+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Guys how much is Purolator return label if we submit an OCI application in person ?? Also does $100 premium lounge includes that cost.
The going rate I think is $60 for return courier
The premium lounge service fee of $100 should include the return courier. Wait for other members to chime in

Reactions: Mr Dev

msayyad

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Atlanta, USA
NOC Code......
Applied on 13th March Walk-in @ BLS Mississauga for Minor

Date Of Acknowledgment01-APR-2024
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- Number****
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn23-APR-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn24-APR-2024
Document received AtTORONTOOn

nishant872

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Applied on 13th March Walk-in @ BLS Mississauga for Minor

Date Of Acknowledgment01-APR-2024
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- Number****
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn23-APR-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn24-APR-2024
Document received AtTORONTOOn
What is the usual timeline for delivery to Toronto office after printing? Earlier I see it is approx. 10 calendar days

Blueuniverse

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto/Scarborough
Finally got my OCI card today. Very thankful for this forum lol, I opted postal for surrender certificate and OCI and my applications weren't returned and accepted the first time for both. I honestly feel postal application has the best ROI in terms of money as well mental peace, for a single application atleast.

I am also one of those cases with Blank First Name on my Canadian passport, so glad that OCI worked out all well. Time to remove BLS website from my bookmarks now :D Good riddance!

Blueuniverse

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto/Scarborough
What is the usual timeline for delivery to Toronto office after printing? Earlier I see it is approx. 10 calendar days
Mine was dispatched from Delhi on 9th April and received at BLS on 21st, got updated on the OCI website on 24th and by the time BLS had already shipped it out. So Almost 2 weeks I guess

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Finally got my OCI card today. Very thankful for this forum lol, I opted postal for surrender certificate and OCI and my applications weren't returned and accepted the first time for both. I honestly feel postal application has the best ROI in terms of money as well mental peace, for a single application atleast.

I am also one of those cases with Blank First Name on my Canadian passport, so glad that OCI worked out all well. Time to remove BLS website from my bookmarks now :D Good riddance!
delete the BLS from the cache memory and remove their cookies too ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Blueuniverse

trampoline2022

Jul 11, 2022
Guys, do you know what BLS status "Underprocess" means, is it processing at BLS or at the consulate? The status changed today after lots of escalation on my OCI application.

frooty9999

Apr 10, 2024

are you saying you sent for Surrender and OCI in the same postal application? I thought we are not allowed to apply for that together anymore. Can you please confirm?

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018

You can find the links again when its time to renew!