Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
HELLO GUYS :

SO It's official , My ceremony will be on the 10th of DEC at 08:45

Here is my full timeline : Ottawa Office

1- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 22, 2013.

2- We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 22, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3- We started processing your application on February 7, 2014.

4- We sent you a notice on August 14, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5- We sent you a notice on November 21,2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship on December 10,2014 at 08:45 AM, The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment , if you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment ,please contact us.

Good luck to the all of you who still waiting & Hope your oath invitation will be in this week.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
HELLO GUYS :

Here is my full timeline :

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 22, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 22, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 7, 2014.

We sent you a notice on August 14, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on November 21,2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship on December 10,2014 at 08:45. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment , if you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment ,please contact us.

Good luck to the all of you still waiting , hope your oath invitation will be in this week.
Once again Congratulations my friend! You did it!

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
Once again Congratulations my friend! You dot it!
Thank you my friend, i really was hoping that bidur, elen, and the rest will be with us on the same day to celebrate together !

Best of luck guys!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Thank you my friend, i really was hoping that bidur, elen, and the rest will be with us on the same day to celebrate together !

Best of luck guys!
There is no doubt in my mind, they will get it.
I already started the party.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bidur78 said:
Congrats beauhoe.I haven't called CIC yet.Hope I will get the same day.Did my test on Sept 09.Lets see.
Did you make the call yet?
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
bidur78 said:
Congrats beauhoe.I haven't called CIC yet.Hope I will get the same day.Did my test on Sept 09.Lets see.

HELLO bidur!!

Waiting to hear good news from your end?

Did you call them yet ?

Good luck!

bidur78

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
ottawa2013,

No I haven't called them yet.Is your online status updated ? I will check once i get home.So busy at work today.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bidur78 said:
ottawa2013,

No I haven't called them yet.Is your online status updated ? I will check once i get home.So busy at work today.
I am busy too but can't be focused. Right now my brain is just singing "oh Canada".
Let me take a look on my e-cas and get back to you as soon as I can.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bidur78 said:
ottawa2013,

No update yet on my e-cas. Maybe the agent went for lunch or something.
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
No update yet on my e-cas. Maybe the agent went for lunch or something.
Cheers,

LOL most likely you will see the update tomorrow,have fun! :)

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Congratulations beauhoe you deserve it , you always help others with an information and witch the best for them know your turn to be part for the best , be ready to celebrate ;) ;)

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
OTTAWA2013 said:
HELLO GUYS :

Here is my full timeline : Ottawa Office

1- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 22, 2013.

2- We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 22, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3- We started processing your application on February 7, 2014.

4- We sent you a notice on August 14, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5- We sent you a notice on November 21,2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship on December 10,2014 at 08:45 AM, The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment , if you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment ,please contact us.

Good luck to the all of you who still waiting & Hope your oath invitation will be in this week.
Congratulations ottawa2013 :) , your patient gave a good result , I hope the best for you and everyone still waiting , congratulations again , ;)