+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct applicant from HAMILTON

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hard to call them, call centre is crap. Most agent won’t open your file if you within the standard time. I prefer to wait for my note and see what happens to my app.
I'm afraid that they mark the security clearance blank in the notes.
But I'm not sure, I've just read it somewhere.
Anyway, hope we all know why you are delayed when the notes come in

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I called yesterday but still on same boat
Have you asked them specifically regarding the security clearance?
I wanna call them and ask if my security clearance is done or not but I can't do so until I take my test and interview at the end of this month.

muk5477

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Have you asked them specifically regarding the security clearance?
I wanna call them and ask if my security clearance is done or not but I can't do so until I take my test and interview at the end of this month.
Don't worry if they got every thing you got Dm next day if they did not get yet they will tell you on table they are waiting your security and background etc

lukeqichen

Jun 26, 2014
Oakville
Don't worry if they got every thing you got Dm next day if they did not get yet they will tell you on table they are waiting your security and background etc
Can you give us more details about your conversation to call centre. Like what’s your questions and how they answer that.

Midwest

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-26-2012
File Transfer...
09-12-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Passport Req..
02-05-2013
My file has been processing in Hamilton as well. Here is the dates for statistics

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 26, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 4, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 9, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 29, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 21, 2018 at 8:50 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on March 5, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 20, 2018 at 9:10 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Reactions: Pcanadian

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
My file has been processing in Hamilton as well. Here is the dates for statistics

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 26, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 4, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 29, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 21, 2018 at 8:50 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on March 5, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 20, 2018 at 9:10 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
Congratulations
Do you recall when was the decision made?

Midwest

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-26-2012
File Transfer...
09-12-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Passport Req..
02-05-2013

muk5477

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
I just tell them I m going to Holiday next mont I wanna know my status before I go can you tell me my background check still in process I talk niceĺy and she checked all details and after hold she said yea it's still process

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Added you to global spreadsheet for others to reference.

Congratulations!!

Reactions: Midwest

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hard to call them, call centre is crap. Most agent won’t open your file if you within the standard time. I prefer to wait for my note and see what happens to my app.
Any updates?
It's really frustrated that after almost 5 weeks, Hamilton office has not made a decision in your case.