06-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
retwant said:
Just received my passport back with COPR!

Even though I requested and paid for signature, they just leave it on the mailbox. Glad to have it safe on my hand thou~
Congrats...

Same here...tracker --item successfully delivered but when I called my wife she's still waiting.. and I ask her to check the mailbox..and its there.. one more step.. and we're done..

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
anuragmaneesha said:
Hello,

I have had a hard time understanding this - Is there a difference between "Medicals Received" by CIC AND "Medicals Uploaded" by the Panel Physician?

My Panel Physician "Uploaded" our medical results on the 16th May 2014 and today (28th May 2014) I received an email from CIC that they have not yet "Received" them.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Hi anuragmaneesha,

I don't understand your query here! Medicals Received usually shows up on your ECAS and your doctor will acknowledge of your Medicals Uploaded if you ask for it. This is the difference.

On the other hand though! Did you email CIC for acknowledgement of your received medicals and they got back to you and confirmed they have not received your medicals yet? Is this what happened?
What does your ECAS show? When did you email CIC? Did CIC just emailed you out of the blue saying they have not received your medicals? There are some blurred lines in your query mate!

anuragmaneesha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 1st 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 19th 2013
Med's Request
April 12th 2014
Med's Done....
May 12th 2014
Passport Req..
Jun 12th 2014
Hi Rezafc,

I had mailed CIC about the status of the documents, letting them know that our medicals have been uploaded by the panel physician on the 16th May 2014.

CIC has replied that they have not "Received" the medical results as yet.

Hence the question..

rezafc said:
Hi anuragmaneesha,

I don't understand your query here! Medicals Received usually shows up on your ECAS and your doctor will acknowledge of your Medicals Uploaded if you ask for it. This is the difference.

On the other hand though! Did you email CIC for acknowledgement of your received medicals and they got back to you and confirmed they have not received your medicals yet? Is this what happened?
What does your ECAS show? When did you email CIC? Did CIC just emailed you out of the blue saying they have not received your medicals? There are some blurred lines in your query mate!

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
anuragmaneesha said:
Hi Rezafc,

I had mailed CIC about the status of the documents, letting them know that our medicals have been uploaded by the panel physician on the 16th May 2014.

CIC has replied that they have not "Received" the medical results as yet.

Hence the question..
I have the same timeline. My doctor uploaded the medicals on May 16th. But I have given myself a deadline to ask for the acknowledgment and that is 20th June. Considering the trends right now, people usually receive their PPRs after a month after their medicals are uploaded. Once the medicals are received by CIC it's just a matter of checking them and send you PPRs. I don't think you should be worried about anything. The meds are done and I think they are in Queue for review by CIC. Give it some more time and then follow up after a month. Keep the communication to the minimum. They are still people from July & August waiting for the PPRs. And if you look at the spreadsheet for October, you'll find there are so many people in the same boat that we are.

So just relax, and hope for the best.

Hope this helped. Good luck mate.

anuragmaneesha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 1st 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 19th 2013
Med's Request
April 12th 2014
Med's Done....
May 12th 2014
Passport Req..
Jun 12th 2014
Hey Rezafc,

Thanks so much for a positive reply..This should be around the next month (June 2014) when the whole thing gets over as we complete the landing and become landed immigrants..

Thanks again..

rezafc said:
I have the same timeline. My doctor uploaded the medicals on May 16th. But I have given myself a deadline to ask for the acknowledgment and that is 20th June. Considering the trends right now, people usually receive their PPRs after a month after their medicals are uploaded. Once the medicals are received by CIC it's just a matter of checking them and send you PPRs. I don't think you should be worried about anything. The meds are done and I think they are in Queue for review by CIC. Give it some more time and then follow up after a month. Keep the communication to the minimum. They are still people from July & August waiting for the PPRs. And if you look at the spreadsheet for October, you'll find there are so many people in the same boat that we are.

So just relax, and hope for the best.

Hope this helped. Good luck mate.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
anuragmaneesha said:
Hey Rezafc,

Thanks so much for a positive reply..This should be around the next month (June 2014) when the whole thing gets over as we complete the landing and become landed immigrants..

Thanks again..
No worries man. Anytime. We all just have limited information on the whole process.

Yeah hopefully next month same time we cyber hi5 ;)

anuragmaneesha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 1st 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 19th 2013
Med's Request
April 12th 2014
Med's Done....
May 12th 2014
Passport Req..
Jun 12th 2014
Just one thing that skipped my mind.. CIC had requested fro additional documents (PCCs). I had sent the docs using registered post and did get a signature from the person who received the doc.

Now, in my mail to CIC, I forgot to ask about the PCCs. Do you think they would have talked about it in the reply had they not received it OR attached it to my file number?

rezafc said:
No worries man. Anytime. We all just have limited information on the whole process.

Yeah hopefully next month same time we cyber hi5 ;)

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
anuragmaneesha said:
Just one thing that skipped my mind.. CIC had requested fro additional documents (PCCs). I had sent the docs using registered post and did get a signature from the person who received the doc.

Now, in my mail to CIC, I forgot to ask about the PCCs. Do you think they would have talked about it in the reply had they not received it OR attached it to my file number?
I don't think so. They just replied to your query on Medicals. You have the signature so they most probably have received it and assigned it to your file. Same thing here, they didn't ask for my PCCs, I sent them myself after I did my medicals and I have the signature proof as well. So don't worry about anything mate! Just let the time take its course. Lay back and enjoy the ride.

vimal_kumar

May 17, 2014
Hi Friends,

I am October applicant and did my medical 3-4 weeks before. I was having Latent (inactive TB) and I declared during medical which I think I did wrong.
Doctor asked a letter from Family doctor and i hv given it.
Still I don't receive any communication from CIC. ECAS is showning in process since long time.
Please help me. Will be there any problem with PR because of my Latent TB?
Please advise.
Application Date - 4 Oct 2013
AOR - 18 Nov 2013
Medical Done - 24 Apr 2014
Medical Uploaded - 5 May 2014
RPRF - 10 May 2014

Is there anyone who has got PR having Letent TB? any idea? How much time will cic take to come a decision.

Please help and advise.
Day by day getting tensed.

liubiah

Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-12-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
09-05-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2014
LANDED..........
22-06-2014
Just received PPR. Medical results uploaded on May 15. Wish all the best for my fellow applicants.

bullionvault

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-05-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014
iam_toby said:
That is correct. If you passport is valid less than a year, this will have a direct impact on the validity
of the CPR.
Thanks, Toby.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
bondbond said:
Booom. Got Passport request. At least some progress :)
Congrats mate! I was getting worried for October applicants. Hope we see more coming in soon.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
byrwus said:
decision made just now.

So now I am thrilled until I open the mail from CIC.
Congrats mate! Hope ours flow in soon as well :)