+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Anvishi said:
After reading couple of posts, suddenly a doubt aroused regarding the IELTS result validity.

I wrote my IELTS last September and i got the result on 23/10/2015. Please correct me if i am wrong, my IELTS on its own is valid for 2 years and the same 2 years validity holds good for Canadian Immigration as well right???

Also my EE profile will expire in December 2016, so when i recreate my EE profile, i can resubmit the same IELTS result right?? ( as i have validity till 23/10/20

But, i am still confused, please suggest, so that i can book the slot if needed.

Everyone has more or less same timeline for IELTS and PRofile expiry.

IELTS you do not have to give right now. After you get nomination and ITA everything freeze. Than after no expiry for IELTS or profile.

IF you do not get nomination from OINP , you may plan for IELTS in August 2016. Not before that. But I don't think that would happen.

We will all create profile in December and send the details of new EE profile to OINP.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Anvishi said:
After reading couple of posts, suddenly a doubt aroused regarding the IELTS result validity.

I wrote my IELTS last September and i got the result on 23/10/2015. Please correct me if i am wrong, my IELTS on its own is valid for 2 years and the same 2 years validity holds good for Canadian Immigration as well right???

Also my EE profile will expire in December 2016, so when i recreate my EE profile, i can resubmit the same IELTS result right?? ( as i have validity till 23/10/20

But, i am still confused, please suggest, so that i can book the slot if needed.
Yes - IELTS is valid for 2 years. In your case, it is valid up to 23/10/2017.

When your EE profile is very close to expiry, you can create a new profile and send the details to OINP via e-mail and request them to update this in their records. You can use the same IELTS scores :) .

Good luck and all the very best!

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
so when are we likely to receive nomination ??? This process is taking really long that expected and we still to apply to CIC after that.

Anvishi

Jun 17, 2016
As per other forums we are likely to get the nominations by end of November. But again, we really cant comment on timelines now :mad:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aditik15 said:
so when are we likely to receive nomination ??? This process is taking really long that expected and we still to apply to CIC after that.
Well, yes the wait is extremely long - I thought I would be getting my nomination in Feb. Then I calculated 3 months post AOR and thought I'll receive my nomination in May. Nope. Every expectation that I had about my nomination was never met. I trusted OINP and I applied for my PCC on March 1, 2016. It expires today - 6 months from the date of issue. That's fine - I can get another PCC but imagine the plight of people with expiring IELTS etc. There is no guarantee that they'll be able to score as before. I am unsatisfied to the core with the "service" that these guys provide.

Yes, they issued AORs at great pace - That was a good development but what about nominations? Its been almost 10 months since I submitted my application, almost 7 months since I received my AOR and 5 months since I submitted additional document request. Where is my nomination? This is just me - There are probably hundreds or thousands of people out there who are in the same $h!tty boat as I am. I cannot fathom what is holding them back from "starting" nominations - For God's sake, my file has been in the last stage of processing for at least 3 months now and again, many people who have applied before me are still waiting. They should seriously reconsider their priorities and formulate a better strategy - This is sucking up so much energy and giving panic attacks to applicants. Just send the freaking nominations soon! Start sending them.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, yes the wait is extremely long - I thought I would be getting my nomination in Feb. Then I calculated 3 months post AOR and thought I'll receive my nomination in May. Nope. Every expectation that I had about my nomination was never met. I trusted OINP and I applied for my PCC on March 1, 2016. It expires today - 6 months from the date of issue. That's fine - I can get another PCC but imagine the plight of people with expiring IELTS etc. There is no guarantee that they'll be able to score as before. I am unsatisfied to the core with the "service" that these guys provide.

Yes, they issued AORs at great pace - That was a good development but what about nominations? Its been almost 10 months since I submitted my application, almost 7 months since I received my AOR and 5 months since I submitted additional document request. Where is my nomination? This is just me - There are probably hundreds or thousands of people out there who are in the same $h!tty boat as I am. I cannot fathom what is holding them back from "starting" nominations - For God's sake, my file has been in the last stage of processing for at least 3 months now and again, many people who have applied before me are still waiting. They should seriously reconsider their priorities and formulate a better strategy - This is sucking up so much energy and giving panic attacks to applicants. Just send the freaking nominations soon! Start sending them.
10months is super long. Can't imagine your plight. I understand that immigration is a long process and one cannot guess the time. Cic can take long since they have many more documents and background checks to do to make a final decision. But OINP, I can't understand why they are taking so long.They have taken $1500 for processing applications. Their 90 days timeline has been removed now. 1 year to get a nomination is absurd. I really hope they start issuing nominations like AORs soon.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

This sucks man! Originally I thought you're an exception until I started going through the other threads... Now I realize that your situation is the norm for us FSW folk, which really sucks for everyone I guess.

