+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oct 2013 applicant

jameshunt

Apr 28, 2014
PP323 said:
I also did medical on the same day with same doctor. I hope he uploaded on 10th May atleast, as Ecase status still doesn't reflect medical receicved.
I'll check with him tomorrow.
he never pick up the calls.it always goes to voicemail. You have to go there to verify. Even my ecas status has not changed yet.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS status just got updated: Decision has been made. I am nervous! RPRF request was on April 29th and I paid & sent receipt on the same day. Hopefully good news tomorrow morning~

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramkpp said:
I am 17th Oct applicant. Mine also changed just now to Decision Made, hopefully good news tomorrow.
Good luck to you man! I hope good news for both of us...

barghavkumar

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI,INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
19-NOV-2013
Med's Request
15-APR-2014
Med's Done....
04-APR-2014 (PRE-MEDICALS) - Notified to CIC on 25-April-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ramkpp said:
I am 17th Oct applicant. Mine also changed just now to Decision Made, hopefully good news tomorrow.
Congratulations dude.. I am OCT 4th application and i am still waiting for the decission..

Can you please tell me which is ur processing center? DELHI or some whr in Canada. Bcas how come they are updating the status on weekend? what is the criteria.. ???? pls let me know

barghavkumar

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI,INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
19-NOV-2013
Med's Request
15-APR-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
retwant said:
My ECAS status just got updated: Decision has been made. I am nervous! RPRF request was on April 29th and I paid & sent receipt on the same day. Hopefully good news tomorrow morning~
Congratulations dude.. as you know.. I am OCT 4th applicant and i am still waiting for the update in ECAS..

Can you please tell me which is ur processing center? DELHI or some whr in Canada. Bcas how come they are updating the status on weekend? what is the criteria.. ? pls let me know

ramkpp

Oct 21, 2013
barghavkumar said:
Congratulations dude.. I am OCT 4th application and i am still waiting for the decission..

Can you please tell me which is ur processing center? DELHI or some whr in Canada. Bcas how come they are updating the status on weekend? what is the criteria.. ???? pls let me know
I applied from Canada but currently in India. I need to request for visa stamping in Delhi after getting the PPR. To my knowledge, all the files are processed in Ottawa irrespective of where you are applied. Hope this helps

barghavkumar

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI,INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
19-NOV-2013
Med's Request
15-APR-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ramkpp said:
I applied from Canada but currently in India. I need to request for visa stamping in Delhi after getting the PPR. To my knowledge, all the files are processed in Ottawa irrespective of where you are applied. Hope this helps
Thanks for the update..

It was mentioned in your previous note that the ECAS is updated today.... any idea how they update the data today.. its sunday in CANADA right? any idea on the process... pls let me know.

sbc880530

Nov 10, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
Med's Request
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
21-05-2014
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
25-06-2014
I am Oct 22 applicant.
Received RPRF on May 9, no MR yet.
ECAS changed to IP today.
Hope MR comes today.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS status can be updated @ any time even during weekends. Some people believe that ECAS is usually refreshed midnight Ottawa's time. Mine changed close to that time last night...

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am still waiting for that email from CIC attributed to decision made ECAS update from last night. Need clarification regarding sending passport documents. To quote what Mona posted on Sept discussion (May 7th):
Mona1990 said:
When we buy expresspost or priority post envelopes, they automatically have a paper on it, where we write "to" and "from". That paper had a tracking no on it as well. You will tear the top sheet and bottom sheet stays on envelope. Or you just write down the tracking no.
For the second envelope inside the envelope, you write down your address on " to" section and do same tear top sheet or write down tracking no to track returning package. Regular mail also can be registered and convert to trackable.

In envelope,
We send
1. Passport
2. Request letter which is email for passport request.
3 returning envelope with your address on "to" section.

I hope it help
This seems like a good description on how to send your passport. Which address would be the destination if we are using priority/prepaid post: Canada Post or Courier?

Toby, if you happened to read this post, can you add a FAQ/foolproof walkthrough on your website about actions after getting passport request? That way we can refer to your website anytime anybody got that similar question. It seemed that these questions were asked frequently every month. Thanks a lot!

sbc880530

Nov 10, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
Med's Request
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
21-05-2014
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
25-06-2014
sbc880530 said:
I am Oct 22 applicant.
Received RPRF on May 9, no MR yet.
ECAS changed to IP today.
Hope MR comes today.
Received MR after posting :D

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! Hope you will get your Passport Request soon~

jameshunt

Apr 28, 2014
canvan14 said:
They did say 2 weeks. And I doubt they actually care whether your results will get delayed since it is more convenient for them to upload everyone at the same time.
It just worries me about the 60 days deadline. But here crossing my fingers and hope for the best for all of us!

PS. Please update when your results are uploaded. Same with sumeetkarora since we both did the medical on the same day :)

I went the DR. Francis Li to verify the results of medical. The receptionist said the medicals were completed and everything looks fine and they will submit the medicals today to CIC. She had a big list of medicals to be submitted.

Medicals Done: 1st May

Medicals Uploaded : 12th May (Hopefully its done today as said by the receptionist)