Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Its a start and a very positive one. Could someone also check if the applicant was nearing the expiry of visa? Maybe that is another factor for the nomination.

Jul 7, 2016
Hello Every one.

I got NOI under EE on 3rd Jan 2015 and send documents by 17th Feb 2016. I have still not received AOR.

How long do they take??? Its been almost 4 month just for AOR :'(

EE Score 434.

Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Shoaib Qureshi 06921 said:
Hello Every one.

I got NOI under EE on 3rd Jan 2015 and send documents by 17th Feb 2016. I have still not received AOR.

How long do they take??? Its been almost 4 month just for AOR :'(

EE Score 434.

Thanks
There are many others waiting since 7 months. They are sending AOR to 7th January applicants. wait for at least 2 months.

Intellectual

Jul 12, 2014
Greetings fellow members,

I have been patiently waiting for any reply from CIC for a while now.

I send my documents on 23rd November, 2015 which were received by CIC on 26th November, 2015.

They returned my documents on 23rd March, 2016 saying that spouse's signature and my previous passport's copy was missing.

I resend all the documents with the requested ones along with a fresh DD (with an expiry of six months) before the granted period of 30 days which were received by them on 22nd April, 2016.

I have sent several emails since then to confirm/inquire about the status of my application but of no avail.

I wanted to ask if the same has happened to anybody else on this forum???

How long will they take to issue an AOR?? as I haven't received the AOR till now let alone the nomination.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey buddy,
it seems you have to join OINP application sent in March/April group, due to the fact that from now on OINP considers your application as sent in April. In addition, you will receive an AOR after all other applicants who sent their parcels in Jan, Feb and March. So be ready for a long wait :(

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intellectual said:

I send my documents on 23rd November, 2015 which were received by CIC on 26th November, 2015.

They returned my documents on 23rd March, 2016 saying that spouse's signature and my previous passport's copy was missing.

I resend all the documents with the requested ones along with a fresh DD (with an expiry of six months) before the granted period of 30 days which were received by them on 22nd April, 2016.

I have sent several emails since then to confirm/inquire about the status of my application but of no avail.

How long will they take to issue an AOR?? as I haven't received the AOR till now let alone the nomination.

Hi,
I have also resubmitted my app in Oct last year. They consoder this a new app so your submission date is April 22 and you are sadly in for a long wait..

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shoaib Qureshi 06921, All other Members

On 8th July I received the following mail from OINP, after I sent mails, reminders starting May 1st week inquiring about my application status.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

Summary

EE App Submitted: 09 Jan 2016
OINP PT Interest Notification: 11 Jan 2016
OINP App Sent: 13 Feb 2016
OINP received my application: 16 Feb 2016. NOC 2173

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Intellectual said:

1) Please be advised that you have not sent the documents to CIC. You have sent them to OINP.
2) Secondly, since your application was returned because of missing documents, AFAIK, it will not maintain its position in the queue. Meaning, you are a April 22 applicant and not a 23rd November applicant. You will likely receive AOR when other April applicants are receiving AORs.
3) Currently, OINP is issuing AORs to Jan applicants (A Jan 12 applicant received AOR lately).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I was able to talk to an operator today. A friendly guy - He asked me for my file number and checked it on his system. He said the same thing I was told around a month back - My file has already been reviewed and it is in the decision phase and that I will be contacted by the office once the decision is made. I asked him for a tentative timeline and he abruptly told me that he doesn't have that information.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
in the decision phase
I think in this phase, our applications just collecting dust somewhere in their office and once OINP managers or maybe the Minister decide that it's time for some nominations, officers will start signing/stamping those applications and sending nominations.

rajkamalmohanram said:
I will be contacted by the office once the decision is made.
I don`t remember anyone who was contucted by the office informing about the decision. Or, maybe he ment MyCIC email :D

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I was able to talk to an operator today. A friendly guy - He asked me for my file number and checked it on his system. He said the same thing I was told around a month back - My file has already been reviewed and it is in the decision phase and that I will be contacted by the office once the decision is made. I asked him for a tentative timeline and he abruptly told me that he doesn't have that information.
Can you provide me the phone number where I can call and know status of my application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Skvach said:
I think in this phase, our applications just collecting dust somewhere in their office and once OINP managers or maybe the Minister decide that it's time for some nominations, officers will start signing/stamping those applications and sending nominations.
I don`t remember anyone who was contucted by the office informing about the decision. Or, maybe he ment MyCIC email :D
Yea "Contacted" in this context most likely refers to "sending the nomination".

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
alya2905 said:
Can you provide me the phone number where I can call and know status of my application.
The number is given above but don't have too much hope in getting an accurate status of your application. They would probably give you a generic answer like your application is being processed, under review or waiting for a decision, etc.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Today, I decided to send a note to the Minister of MCIIT - Respected Michael Chan. I wrote this in hopes of getting a more transparent system for all applicants - A system where OINP would provide a regular about the processing timeline. The below is what I sent to the Minister -

Respected Minister,

My name is Rajkamal Mohanram and I have applied to OINP under the Express Entry - Human Capital Priorities Stream.

I'm sure you might be aware of the increase in the processing time of applications. I would like to respectfully point out that the office claimed that the applications would be processed in 3 months. While I understand that the "3 months processing time" was not a guarantee, it has been 8 months since my documents were received by OINP and 5 months since I have received my Acknowledgement Letter. I still haven't received my nomination.

While I am not expecting expedited processing of my application, I humbly request that I be updated (by OINP) with an approximate timeline as to when November applicants would receive nominations - A tentative time frame would help us cope better through the waiting period.

I would also like to humbly provide a suggestion, if I may. If OINP posts updates on the website mentioning that they are currently assessing the applications received on so-and-so date and an approximate time-frame as to when the applications can expect their nominations, the process would become much more transparent and there is a good chance that the number of e-mails sent/phone calls made by applicants asking about the status of their applications would get drastically cut-short.

I sincerely appreciate your time and effort. Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Yours sincerely,
I encourage each and every one of you to take this opportunity and write to the Minister. Be frank, polite and express your concerns. One person sending this might be looked at as an isolated issue. This is not an isolated issue - This concern is common to many applicants.

Link ---> http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/contact/index.shtml

Please let me know what you think.