Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The_ottawa said:
Hi beauhoe,

Was your e-cas updated yet ?

Thanks
Please give me the chance to double check on that and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks,

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
OTTAWA2013 said:
I really hope so too, did you request the ATIP report by any chance!

Good luck!
No I didn't, it takes one month to get it that why i didn't order it , how about u did u get yet?

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
Hello friends,
Who got good news today?
Cheers,
Unfortunately ,there is nothing news in my case , i tried to call cic today without any success I hope tomorrow I reach them may I hear any updates, how about u did u get the oath letter ?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
No I didn't, it takes one month to get it that why i didn't order it , how about u did u get yet?
Hello elen1985,
I think it is a good thing to order your ATIP report since you have nothing to lose.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Unfortunately ,there is nothing news in my case , i tried to call cic today without any success I hope tomorrow I reach them may I hear any updates, how about u did u get the oath letter ?
I heard that it was very hard to get through the call center today. I hope you could do it tomorrow early around 9 am, takes 20 to 30 min for the transfer. I'll let you know of the brown envelope as soon as I get home.
cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
elen1984 said:

Hello elen

NO... I ordered it on NOV 10th and (it takes 30 days) , but as you know after another 10 days i got the good news, and i'd assume there is a relation, cause like i said in my earlier post some of the CO they put a reminder for themselves after the 6 months from the test date and they never look at the files again , being completed , but they are so busy with other files, so chances are when you order the ATIP report they look into it while they are preparing the report , as for my report i doubt that ill receive it since they already scheduled me for the oath

Good luck to you!