+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vivekskumar8544 said:
Got this reply from OINP yesterday for the query on my nomination.....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.
If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.
Thank you for your patience.
Some people have received an email saying that their file is in the "final stage" of processing. This might mean there are three stages -

Stage 1 - Pre-AOR - Waiting a completion check
Stage 2 - Post AOR - Pending review with an investigator Analyst
Stage 3 - Post AOR - Review done/Decision Pending

** Contains assumption and speculation**

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
I have sent the mail to the Minister just now :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks to everyone who has sent a note to the Minister. I encourage people who haven't sent it yet to please draft your concerns and send it at your earliest convenience.

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Sent the email.

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Sent mail to Hon Minister

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vivekskumar8544 said:
Got this reply from OINP yesterday for the query on my application .....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.
If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.
Okay, I got a weird mail as a reply to yesterday's from OINP today.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.

Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Sincerely,
What does this mean? I know the file has not been finalized because I haven't received my nomination yet. Why won't they give any information that I don't already know?

rana_kapoor

Feb 12, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay, I got a weird mail as a reply to yesterday's from OINP today.

What does this mean? I know the file has not been finalized because I haven't received my nomination yet. Why won't they give any information that I don't already know?
Hi rajkamalmohanram,

I got the same couple of weeks back.Be patient something positive will come soon.

Regards,

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
parajulirp said:
Sent mail to Hon Minister
Did anyone got response for their email(s) to ministry?

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Guys how many 'stages' does this whole process have? I got an email last night saying my file is on its second stage for review by an investigator analyst. Just wondering how many stages more after this? It may be a generic templated response to my 124days of wait, but it somehow lessen the burden knowing that at leasy my file is still in their list. Anyone who got an email saying his file is on its final/ decision stage?!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noramime said:
Guys how many 'stages' does this whole process have? I got an email last night saying my file is on its second stage for review by an investigator analyst. Just wondering how many stages more after this? It may be a generic templated response to my 124days of wait, but it somehow lessen the burden knowing that at leasy my file is still in their list. Anyone who got an email saying his file is on its final/ decision stage?!
Yes, I had received an email informing that my file is in the final decision phase on 8th May. From then on until now - no communication.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
rohitbites said:
Yes, I had received an email informing that my file is in the final decision phase on 8th May. From then on until now - no communication.
At least we know they're working on our applications right?! Let's keep the faith that one day nominations will come.

rana_kapoor

Feb 12, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Could you please tell me when did your application reach them and when you got your AOR?
My application reached on Oct 24th 15.The file was referred to Senior Processing officer for decision on 17th may 16.OINP responded to a reminder from my consultant on 22nd June, mentioning the following:

--------------Quote------------------------
Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.

Processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.
The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Regards

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
----------------------------Unquote--------------------------------