LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
lala je said:
Applied in March 2013
RQ received in December 2013
RQ submitted In Jan 2014
Interviewed on Feb 10, 2014
Oath on May 15th, 2014

Don't worry Afghanboy, hopefully your dad will receive Oath letter this month.
Wow u know my dad applied in March 2012 one year before u and he is still waiting.... dua ke mo yaad sata :)

Dua kawa

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Thanks a lot Sauga for publishing the template of "Oath Letter" that really helps.

Have a wonderful day !!!

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
I called cic by last Tuesday and was inform that my fill is still at st.clair and no test result upload . I hope this week I will get some good news but I am not optimistic !

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It was the same with me, but last Friday agent told me my results have been uploaded, but no oath scheduled.
Maybe next week we will have oath letters.
I don't know if this is important but but on the 14 of April the agent told me hi will send a note to St. Clair to upload the results. Wen you call you could tell them to put a note to St.Clair about your results

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
My result uploaded from st Clair on march 18 and same day judge signed on my file and file got return back at Scarborough office but no oath letter issued yet. So pray to GOD.

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
toronto60 said:
It was the same with me, but last Friday agent told me my results have been uploaded, but no oath scheduled.
Maybe next week we will have oath letters.
I don't know if this is important but but on the 14 of April the agent told me hi will send a note to St. Clair to upload the results. Wen you call you could tell them to put a note to St.Clair about your results
So, u called by Tuesday, then u called again by Friday and you received different answer? Well when ever I call they told me they already send a note to st.clair since march !

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
kaylink said:
My result uploaded from st Clair on march 18 and same day judge signed on my file and file got return back at Scarborough office but no oath letter issued yet. So pray to GOD.
Well, my result was not uploaded till last week, probably I should wait much longer than you :)

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Horizon92 said:
So, u called by Tuesday, then u called again by Friday and you received different answer? Well when ever I call they told me they already send a note to st.clair since march !
Yes this is correct, but i don't think this is important for the oath letter when the results have been uploaded. From this forum a lot of people received oath letter without there results have been uploaded

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
toronto60 said:
Yes this is correct, but i don't think this is important for the oath letter when the results have been uploaded. From this forum a lot of people received oath letter without there results have been uploaded
Sorry, the agent also mentioned my file is still at st.clair this is something which scaring me for now :(

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think so. Tis is a standard answer. There was a guy from this forum in the same date received the same answer as you and oath letter
This week we will have oath letters

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
toronto60 said:
I don't think so. Tis is a standard answer. There was a guy from this forum in the same date received the same answer as you and oath letter
This week we will have oath letters
I hope so. Thank you for your response :)

misspurple

Feb 7, 2014
I called CIC this morning and they told me my results have been uploaded and my file transfered to Scarborough. I hope this is accurate info! Now I'm worried because I have an out of country two weeks vacation planned the last two weeks of May; I did let CIC know well in advance but I hope things don't get messed up...