Apr 4, 2012
martin04733 said:
my timeline is

office: st clair
applied - 2011/09/19
in process - 2012/05/31
RQ - 2012/05
test - 2014/6/12
ATIP report - the application was granted and will be transferred to missisauga to be scheduled for oath ceremony on 2014/11/4.
oath - still waiting

about to approach 40 month!!!
I really hate CANADA!!!!!!!!!
Was you able to know from the CIC call center as to when Mississauga office received your file from St. Clair?

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
i passed the test on 6 of march 2014 . still i waiting for answer . i had RQ before test in 2013 , now i cant not waiting any more i dont know what i do ? some body helpe me please ? today i checked my case status they remove my application for parment resident meby they touched my case ? any idea ?

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhadf80 said:
i passed the test on 6 of march 2014 . still i waiting for answer . i had RQ before test in 2013 , now i cant not waiting any more i dont know what i do ? some body helpe me please ? today i checked my case status they remove my application for parment resident meby they touched my case ? any idea ?
Did you apply for citizenship or Permanent Residency?
Better to do an ATIP report or call your member of parliament. Ask to speak with a constituency affairs person and make sure you talk to them face to face. Phone won't do.

Best of luck,

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
martin04733 said:
they said the missisauga office received it on 12/16, 2014.

thanks
Judging from other candidates experiences shared on this forum its taking about 90 to 100 days. May be Mississauga is little faster.

I guess you can expect something by the middle of next month. I know its hard but bear with this terrible wait for few more weeks.

Hopefully, you will be alright.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Rayan14 said:
Did you apply for citizenship or Permanent Residency?
Better to do an ATIP report or call your member of parliament. Ask to speak with a constituency affairs person and make sure you talk to them face to face. Phone won't do.

Best of luck,
both of two because my perment resindece was expire i was applay to renew it last year and for citizenship i appayed in 2012 . thanks for helpe

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experienced Folks -

I received a letter saying that my file is at St Clair.

To give a background - I took test last year (Jan 2014) at Scarborough and got a post test RQ which I quickly responded. Now it seems my file is moved to St Clair.

Does that mean any good sign for oath or is it big black hole? Any input and thoughts?

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, are you guys seeing any movements in St Clair? I am very curious especially for those that applied in 2011 and 2012. I personally cannot believe that I am still waiting for oath almost 40 months after applying. This is really unacceptable and I wished I withdrew my application from the moment I received the RQ and I would have had my citizenship a long time ago. Here is my timeline below

October 2011 - Application Sent
July 2012 - Received RQ
August 2012 - Sent RQ
March 2014 - Passed Test
January 2015 - Received CIT0520 requesting additional information (pretty much the same information on the RQ).
Oath????

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
djoli said:
Hi All, are you guys seeing any movements in St Clair? I am very curious especially for those that applied in 2011 and 2012. I personally cannot believe that I am still waiting for oath almost 40 months after applying. This is really unacceptable and I wished I withdrew my application from the moment I received the RQ and I would have had my citizenship a long time ago. Here is my timeline below

July 2012 - Received RQ
August 2012 - Sent RQ
March 2014 - Passed Test
January 2015 - Received CIT0520 requesting additional information (pretty much the same information on the RQ).
Oath????
Its another cheap way of stalling the process on one or other pretext. Looks like the CIC has its own hidden agenda for granting the Citizenship other than what's they publishes. Innumerable candidates are kept on back burners for some silly excuses for years. :eek:

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
vinaypuri said:
Hi Experienced Folks -

I received a letter saying that my file is at St Clair.

To give a background - I took test last year (Jan 2014) at Scarborough and got a post test RQ which I quickly responded. Now it seems my file is moved to St Clair.

Does that mean any good sign for oath or is it big black hole? Any input and thoughts?
Usually the RQ files are processed at St.Claire center, which takes unusually longer time. Have you met all the eligibility requirements and submitted required documents.

Considering the new rules and yours is post test RQ it might be processed much faster. Suggest you can request ATIP periodically to monitor the progress.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djoli said:
What is the time period of this new RQ request? They mention it on the first page. Which 4 year period of documents they want?

Do you remember the form number of your previous RQ? My pre test RQ was CIT0171

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
martin04733 said:
they said the missisauga office received it on 12/16, 2014.

thanks
The average time for Mississauga is 6-8 weeks after the transfer date. If this is true,I expect that you will receive the letter next week. Please keep us update when the party time come to your doors.

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
djoli said:

July 2012 - Received RQ
August 2012 - Sent RQ
March 2014 - Passed Test
Oath????
Receiving CIT 520 is a good sign. The next step either approval if all good. St. Clair is pretty fast these days and you should expect to hear something in the near future after they look at your CIT520 documents

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really hope so. Approaching 40 months of processing is really worrysome and it makes you wonder if you should withdraw and reapply knowing that applications can be processed in 5 to 6 months these days.

echorael said:
Receiving CIT 520 is a good sign. The next step either approval if all good. St. Clair is pretty fast these days and you should expect to hear something in the near future after they look at your CIT520 documents

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am considering re-appying as soon as 4/6 year rule comes into affect in June.

djoli said:
I really hope so. Approaching 40 months of processing is really worrysome and it makes you wonder if you should withdraw and reapply knowing that applications can be processed in 5 to 6 months these days.