Med's Done....
3rd May 2014
Passport Req..
4th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..............
LANDED..........
Applied from Canada
Received MR on 30th April but no RPRF yet....file in process from 1st May....dont know whats going on...

robbie333

May 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone do their medical examination in Edmonton? Heritage village?

I did mine on 2nd May, wondering if it has been uploaded..........

patience is running out

TeddyXYZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-06-2014
hey robbie333 how was your experience with medicals at Heritage Village? did they upload them quick ? ohh and btw. how long did you wait for appointment?
I have an appointment for the next week and just wondering how it's going to look like, thanks for any information :)

robbie333

May 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TeddyXYZ said:
hey robbie333 how was your experience with medicals at Heritage Village? did they upload them quick ? ohh and btw. how long did you wait for appointment?
I have an appointment for the next week and just wondering how it's going to look like, thanks for any information :)
It was alright. I had an appointment at 3:30pm, I was there like 15 minutes early. I was done by 5:15pm, everything, xray, blood.

So all in all, good experience. Only thing is, I am not sure how long it takes for them to upload the results, I asked, the doctor said they upload every 3-4 days. But I haven't heard anything from CIC and no ecas update as well.

canvan14

May 8, 2014
jameshunt said:
I went the DR. Francis Li to verify the results of medical. The receptionist said the medicals were completed and everything looks fine and they will submit the medicals today to CIC. She had a big list of medicals to be submitted.

Medicals Done: 1st May

Medicals Uploaded : 12th May (Hopefully its done today as said by the receptionist)
Thanks for your update. I will wait till may 14 which is exactly a week since I've done the medical and call them to check.
Did you just go straight in and she checked the result for you? Since I live far probably going to try to call them first.

jameshunt

Apr 28, 2014
canvan14 said:
Thanks for your update. I will wait till may 14 which is exactly a week since I've done the medical and call them to check.
Did you just go straight in and she checked the result for you? Since I live far probably going to try to call them first.
They never pick calls man becasue there is no appointemnet required for this clinic. It always goes to voice mail. Even after i reached there i had to wait in queue to get the information.My friend did his medical a day before me and he even got his PPR. Your medcial should be uploaded today if it is ready.

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jameshunt said:
They never pick calls man becasue there is no appointemnet required for this clinic. It always goes to voice mail. Even after i reached there i had to wait in queue to get the information.My friend did his medical a day before me and he even got his PPR. Your medcial should be uploaded today if it is ready.
Hi Jameshunt and Canvan,

I am planning to go to this clinic. Do we need to carry any other document apart from passport. Like photo etc. Also did he check BP etc during medical exam?

jameshunt

Apr 28, 2014
skm12345 said:
Hi Jameshunt and Canvan,

I am planning to go to this clinic. Do we need to carry any other document apart from passport. Like photo etc. Also did he check BP etc during medical exam?
you need passport and health card.photo will be taken at the clinic.yes he checked bp.

canvan14

May 8, 2014
jameshunt said:
you need passport and health card.photo will be taken at the clinic.yes he checked bp.
I seconded that. And you should bring your form unless you are going to do upfront medical. And remember to go there early, preferably before they open if you can to help speed up the process.

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canvan14 said:
I seconded that. And you should bring your form unless you are going to do upfront medical. And remember to go there early, preferably before they open if you can to help speed up the process.
Thanks, you mean form which they send with MR email. Correct?

sumeetkarora

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2013
Doc's Request.
29-04-2014
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2014
LANDED..........
09-08-2014
Thanks for this update.
My wife called them today and she was given the standard reply that the results will be uploaded within 10 business days.

jameshunt said:
Medicals Done: 1st May

Medicals Uploaded : 12th May (Hopefully its done today as said by the receptionist)

sonata09

Aug 17, 2013
Hi everyone,

My doctor said that she upload my result on May 6th. On ECAS it shows "In Process". Would it's change to "Medical Received" before " Decision made" ?

Thanks

canvan14

May 8, 2014
sumeetkarora said:
Thanks for this update.
My wife called them today and she was given the standard reply that the results will be uploaded within 10 business days.
So I guess we have to wait. Jameshunt's result took about 6 business days to upload given that everything is normal.

PS. Jameshunt please update when your ECAS status changes to medical received. Thanks :)