Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
What is your local office an where did you took the test
I was told from CIC the same tree weeks ago, after that they told me that the results haven't been uploaded yet, today the same :( :( :( :(
My local office is Hamilton.

Here is my timeline

App REcd May2012
In process Mar2013
RQed May2013
Notice to Prep Dec2013
Test Feb2014

ATIP was requested and received on 31mar. It says the Judge's name, and Judge's Deceision Approved, Granter's Code and Granter's Decision : Granted.

Checks are valid untill May22, 2014

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rk3 said:
My local office is Hamilton.

Here is my timeline

App REcd May2012
In process Mar2013
RQed May2013
Notice to Prep Dec2013
Test Feb2014

ATIP was requested and received on 31mar. It says the Judge's name, and Judge's Deceision Approved, Granter's Code and Granter's Decision : Granted.

Checks are valid untill May22, 2014
On which date of February was your test

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaylink said:
Hi all

Is there any one get a letter to the oath ceriomony today
Not yet, i call CIC today, my results haven't been uploaded yet, file is still in St.Clair

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
Not yet, i call CIC today, my results haven't been uploaded yet, file is still in St.Clair
So a question for you.. what is the difference between file still at the local office v/s where ever else has to be?

btw, where does to file go to after the test? I was thinking it stays there till the ceremony is done?

How much time does it take after the file is transferred?

Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have been following this Forum for a while now and every time i would refresh the page hoping and praying someone have posted their Oath date- and disappointment takes over me as soon as I see hopeful people posting "Maybe Next week- Nexk week"

Here is my timeline
Application submitted in Sept 2011
Rq received in April 2012
Rq sent back April 2012
Notice to prepare - December 2013
Exam date- Feb 10th 2014 (passed 20/20) st clairs

Now what doesn't seems right to me is that even after fully completing the criteria to be eligible for applying, I got the RQ.
I haven't left the country in 4.5 years. I am a full time employee at Canada's leading bank for 3 years.
Upon asking why I was sent the questionnaire, they said its cause I studied abroad before coming to Canada.
I got my PR but i had 1 more year of undergrad left which i completed before moving for good. Is that a crime? Its my free will where ever i study.

Now after passing the exam, why are we still be treated like we are not same as other applicants?
Average citizenship process is now 7-8 months.

So my question to you all is, are we going to do something about it? If they cannot hear us on our phone calls, shouldn't we take a united stand and demand to know whats taking so long?
I want to make travel plans with my family and friends too, but i cant leave what if the oath letter comes if I am away.

Is there someone out there who can understand me?

Hope this sunshine brings a good news!
Regards

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The ceremony will be held in local office, for me is Scarborough, for you Hamilton
People with RQ usually have test at St. Clair, but the Oath is schedule by the local office, the file has to be there
I don't know how long it will take to transfer the file

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stand4yourRight said:
Hi All,

I have been following this Forum for a while now and every time i would refresh the page hoping and praying someone have posted their Oath date- and disappointment takes over me as soon as I see hopeful people posting "Maybe Next week- Nexk week"

Here is my timeline
Rq sent back April 2012
Notice to prepare - December 2012
Exam date- Feb 10th (passed 20/20)

Now what doesn't seems right to me is that even after fully completing the criteria to be eligible for applying, I got the RQ.
I haven't left the country in 4.5 years. I am a full time employee at Canada's leading bank for 3 years.
Upon asking why I was sent the questionnaire, they said its cause I studied abroad before coming to Canada.
I got my PR but i had 1 more year of undergrad left which i completed before moving for good. Is that a crime? Its my free will where ever i study.

Now after passing the exam, why are we still be treated like we are not same as other applicants?

So my question to you all is, are we going to do something about it? If they cannot hear us on our phone calls, shouldn't we take a united stand and demand to know whats taking so long?
I want to make travel plans with my family and friends too, but i cant leave what if the oath letter comes if I am away.

Regards
Where did you passed the test

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stand4yourRight said:
Hi All,

Here is my timeline
Rq sent back April 2012
Notice to prepare - December 2012
Exam date- Feb 10th (passed 20/20)

Regards
After 36 months of submission you could go for Mandamus.

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stand4yourRight said:
I gave my test at St Clair's office.
We are all in the same boat.

I do not have $3500 to go for Mandamus :( .
You cold go without lawyer, a lot of people are doing this

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BalajiR said:
toronto60.....Are you saying we can purse Mandamus without paying?
Yes, without paying to the lower, only government fee which is very small
You cold go and see posts on "after 36 month go for mandamus" in this forum, there are people without lawyer.