+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Good work @ Rajkamal Mohanram. Hope they not only acknowledge it but take some actions to improve the processing time. High time for us all to follow the step. I will be sending it too.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Today, I decided to send a note to the Minister of MCIIT - Respected Michael Chan. I wrote this in hopes of getting a more transparent system for all applicants - A system where OINP would provide a regular about the processing timeline. The below is what I sent to the Minister -

I encourage each and every one of you to take this opportunity and write to the Minister. Be frank, polite and express your concerns. One person sending this might be looked at as an isolated issue. This is not an isolated issue - This concern is common to many applicants.

Link ---> http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/contact/index.shtml

Please let me know what you think.
Chan is not more the Minster of MCIIT. New minster is Laura Albanese (https://news.ontario.ca/profiles/en/laura-albanese?_ga=1.147240247.1270133915.1465246254)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SNS76 said:
Chan is not more the Minster of MCIIT. New minster is Laura Albanese (https://news.ontario.ca/profiles/en/laura-albanese?_ga=1.147240247.1270133915.1465246254)
Okay I stand corrected. This was sent using the online contact form. So I believe this would have reached the right person!

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Just did my bit :

Respected Minister,

My name is Sai Krishna Vangala and I have applied to OINP under the Express Entry - Human Capital Priorities Stream.

I submitted an application to OINP on 23rd Novemeber 2015. I have received an acknowledgement of receipt email from OINP on 21st March 2016, which means my application was deemed complete. I have not heard from OINP since then. Its way past the promised timeline of 90 days for nomination.

While I understand that there is a huge backlog of applications that OINP is processing, all we ask for is the approximate time frame and regular status updates. This would relieve us of the hassles of calling the OINP office or dropping number of emails to know the status. I know this can be really disturbing for your office personnel to take so many calls. But please understand our anxiety as well. Its just the prospect of being a resident of a top province like Ontario that excites us.

Please help to put in place a more transparent process. We have faith in the system and hopefully we will be future residents of Ontario.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Sai Kris.

rajkamalmohanram said:
Today, I decided to send a note to the Minister of MCIIT - Respected Michael Chan. I wrote this in hopes of getting a more transparent system for all applicants - A system where OINP would provide a regular about the processing timeline. The below is what I sent to the Minister -

I encourage each and every one of you to take this opportunity and write to the Minister. Be frank, polite and express your concerns. One person sending this might be looked at as an isolated issue. This is not an isolated issue - This concern is common to many applicants.

Please let me know what you think.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Sent my message to Minister today:

Respected Minister, Ms Laura Albanese,

My name is Andrei Navumau. I live in Minsk, Belarus, Eastern Europe. I am 36 years old. My wife is 29. We have three daughters: Emilia (8 years), Maryja (6 years) and Nadzeya (6 months).
We have being thinking about immigration to Canada since 2012. Last year we started preparing our documents (passing IELTS exams and arranging WES evaluation reports).
In October 2015 we registered in Express Entry system with CRS 445 and received Provincial Interest Letter from Ontario under Human Capital Priorities Stream. My wife and I we were so much delighted and happy to get this opportunity to be part of your great community!
It has been 260 days since our application reached OINP office in November 2015. We received AOR in March 2016. Unfortunately, we did not receive any further update about status of our application or possibility of our nomination.
I understand that your office is working diligently to process all the applications in a timely manner while there is a huge backlog of applications.
From the news I know that your Ministry is preparing a new online application processing system in order to provide an efficient and streamlined application process. I kindly appreciate this innovation.
While we wait for the new system I would like to suggest that Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration posts updates on its website with regard to which applications are currently under assessment stage and an approximate time when nominations can be expected.
The process would become more transparent and I believe that the number of e-mails and phone calls to your office would decrease significantly.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Yours faithfully,
Andrei Navumau

Guys, please send your suggestions to Minister too.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram, saikris12, tyzia

Great move; :) :) :) From all of you. Highly appreciate it.

I did not receive my AOR. It is approximately 150 days.

Will write to the Minister soon, to expedite the processing of AOR's / NOM's for all eligible applicants and share the approximate

time frames based on the inventory, which will reassure and help all applicants to plan themselves.

Certainly, our plea's would be read by the Minister.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've got a response to my last email : your application is at the second stage, pending review by an investigator analist ;D
so it's been collecting dust for 3.5 months

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
I received response from MCIIT website (to my today's letter to Minister):

Thank you for taking the time to write to the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade. We also would like to thank you for your suggestions.

As you know, beginning on May 9, 2016, Ontario made the responsible decision to place a temporary pause on the intake of applications for select, high-volume OINP streams. Other provinces have also done this in the past after fully maximizing their allotments. It's important to note that lower-volume streams of the OINP and other options continue to be available.

For more up-to-date information, please visit the following website.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/index.htm

Thank you again for writing.

Hm, super fast, but nothing new. Thanks anyway.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Skvach said:
I've got a response to my last email : your application is at the second stage, pending review by an investigator analist ;D
I received the same answer on 20th of May: "Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst."
As we have similar timeline, I believe that my application is still at the second stage, as yours.

malican

May 24, 2016
tyzia said:

Thank you for taking the time to write to the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade. We also would like to thank you for your suggestions.

As you know, beginning on May 9, 2016, Ontario made the responsible decision to place a temporary pause on the intake of applications for select, high-volume OINP streams. Other provinces have also done this in the past after fully maximizing their allotments. It's important to note that lower-volume streams of the OINP and other options continue to be available.

Ummm that response and nothing is the samething. They basically wrote 'acknowledged' in a lot more words.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tyzia said:

I received the same thing. I'm utterly disappointed. I thought they had a qualified government. At least I got a reply though.

But please don't stop writing. Keep writing and we might see a change.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I received the same thing. I'm utterly disappointed. I thought they had a qualified government. At least I got a reply though.

But please don't stop writing. Keep writing and we might see a change.
Do not worry, our mails count a lot. I sent almost 5 mails asking them to deposit the DD as December applicants will face an unique problem of the expiry of the DD. I explained them that not depositing the DD will not benefit either of us and it will incur an interest loss and wasting of time for applicants who will receive their package returned and will have to send it back with new DD ( That time we never new re submission will stop), many others also did the same thing but never recd any acknowledgement. But to our surprise it was incorporated in the 9th May update that they will ask for the new DD in case of validity problem.

We will also mail them as soon as we complete 90 days of AOR. Meanwhile i mailed them about the possibilities of IELTS getting expired for many and other problems which will arise due to slow processing. I requested them to process the nomination as fast as possible.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Skvach said:
I haven't received reply to the last 5 - 6 emails I sent from April 2016 till date. :/

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I haven't received reply to the last 5 - 6 emails I sent from April 2016 till date. :/
Well done raj! Truly a good initiative and it is a mere request to expedite the process!

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Got this reply from OINP yesterday for the query on my nomination.....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.
If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.
Thank you for your patience.