+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

Hopeless_despo

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
majorbeyotch said:
Hi Hopeless_despo. I think there is nothing to worry about. OINP is just reminding you to ensure your IELTS scorrs are valid and up-to-date so that when you apply for PR by December onwards, you would not have any problem. You may inform them via a letter of explanation that you will get the results this month and you will update your profile accordingly. Your nomination is almost there!
@majorbeyotch- Thank you so much! :) That's a relief!! phew!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopeless_despo said:
Hi All,

I just got an email to submit my pay stubs and a/c statements.
The worrying part is IELTS though, they say-

The IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF tests need to be taken within 24 months of application submission to ensure the results are valid at the time of permanent residence processing. Your test results are dated December 13, 2014.

OINP recommends you take your official language tests within one year of submitting your application to OINP to ensure that your results are valid when you submit your application for permanent residency to IRCC.

If your results expire before you apply for permanent residency, you will need to retake the test.

My score expires Dec 13 and these docs are asked for in 15 days.. what do I tell them for IELTS? I am taking my exam next week but still results wont be ready in 15 days, Im scared.... :-[ :-[ :-[
why would you take a chance and not write the test earlier ?? now from the time yoour profile expires after test is invalid, till the time you get your new ielts result the profile will be inactive/ineligible... definitely too big a risk to take.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
thestunner316 said:
why would you take a chance and not write the test earlier ?? now from the time yoour profile expires after test is invalid, till the time you get your new ielts result the profile will be inactive/ineligible... definitely too big a risk to take.
He said he's taking the test next week, so he'll have the new results before the old ones expire. He should be fine so long as he gets the same results or higher...

Hopeless_despo said:
Hi All,

I just got an email to submit my pay stubs and a/c statements.
The worrying part is IELTS though, they say-

The IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF tests need to be taken within 24 months of application submission to ensure the results are valid at the time of permanent residence processing. Your test results are dated December 13, 2014.

OINP recommends you take your official language tests within one year of submitting your application to OINP to ensure that your results are valid when you submit your application for permanent residency to IRCC.

If your results expire before you apply for permanent residency, you will need to retake the test.

My score expires Dec 13 and these docs are asked for in 15 days.. what do I tell them for IELTS? I am taking my exam next week but still results wont be ready in 15 days, Im scared.... :-[ :-[ :-[
When submitting your additional docs you may like to mention to OINP that you will have already scheduled to take another IELTS on date XXX, just to put them at ease.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
So many additional requests. Is there an updated list ?

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
aditik15 said:
So many additional requests. Is there an updated list ?
I came to forum to specially msg u and u were the latest one :)
Did u receive the add doc req?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
@MZASAM good question... I don't think they issue all remaining NoMs before the end of the year but I think we'll seem most of them issued (around 80 to 90%)... unfortunately I think we're likely to see a small percentage of PFLs in all threads, I think that's just natural and inherent to the process just like we're seeing in the Nov thread...
g126: Let OINP decide quickly whether to issue NoM, PRL, rejections instead of prolonging the decisions on our applications.
We will at least have a decision. The uncertainty, lack of communication is indeed very stressful which only the applicants know.

No words of sympathy, empathy can be a substitute for the individual sufferings.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
MZASAM said:
g126: Let OINP decide quickly whether to issue NoM, PRL, rejections instead of prolonging the decisions on our applications.
We will at least have a decision. The uncertainty, lack of communication is indeed very stressful which only the applicants know.

No words of sympathy, empathy can be a substitute for the individual sufferings.
Were they issuing pfls earlier too ? I don't remember so many people receive it earlier. Also why not reject the application pre AoR stage ?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditik15 said:
Were they issuing pfls earlier too ? I don't remember so many people receive it earlier. Also why not reject the application pre AoR stage ?
After making the applicants wait over an year, such uncertainty prevails.. whether the applicants will receive NoMs, PFL :'( :'(

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi All,

Good luck....Pls advice
I have been asked the following doc's..
1.6 months of most recent bank statements. ( i had shown FD as pof, will a letter from bank be enough ?? )
2.Certified true copies of your university degrees. ( do i need to get my degree notarized or just send them the scan copy?? i had sent the WES report )

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sudi said:
Hi All,

Good luck....Pls advice
I have been asked the following doc's..
1.6 months of most recent bank statements. ( i had shown FD as pof, will a letter from bank be enough ?? )
2.Certified true copies of your university degrees. ( do i need to get my degree notarized or just send them the scan copy?? i had sent the WES report )
Just show present bank balance along with 6 months bank statements.
Scan copy of degree is enough.

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
bestofluck said:
Just show present bank balance along with 6 months bank statements.
Scan copy of degree is enough.
Thanks for the info.
But I dont have sufficient funds in my bank balance to show POF...I had shown FD as POF so i am getting a letter from bank having FD's num, date of deposit and date of maturity.
Do i still need to send 6 months bank statement??

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
sudi said:
Thanks for the info.
But I dont have sufficient funds in my bank balance to show POF...I had shown FD as POF so i am getting a letter from bank having FD's num, date of deposit and date of maturity.
You will still need to show bank statement(showing your salary credits)+ fd.

Could you share your file no please

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sudi said:
Thanks for the info.
yes you can show FD and bank letter , but still you need bank statements for 6 months. These statements may not include FD or may be from other bank than FD deposit. bank statement is is just for confirmation of your account that you have a valid active bank account. If it is a salary account it is preferable to show. Show the account where there is some activity and not dormant since 6 months.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
yes you can show FD and bank letter , but still you need bank statements for 6 months. These statements may not include FD or may be from other bank than FD deposit. bank statement is is just for confirmation of your account that you have a valid active bank account. If it is a salary account it is preferable to show. Show the account where there is some activity and not dormant since 6 months.
sudi said:
Thanks for the info.

Not necessarily. I had shown funds as FD and when I received additional document request, they asked the generic "6 months bank statement". I submitted a bank letter and FD receipts alone (and mentioned in LOE that I have funds in the form of FD so I am providing these documents).

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
MZASAM said:

I too wish they'd speed up for everyone's sake! Let's hope for the best, as anything else is beyond our control...