+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
SFKAS said:
So after looking at multiple posts on this thread about applicants e-mailing OPNP to inquire on the status of their application I finally decided to send them an e-mail to query the status of my application.

And guess what I got a reply (reviewed and accepted) not even the next minute but the same minute. Like the time of my sent e-mail and the time of OPNP's reply is exactly the same. lol

Is this even real? It obviously isn't an automated response. That quick a reply makes me a bit skeptical. What's going on?
congrats. I don't see you on the list. Are you March applicant?

bkaura

May 30, 2013
Hello,

You can add to the list. My timeline is below:

Express Entry Profile created: Jan 28, 2016
OINP Interest Letter: Feb 1, 2016
Application received: March 09, 2016
AOR/ Review and Accepted: Pending

FSW-inland

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
bkaura said:
Hello,

You can add to the list. My timeline is below:

Express Entry Profile created: Jan 28, 2016
OINP Interest Letter: Feb 1, 2016
Application received: March 09, 2016
AOR/ Review and Accepted: Pending

FSW-inland
welcome. Added you to the list

AmzD

Aug 14, 2016
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! I just found this forum and I would like to be added to the list please.

Express Entry App: January 16
OINP request: January 23
OINP Sent/received: March 7
rest still pending :(

Thanks!

jasonspeaks

May 2, 2016
Hi all,

Few questions:

1) how long is it taking from 'reviewed and accepted' to AOR

2) what is the 'success rate' post AOR?

Regards,
G

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasonspeaks said:
Hi all,

Few questions:

1) how long is it taking from 'reviewed and accepted' to AOR

2) what is the 'success rate' post AOR?

Regards,
G
1) The "reviewed and accepted" is a reply that they sent when you ask for an update on your application, but AoR is being sent as per the first come first serve basis with some exceptions like work permit expiry. For instance, I (a 1st Feb applicant) got a similar status update on 30th June, while a Jan 15th applicant got the same update long after me, but he got AoR well before me. So, we cannot really say a fixed time it takes from "reviewed and accepted" to AoR.

2. I heard that the rejections after AoR are very less unless you have some major issues like not meeting the required eligibilty criteria or misrepresentation of any sort.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
Hi,

So I just had my application returned for the stupidest reason. I forgot to attach two blank pages!

Now they have told me they will not accept resubmitted applications (after a temporary pause that took effect on May 9th). Is there any way this can be argued by sending an email to Canada immigration? Or shall I just accept that this is not going to happen?

Thanks,

Vishal

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Funkdakarma said:
Hi,

So I just had my application returned for the stupidest reason. I forgot to attach two blank pages!

Now they have told me they will not accept resubmitted applications (after a temporary pause that took effect on May 9th). Is there any way this can be argued by sending an email to Canada immigration? Or shall I just accept that this is not going to happen?

Thanks,

Vishal
Aww i am so sorry to hear that. I had read in Jan list i guess, one application was returned but she sent many emails and it was later accepted. may be you can try finding that post. i guess it was phatdolphin ( i dont remember exact id)

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
i am now worried they are still returning application. I have not received any reply yet. So now just have to wait for file to be returned.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
angel1719 said:
Aww i am so sorry to hear that. I had read in Jan list i guess, one application was returned but she sent many emails and it was later accepted. may be you can try finding that post. i guess it was phatdolphin ( i dont remember exact id)
Ok, thanks I will try and locate her

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
angel1719 said:
Found it. phatdolfin82

application returned as it reached one day late.
Thanks a lot angel. And do you have the post/thread where she mentioned writing to the authorities and was successfully allowed to resubmit her application?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Funkdakarma said:
Thanks a lot angel. And do you have the post/thread where she mentioned writing to the authorities and was successfully allowed to resubmit her application?
dont remember seeing any posts where passport pages missing was accepted later, you can try arguing your case but dont think it will make any difference. :(

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
thestunner316 said:
dont remember seeing any posts where passport pages missing was accepted later, you can try arguing your case but dont think it will make any difference. :(
It was literally blank pages, so there is no case of misrepresentation here. I am going to write a plea to them, do you know who I can reach out to (which email address/person would be most effective to contact)?

Thanks!