+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hopeful1026

Sep 1, 2019
Hi, I am wondering which number should we use if we want to call IRCC from outside Canada. Is it a toll-free number? : /
Bio 2nd Dec, thinking of might giving them a ring by end of January to get a bigger picture..
Just got off the phone with one of the agents -- I used an app called TalkU. I'm from the Philippines so I subscribed (paid 5 USD) for a Canadian number and used (paid 2.50 USD for 200 mins) credits to call IRCC (+1 888 242 2100) --

there's a VR and wait for options and press 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 accordingly

then enter your application number and DOB
If you call during their office hours (Nova Scotia local time 8 AM to 4 PM), you will get an option to speak to a representative to get a better understanding of your application. Better to call in the morning so call traffic is not congested and reps are more pleasant. ;)

I got the status of my application from MEP, Criminality, Security, Eligibility, and rep was able to tell me where my application is now (CPC - Ottawa).

Hope this helps!

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
I was trying to find some stats on express entry applications from before the pandemic began but wasn't able to find much. Does anybody here know roughly how many PPRs were being issued compared to no. of ITAs back then (arnd 2017-19)? I am just trying to judge the pace at which PPRs are issued compared to ITAs given the large draws being conducted by ircc.

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Just got off the phone with one of the agents -- I used an app called TalkU. I'm from the Philippines so I subscribed (paid 5 USD) for a Canadian number and used (paid 2.50 USD for 200 mins) credits to call IRCC (+1 888 242 2100) --

there's a VR and wait for options and press 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 accordingly

then enter your application number and DOB
If you call during their office hours (Nova Scotia local time 8 AM to 4 PM), you will get an option to speak to a representative to get a better understanding of your application. Better to call in the morning so call traffic is not congested and reps are more pleasant. ;)

I got the status of my application from MEP, Criminality, Security, Eligibility, and rep was able to tell me where my application is now (CPC - Ottawa).

Hope this helps!
Where is your eligibility stage now? We have the same timeline AOR
I called this morning, they told me mine had not been started yet.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Ok, so here's a question that's confusing..

• couple days ago I was requested to pay the RPRF, which I've been told is a sign that the background check is almost over..
• After paying the fees, the status of the background check is changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check " , which according to what has been frequently mentioned, is an indication of the ip1 phase..

Could they have requested RPRF before even beginning the background check and even before the ip1? Can anyone tell or predict what is going on there?
Thanks!
Same is the case with me. I don't know what to make of this

Reactions: wallp92

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hey all,

I received the RCMP request & got my fingerprints taken at the Vancouver Commissionaires office yesterday. They said I can expect my report in the mail in a couple of weeks, factoring in Canada Post/Christmas etc. Just thought I'd share in case anybody is in the same situation.

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Hey all,

I received the RCMP request & got my fingerprints taken at the Vancouver Commissionaires office yesterday. They said I can expect my report in the mail in a couple of weeks, factoring in Canada Post/Christmas etc. Just thought I'd share in case anybody is in the same situation.
is there a deadline that IRCC gives to submit the additional requested docs?

leobman

Jun 17, 2020
I've still had no updates from my AOR 28 Oct. Should I call if i dont hear anything next week? I've seen similar AOR's have already had there medicals approved

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
I've still had no updates from my AOR 28 Oct. Should I call if i dont hear anything next week? I've seen similar AOR's have already had there medicals approved
I think it's best to wait atleast until next week... I'm sure you will get an update buddy... :)

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I got a rcmp request and due date is jannuary 20th. I provided it 10 days after request. How long will it take to be reviewed? The message is... We are reviewing your document... Are they going to wait until the deadline of January to approve it? Thanks

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
I got a rcmp request and due date is jannuary 20th. I provided it 10 days after request. How long will it take to be reviewed? The message is... We are reviewing your document... Are they going to wait until the deadline of January to approve it? Thanks
How long did it take to change from “ the document has been upload” to we are reviewing”. I uploaded 1 week ago but the status is still “ the documents requested have been uploaded “

thank you

Ohee

Dec 6, 2020
Please help me out by letting me know whether I will become a victim of 5 year ban due to misrepresentation.
MY AOR date 28th October 2020
CSE Date 26th November 2020 via webform.
Medical Passed 4th Dec 2020.

While submitting my AOR mistakenly I clicked NO with regard to the question of previous visa refusal of other countries.
Later on while helping out another guy from my country i rectified this mistake and immediately raised a webform to let IRCC know about my mistake. I attached a declaration letter that mistake was made unintentionally and New Schedule A 5669 was uploaded where i marked YES and provided the reason of refusal and i signed on the form as per my passport signature.

Will the information will be updated as per my new declaration?
My query is whether i will be safe from 5 year ban as i declared the mistake before they caught me?
Has anyone did exactly same and got PR afterwards?
Will I get webfrom acknowledgement regarding that change? Still now today 12th december i yet to get an acknowledgement for my webform.

Please help me out posting your experiences.

Thanks