+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
My AOR is on 07th Oct, still no any update on today (12th Dec), no medical pass no bio request, and I called IRCC twice in pass weeks. Both agents said my criminality is in progress. they also said they do not need more docs ATM, So I assumed my medical center already updated my e-medical exam result to IRCC. What should I do? I really want to see any update especially the BIL which I can update my fingerprints ASAP!!

Ps: I have the time bar shown on the website and now is 37%, is was shown couple weeks after my AOR.
Pss: I was trying to know how to use ATIP to get more information from IRCC, but I sent a requested to them by accident on 30th Oct and received the report file on 30th Nov, is this why my application got delay and no officer start reviewing it ?

ANYONE AOR in early October still no update???

Last edited:

Canadianblood

Aug 26, 2020
Good morning all, I just noticed a ghost update on my profile now though I am unable to open my profile to see if anything changed(bad gate way error). Also, 2 LinkedIn users viewed my profile in private mode yesterday. Am I closer to ppr? Any insight will be appreciated.

Reactions: Airhulafe

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Good morning all, I just noticed a ghost update on my profile now though I am unable to open my profile to see if anything changed(bad gate way error). Also, 2 LinkedIn users viewed my profile in private mode yesterday. Am I closer to ppr? Any insight will be appreciated.
hello, what i know is sometime if you login IRCC website during the midnight, the website might be crashed and you cannot open it after you get that error ,it shows "update" but is not actually real GU.

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
What's your AOR and VO ?Have you been able to know the current Application status by calling IRCC ?
And as far as yes I had heard people saying that soemone checked their linked profiles in private mode and soon after around 2-3 weeks they got their PPR's.
Have you given your biometrics already?
Are you Inland/Outland applicant ? And what is your Country of residence?
PNP/FSW/CEC Applicant ?

Canadianblood

Aug 26, 2020
What's your AOR and VO ?Have you been able to know the current Application status by calling IRCC ?
And as far as yes I had heard people saying that soemone checked their linked profiles in private mode and soon after around 2-3 weeks they got their PPR's.
Have you given your biometrics already?
Are you Inland/Outland applicant ? And what is your Country of residence?
PNP/FSW/CEC Applicant ?
AOR October 17, FSW-O, Nigeria. I don't know my VO. I don't know application status though I raised a webform on Thursday to inquire about my application. I have done my biometrics on December 4.

May be I am too much hopeful for a quick ppr. Que sera sera!

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
I got my BIL last week, and in the letter my name was printed first name and last name only. That's when I realized that I only included my first name as a given name without the middle name. However, all my documents and passport include my full name (first, middle, and last)
Will I face any problems? and would a webform help??
Thanks

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
AOR October 17, FSW-O, Nigeria. I don't know my VO. I don't know application status though I raised a webform on Thursday to inquire about my application. I have done my biometrics on December 4.

May be I am too much hopeful for a quick ppr. Que sera sera!
Well I guess everyone is and it's not entirely a bad idea to be hopeful in these times.
While many of the Sept AOR have got the PPR 2 weeks back. So who knows you might be able to get as well in next 2 weeks.
Whatever be the case , keep us posted and let us know if you are able to get a response on your webform.

denisdiaf

Nov 28, 2020
I did see lots of people are calling IRCC to get additional information. I wanted to try as well so i called and yeah you can get it.

Question though: why aren't they putting these information in myCIC account?

AOR: 06th Oct
BIL & MEP: 17th Nov
Bio: 24th Nov.

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: not started
Info sharing: in progress

I know its to early but why not :)
i have same AOR date 06/10,
After seeing your post I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that my eligibility is in progress and they haven’t started security and criminality yet
my medical and biometrics are past
my visa office is Ottawa

denisdiaf

Nov 28, 2020
I know its to early but why not
AOR date 06 October
MED and biometrics passed 20 November.
After seeing a post I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that my eligibility is in progress and they haven’t started security and criminality yet
my medical and biometrics are past
my visa office is Ottawa

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
How long did it take to change from “ the document has been upload” to we are reviewing”. I uploaded 1 week ago but the status is still “ the documents requested have been uploaded “

thank you
I uploaded on 30th november. December 1st was, we have received your document. And since December 3rd it s we are reviewing your document.... No update since.

Josh@v

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon and seniors?

What is exactly meant by eligibility passed?
When I called up IRCC and asked for more details they provided these
Visa office: Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed (will there be another round of review)
Medicals: Passed
Security & Criminality not started

Kindly advise as my major concern is with eligibility as my profession was mentioned in an exclusion list of NOC. i.e I am working in a school as music teacher. However I applied as musician music instructor NOC 5133 though there is an exclusion of school teachers mentioned. My duties were matching with this NOC though and I provided an LoE too.

It would be helpful if you can interpret the eligibility passed. Would it mean all this is looked into? Would this be reviews again at a later stage?

Thanks

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hello
I got my BIL last week, and in the letter my name was printed first name and last name only. That's when I realized that I only included my first name as a given name without the middle name. However, all my documents and passport include my full name (first, middle, and last)
Will I face any problems? and would a webform help??
Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon and seniors?

What is exactly meant by eligibility passed?
When I called up IRCC and asked for more details they provided these
Visa office: Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed (will there be another round of review)
Medicals: Passed
Security & Criminality not started

Kindly advise as my major concern is with eligibility as my profession was mentioned in an exclusion list of NOC. i.e I am working in a school as music teacher. However I applied as musician music instructor NOC 5133 though there is an exclusion of school teachers mentioned. My duties were matching with this NOC though and I provided an LoE too.

It would be helpful if you can interpret the eligibility passed. Would it mean all this is looked into? Would this be reviews again at a later stage?

Thanks

The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed / Met / etc. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. The terminology used such as met / recommended passed / passed an no relevance.

See #2,521