+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719, you have a company of Charrington now.

OINP has no fixed norms to reply emails. Sometimes they respond in a day and sometimes they take a month. You will both get replies soon.

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
I'm going with it's been rejected but has not arrived yet, I don't see Any other reason why they don't respond.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Charrington said:
I'm going with it's been rejected but has not arrived yet, I don't see Any other reason why they don't respond.
@charrington i so wish its not true for any of us

As @bestofluck said its a matter of time. Lets not lose hope. Yes i am scared but still hopeful

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
bestofluck said:
No some people call it a ghost mail. Sometimes it may happen that you have changed some information or may be you have updated the profile. But when you don't receive anything in MYCIC account than nothing to worry. Just check that your CIC account is active and you see that ACTIVE,MET, MET things.
OK, thanks a lot

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Seems they are busy giving AORs to Feb applicants. Hence not been able to respond to us. Its a good news for them and for us too as the wait to AOR is decreasing.

Michelle Sanz

Jul 10, 2016
Ok guys, just received the following email, is this the acceptation letter?
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Hi michelle congrats. This is the reviewed and accepted email which most of them have received it. The forum members have given it name of pre AOR email. AOR will include your file number. Can I know when did you follow up and after how many days did u receive you reply?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel1719: I reiterate; Please don't rely on your consultant. No harm in sending mails, faxes daily till you get the response.

There are instances where applicants have sent, mailed, faxed daily, around 40 times and more ; subsequently the applicant called, and got the reply.

Your call

Michelle Sanz

Jul 10, 2016
angel1719 said:
Hi michelle congrats. This is the reviewed and accepted email which most of them have received it. The forum members have given it name of pre AOR email. AOR will include your file number. Can I know when did you follow up and after how many days did u receive you reply?
Angel, I sent it last night at 9PM (Dominican Republic time) they replied today at 1PM. Basically 17 hours after I sent the email. Be positive, you´ll be receiving your pre AOR letter anytime soon.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
MZASAM said:
angel1719: I reiterate; Please don't rely on your consultant. No harm in sending mails, faxes daily till you get the response.

There are instances where applicants have sent, mailed, faxed daily, around 40 times and more ; subsequently the applicant called, and got the reply.

Your call
hi i dont now. I sent them Fax and email on monday and Tuesday. Still no reply. Let me send again

Michelle Sanz

Jul 10, 2016
Agreed with Mzasam. I am paying for consultation as well and I made my decision of moving by my own for the rest of the process, they are not as interested as I am in this to success, and another key fact is that friends that have already moved to Canada made it without consultants.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Michelle Sanz said:
Agreed with Mzasam. I am paying for consultation as well and I made my decision of moving by my own for the rest of the process, they are not as interested as I am in this to success, and another key fact is that friends that have already moved to Canada made it without consultants.
yes you are right. They are not as interested as us. Now this week onwards i am only doing follow up and stopped asking them to do so on my behalf though email id is different than application

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michelle Sanz:

Absolutely right: What you can do for yourself, can't be done by consultants or any one in the world. Consultants are for business and money making; they have several clients, and they can't pursue each and every clients case on a daily basis and get you the updates. You can.

Spend just 5-10-15 min on the forum/threads, if you can. The procedures are not complex. If the case is complex, yes we need experts/consultants.
:'( :'( :'(

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request