Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

ca4ever2u

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
28-03-2014
Hello Guys

Recently, I spoke with a CIC call center agent, and it was for the fifth time since I wrote the test on Mar 28. The agent was very cooperative, as they are with you I guess. He asked me if had received any letters from them by the time. After carefully checking my application, he said my RQ is still under review and no decision has been made yet. He also mentioned, I would be notified as soon as a decision is made, though he does not know when exactly it may take place. Waiting for the decision is the only task that I can do now, he suggested, when I sought his opinion if there was anything I can do from my side.

After speaking with different agents, so far, it seems to me that no agent will discourage us by giving any speculated information, as none should do as a human being.

It is possible, applicants, who have been waiting for oath letters for more than 6 months, have written the test way ahead of the planned date. The reason of this early test may be to reduce the cost of giving test on different days. If we talk about this unlimited waiting there are many who think a time treatment, does not matter if it is logical or illogical, on many of us is needed to settle down in this country before giving the passport.

I am still following this forum, and will stop by on and off.

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
How many people waiting for the oath letter more than 6 month after finish the text?please share.I am already waitng for 5 month.

torontores

Jul 10, 2014
Hi, I passed the exam on Mar 19, now waiting for the Oath letter....

On my ATIP report, it shows 'CJ approved', however, 3 week passed, still waiting...

RQ2012

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hi,
Even I had my test in mid-March. My application was granted on 9 June, and now the file is at Scarborough office. It is a month still the application was approved, but I am still waiting for the oath.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontores said:
Hi, I passed the exam on Mar 19, now waiting for the Oath letter....

On my ATIP report, it shows 'CJ approved', however, 3 week passed, still waiting...
Hi,

Please provide your full timeline. Thank you.

torontores

Jul 10, 2014
RQ2012 said:
Hi,
Even I had my test in mid-March. My application was granted on 9 June, and now the file is at Scarborough office. It is a month still the application was approved, but I am still waiting for the oath.
Hi RQ2012,

I think we have the same timeline. My case was approved on June 16, and was transferred to Scarborough then...

Hope we can get the oath soon...

Submit application: Jan 2012
RQ: Mar 2013
Exam passed at St. Clair: Mar 19
Waiting for oath...

F.H

Mar 15, 2013
Hi I appeared for test on jan 27th. waiting time is more than 5 months, from test to oath. I applied with my family.

F.H

Mar 15, 2013
ofcourse not. still waiting for oath. everything is done. file reviewe is done. everything is ok. only they have to schedule the date. and i dont know what they are waiting for. :-[

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
F.H said:
ofcourse not. still waiting for oath. everything is done. file reviewe is done. everything is ok. only they have to schedule the date. and i dont know what they are waiting for. :-[
Do you apply Atip?
I have text on 13 Feb,waiting ......call cic they told me that I need waiting for July 2015. Because I have Rq.So sad