Med's Done....
3rd May 2014
Passport Req..
4th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..............
LANDED..........
Applied from Canada
hi Toby i am writing here because i know any kind of problem answer have to you. anyway i am an October applicant and waiting for medical. Now i have a close work permit and in September 19th my work permit will be expire. in this circumstances if my employer fire me then it will affect my application because now i am working 72 hours in a week and he is paying only 38 hours. and when i submit my application from that time he didnt talk to me and i cant bear that kind of attitude from a people and he always getting benefit from me. one more thing i also applied for AINP on 22th November 2013 got file no but didnt get the nomination yet but get the file no from CEC on 21th November 2013. My Noc-6211. please advice me.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
roney said:
hi Toby i am writing here because i know any kind of problem answer have to you. anyway i am an October applicant and waiting for medical. Now i have a close work permit and in September 19th my work permit will be expire. in this circumstances if my employer fire me then it will affect my application because now i am working 72 hours in a week and he is paying only 38 hours. and when i submit my application from that time he didnt talk to me and i cant bear that kind of attitude from a people and he always getting benefit from me. one more thing i also applied for AINP on 22th November 2013 got file no but didnt get the nomination yet but get the file no from CEC on 21th November 2013. My Noc-6211. please advice me.
Hi roney,

I guess that you've applied in October 2013? That right? In that case, you already gained the required amount of experience.
You may leave your job and switch employer whenever you want. Whatever you do won't affect your application, as a decision
on your CEC PR application will be made based on the information you've provided in your application.
If you want to switch employers now, you will have to apply for BOWP and you become eligible 4 months
before your current work permit is due to expire. In your case, based on the information you've provided, you would become eligible
for the BOWP on May 19th, 2014.

I'm not sure why you're working 72 hours if you only get paid for 38 hours.

roney

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
21-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
21-Nov-2013
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
3rd May 2014
Passport Req..
4th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..............
LANDED..........
Applied from Canada
Thanks Toby and Jee for your nice advice....actually My job Owner is a indian people and he is telling me that if i cant work like this way and if CIC call him then he wont answer right way.....thats why i am doing that.......i know its not right but what can i do...leave the job and wait for JUNE for open work permit,,...

gudluckcanada

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-01-2018
roney said:
Thanks Toby and Jee for your nice advice....actually My job Owner is a indian people and he is telling me that if i cant work like this way and if CIC call him then he wont answer right way.....thats why i am doing that.......i know its not right but what can i do...leave the job and wait for JUNE for open work permit,,...
Man this is really sad. I understand you are in a tricky situation and you dont want to take any risks, but once you get your PR please dont let this go and report this to the authorities. People like these guys will always thrive on the good weakness of others.

Take care

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
gudluckcanada said:
Man this is really sad. I understand you are in a tricky situation and you dont want to take any risks, but once you get your PR please dont let this go and report this to the authorities. People like these guys will always thrive on the good weakness of others.

Take care
I agree with you!
Roney, first safeguard your position by applying BOWP. Then report as stated above. This kind of exploitation should not be tolerated. Others should not suffer like this.

roney

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
21-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
21-Nov-2013
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
3rd May 2014
Passport Req..
4th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..............
LANDED..........
Applied from Canada
kprs_ind said:
I agree with you!
Roney, first safeguard your position by applying BOWP. Then report as stated above. This kind of exploitation should not be tolerated. Others should not suffer like this.
oh yes....i think so....can you please tell me where have to complain about that.....

Rick277

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
roney said:
oh yes....i think so....can you please tell me where have to complain about that.....
I am really sorry to know this. It is not because of your employer is an Indian, but it is becoming a common practice now a days. people know about the situation of international students, so that they take advantage of such situation. I have heard people work for minimum wages for months in high paying scale jobs or situation like you. it's a naked truth. just an exploitation and really sad .

You must report this to the government. Friend of mine complained about his X-employer. in his case, his employer was making him to paid half working hours on SIN and half in cash. plus when he left the job, employer did not pay last salary like about $200-300. my friend complain to the government to get his last $300 salary and eventually whole case came in scene. infect, the officer supported and guided him to recover all cash job money. he's claiming for $15,000 now in total. every month he's recovering $2000 from his employer.

So don't keep quite and go for it. just think about the case example I gave. $ 300 turning into $ 15,000, it wouldn't happen ever if my friend never took any action. again, it's not only about the money, but it would be a good for workers in future.

I don't know who your employer is or work relation with him but You acknowledge that you were not in any way induced to threaten or harass your employer. but it was just an opinion and a piece of tips from my side. choice is yours.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
roney said:
This is an unfortunate scenario. For people like this everyone else suffers, as CIC is cracking down on future immigrants. I also heard people get paid high salary and later they just return the money to employer. Just to show that the person has a managerial position with the business, when in real he is probably flipping burgers in the kitchen.

CIC has taken it's time, but has begun to track these 'methods' and made the whole process tougher. More checks, more documents - more pain now being suffered by the current and future applicants.

I hope they get those people and take necessary actions against them. Maybe then they will respect the rules, and follow them as they were meant to.

ski

Nov 20, 2013
Hello everyone,

I keep following this forum regularly. I applied in October 2013. Application received Oct 28, 2013 and AOR received Nov 29, 2013. My current work contract is until Aug 31, 2014 and I have an extension with the same employer until Feb 28, 2015. I am applying for an extension on my work permit also.

Currently, medical requests are being processed for Sept 2013 applicants. I will be travelling to South East Asia in May for work related travel so I booked up front medicals in Toronto on April 17. The doctor's office said they would do upfront medicals.

I am just trying to do all that I can before my trip in May as I won't be in Canada for almost a month and my application would be delayed if anything comes up then. Can anyone else suggest anything else to look out for/apply? Sorry if I sound paranoid!

Thanks in advance.

ski

Nov 20, 2013
Actually would rather not do a medical exam while travelling. Doctor's offices make me depressed even if it is only a routine test.

Should I request GCMS notes or anything else while in Toronto?

Rick277

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
People of OCTOBER , Bring some good news of MR.

Rick277

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
iam_toby said:
Haha. We're not even half way through September... :)
I know man , but miracles happen bro ! lol.. I wasn't really checking my application status, but since I have joined this forum- I am getting some MR news everyday and is making me impatient !!

I am looking from the point of AOR date. your was in NOV and me too but end of NOV.