File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Mine is like yours. Why dont they process security or do it randomely? Very frustrated by their process.
I have similar frustration. After the pandemic, through GCMS, I got to know my LVO requested from me to pay biometric fee for my nonaccompanying spouse. I paid on 2nd June 2020, and they acknowledged the payment and updated GCMS (saw the acknowledgement and update via GCMS notes I recently received), but they are yet to share BIL for spouse! Apparently, they stopped processing PR applications since March and office is focusing on essential and emergency services only. I am not even waiting for PPR but jus the BIL! I do not understand why essential and emergency services would occupy them for so many months.

My AOR 26 Sep 2019. FSW-O.

• Angry
Reactions: Rajputkaushal

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Mine is like yours. Why dont they process security or do it randomely? Very frustrated by their process.
Thats really frustrating indeed . I applied gcms notes which says that everything is done but my security the spouse in this case is not started at all. Its been 6 months since we have sent all adr asked but no progress

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I have similar frustration. After the pandemic, through GCMS, I got to know my LVO requested from me to pay biometric fee for my nonaccompanying spouse. I paid on 2nd June 2020, and they acknowledged the payment and updated GCMS (saw the acknowledgement and update via GCMS notes I recently received), but they are yet to share BIL for spouse! Apparently, they stopped processing PR applications since March and office is focusing on essential and emergency services only. I am not even waiting for PPR but jus the BIL! I do not understand why essential and emergency services would occupy them for so many months.

Guys, Girls,

I need a bit of advice. Just to give you a bit of context of my file, read the above quoted post.

I recently received my third GCMS notes and under application assignment I see it is assigned to someone (let's call her UserX) and due date was 28/05/2020. In one of the notes (note 3 which is just before I paid spouse biometric) I see this same UserX wrote "Wife must meet requirements - Bio required Please let applicant know". In that note, I see this UserX email (I am 80% certain), do you think it would be absurd/out-of-order/borderline-insane to contact this user via their email requesting for biometric instruction letter since fee is paid?? My application will complete 1 year by end of September and I already had previous application cancelled due to incompleteness after waiting four months, so you can see my desperation, but also I do not want to cross line by emailing employee-specific email rather than the general one for LVO. What do you think?

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020

That's the real question that essential services are on top of their priorities which should be must.. but completely dumping process of all other cases is taking toll on all the applicants mental well-being, future plans and making them more uncomfortable with each passing day. I hope ircc will come up with some positive solution for the applicants like us

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I want to order GCM notes, but I got confused as it says I should be in CANADA to be able to apply or I should designate third party. Moreover, it wants consent form, should I insert the details for all dependent? what about the part related to representative? and finally where should I send this form?

Thanks

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Hi everyone, I want to order GCM notes, but I got confused as it says I should be in CANADA to be able to apply or I should designate third party. Moreover, it wants consent form, should I insert the details for all dependent? what about the part related to representative? and finally where should I send this form?

Thanks
Incase you are outside canada ,Apply through someone you know in canada . And in consent form you have to put the details of principal applicant and all the other dependents with their signature and the detail of the representative it can easily filled in consent form by you and the process for applying it is through https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do and all process of applying will hardly take 8 minutes and total charges are 5 Canadian dollars

Reactions: m1988z

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Incase you are outside canada ,Apply through someone you know in canada . And in consent form you have to put the details of principal applicant and all the other dependents with their signature and the detail of the representative it can easily filled in consent form by you and the process for applying it is through https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do and all process of applying will hardly take 8 minutes and total charges are 5 Canadian dollars
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help.

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Hello,

Please did any one sent their picture to IRCC- NHO( Mailroom ) - PR Card photos Ottawa Office (3122) for PR Card. I sent mine on 16 June and have still not received my card. I know IRCC Hamilton is processing PR card. Am really worried. since I sent both CoPR and photo.

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hello,

Please did any one sent their picture to IRCC- NHO( Mailroom ) - PR Card photos Ottawa Office (3122) for PR Card. I sent mine on 16 June and have still not received my card. I know IRCC Hamilton is processing PR card. Am really worried. since I sent both CoPR and photo.
Why don’t you call IRCC and verify since you are already inside Canada? I think they will be in a better position to respond

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
This
Why don’t you call IRCC and verify since you are already inside Canada? I think they will be in a better position to respond
I did but had the formatted response, due to covid there is a delay in PR card processing. I asked the question here so if anyone here posted their picture to IRCC- NHO( Mailroom ) - PR Card photos could give me an update on their application if any.

MARSH88

Jun 19, 2020
Hi Folks,
I am a CEC inland applicant (AOR October 16). I ordered my GCMS notes and found that my application have been approved in July 7. However, I haven't recieved any emails from IRCC yet. I raised a webform but got the typical COVID response. Is there anyone else in the same boat? any idea what should I do?
Thanks!

engsari

Aug 14, 2020
Hi Folks,
I am a CEC inland applicant (AOR October 16). I ordered my GCMS notes and found that my application have been approved in July 7. However, I haven't recieved any emails from IRCC yet. I raised a webform but got the typical COVID response. Is there anyone else in the same boat? any idea what should I do?
Thanks!
Same situation. I called them as well. They are saying that the pandemic is causing the delay. It is hard to imagine why the pandemic is preventing them from issuing CoPRs or PPRs for inland applicants.

allenkonax

May 1, 2020
Hii
I’m a CEC applicant
AOR October 28
Additional documents requested : June 20 (submitted all the next day itself )

called IRCC multiple times they say all stages passed just waiting for medical decision as it’s expired I have been hearing this since the last two months and there’s no movement or update after that.

Hope they issuePPRs soon . It’s been months of waiting,keeping the fingers crossed