My theory is that they mistakenly issues more NOI than they had quota for and are now awaiting the 2017 quota to accommodate this. I understand this will come out in Oct/Nov so I'm guessing we'll start seeing a lot more nominations then. I think that with the few they may still have left to give will go to CEC and very specific FSW candidates (who meet certian NOC and experience criteria).

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

Correct Raj. Unfortunately, we applicants are the only victims. OINP guys don't even care to be transparent or provide insight regarding timelines. They just charged 1500 CAD, accepted applications and blocked us waiting. I don't know at this pace how they will clear all the files?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj: Seniors, All Members: Your thoughts please.

Any indefinite delay, without any valid reason, time frame, commitment, tantamount s to denying.

The recent past trends shared by applicants;
What is ongoing is to confuse, frustrate applicants!!!.
Mess up application fee payment, DD etc, (None of applicants mistake)
Delay to trigger IELTS, other docs expiry for many of us.
Many applicants would get frustrated and look for other avenues as applicants have no way to complain.
Don't answer the applicants call, mails, faxes, if answering give vague, weird generic replies.
Don't share any plans officially. Leave the applicants guessing and speculating among st themselves.

Don't you all feel it to be a deliberate strategy to prolong/deny the NoM's; I wish I am wrong in my observations, comments.

None of the applicants should get discouraged. May God bless us all and pave a way to come out of this quagmire.

Above all, after AoR, the application fee need not be refunded and the fund can be used to run the program YoY.
:'(

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
MZASAM said:

Any indefinite delay, without any valid reason, time frame, commitment, tantamount s to denying.

Many applicants would get frustrated and look for other avenues as applicants have no way to complain.
Don't answer the applicants call, mails, faxes, if answering give vague, weird generic replies.
Don't share any plans officially. Leave the applicants guessing and speculating among st themselves.

Don't you all feel it to be a deliberate strategy to prolong/deny the NoM's; I wish I am wrong in my observations, comments.

None of the applicants should get discouraged. May God bless us all and pave a way to come out of this quagmire.

Above all, after AoR, the application fee need not be refunded and the fund can be used to run the program YoY.
Guys, suppose the story on ONPNP.com is true and they (OINP) got in over their heads when they lowered the CRS to 400 and are now struggling to clear up the backlog? I understand we are frustrated, some much more than others, but let's be reasonable here and recognize that, although the wait is difficult for us, they must also be going through difficulties themselves... In fact, if that is the real reason all of those with CRS in between 400 and 430 should be over them moon, as it means they go selected when they wouldn't normally have been. ;D

I had read somewhere that OINP was the most efficient nomination program in Canada, the one with the best infrastructure and that could process the most amount of applications per day... Just look at AINP, I've a friend in Alberta who has been trying to get a nomination via CEC for two years now and it looks like he'll need to wait another 2... So if the guys at OINP have suddenly started to delay everything, they must have serious difficulties over there!

Let us try to stay positive! November is almost here and with any luck they will start sending out a lot of nominations and clear this forsaken backlog quickly!

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

- not all inland people getting nominations before WP expiry, so they leave their current job and stay on visitor visa.
- CEC validity may expire as candidate need to have at least 1 year of experience in last 3 years (unfortunately applicant can't do anything here. In case of IELTS, atleast he can retake the exam).
- people can't maintain LICO for so long due to financial conditions/needs
- people can't get married who are on 400 points border as it will lower CRS
and list goes on. I wouldn't think they have any malicious intentions, because we have seen how quickly they have given AORs. But of course their behavior is irresponsible and lacking direction and transparency.

BSS_nj

Feb 19, 2016
Hi Friends

I am also a March applicant and got my AOR on 24-March but now I have a situation on hand. My IELTS expires on 19-Sep but my exam date is 10-Sep and I suspect they take 2 weeks to send the result . Will it render my EE profile ineligible ? Also do they consider the exam date or the result date ? what are the options that I have , shall I send OINP an email stating that my exams are on 10-Sep and i could not get a date from British Council just to be sure that I have sent them the details before. Later when i get the results I could send them an LOE along with the updated results and the new EE profile.
Appreciate if senior members of the forum can help.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Hi All

After long time, just popped in to see how is all doing. But what i am reading is the frustration about the wait.
Trust me you all are in much better position compared to all others, as atleast you have a hope that you will be nominated and followed by ITA.

I am still not sure which province I can apply, seems all doors are closed for me at the moment. just waiting for the right opportunity to come. I am not sure if Ontario will open again for Human capital priorities stream in Nov and with what cut off.

Yes, I understand the frustration of maintaining legal status in Canada, IELTS expiry but still there is a hope. And if you notice they are processing CEC Inland faster than any other streams. So please don't give up on this.

Be grateful to God and even to OINP for having his opportunity for you all.

Wish you all Good Luck.

Don't worry too much, all will be well. it just the wait which is difficult at the moment for you all.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Thanks angel1719. Wish you can apply soon in the new online processing system by OINP. Meanwhile apply to PEI, sending EOI to them. At times Luck knocks !!