but before you apply for Permanent Residence, you must inform OINP of the change in your CRS score, at which point OINP will withdraw your
nomination. Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will result in a refusal of your Application for Permanent Residence by IRCC.
[/quote]

Please check if your IELTS score is still valid. And in case you have not already updated the EE profile with the new IELTS scores, please attempt another language test and see if you can bump it to the score required to stay over 400 or update your wife's ECA ASAP.

Good luck mate!

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
My two cents: (Note: I would wait for Raj and others for their opinions too)

malican said:
Questions to seniors -

My EE profile is due to expire in mid September -

1) I contacted the NOC to get advise and they suggested I used a different NOC for my present job. However when I did my EE profile and submitted to OINP I did not have this job. So my OINP application does not mention it but the Officer that called me took note of the position. Should I update the NOC now or wait until my profile expires then update? What will happen if I get nominated before?

As long as the new (and correct) NOC does not affect your CRS score, you can go ahead and update your EE profile. In fact it is better if you do it now since the OINP officer has already been informed of it.

2) Under primary NOC - how long have you been qualified in this field, I put the amount of years since I started my job and did not realise that I should have put from the date I got my Bachelors. Should I update this now or when my profile expires then update? What will happen if I get nominated before?

Again, this should not affect your CRS score negatively; you can go ahead update it, and mention the same information in the new profile that you'd be creating in September

Thank you!
Hope this helps. Good luck! :)

Dupsyola

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Few hours after submitting 3rd additional document and receiving 3rd clarification call, I got an email that says my application has moved to the decision phase.

I Hope decision will be positive and soon.

Cheers.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Dupsyola said:
Hi All,

Few hours after submitting 3rd additional document and receiving 3rd clarification call, I got an email that says my application has moved to the decision phase.

I Hope decision will be positive and soon.

Cheers.
Great news :) I am sure it will be positive. Speedy nomination!