+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony-Ottawa

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
OTTAWA2013 said:
Hello elen

NO... I ordered it on NOV 10th and (it takes 30 days) , but as you know after another 10 days i got the good news, and i'd assume there is a relation, cause like i said in my earlier post some of the CO they put a reminder for themselves after the 6 months from the test date and they never look at the files again , being completed , but they are so busy with other files, so chances are when you order the ATIP report they look into it while they are preparing the report , as for my report i doubt that ill receive it since they already scheduled me for the oath

Good luck to you!
I'm gonna order it right now maybe that let CO remind me ;D, as you said there are hundreds of files maybe when they will prepare the report for me they schedule me for the oath anyways i don't think I'll receive it this years , I hope next year coming with some luck ,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
I'm gonna order it right now maybe that let CO remind me ;D, as you said there are hundreds of files maybe when they will prepare the report for me they schedule me for the oath anyways i don't think I'll receive it this years , I hope next year coming with some luck ,
Please do not give up yet until you talk with an agent. Keep the hope alive.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bidur78 said:
No brown Envelope today..only white one..and some junk one..Terribly slow Ottawa!!
Ahahahaha! You are lucky to get the white one, mine was empty.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Did you have the chance to order your ATIP?
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With this table in mind, our brownies maybe here by tomorrow. http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/Manual/PGservstds-e.pdf

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
elen1984 said:

elen....

Good luck to you , don't forget to select the privacy act , as it's a free service, also select the electronic file as there is not much you'd see in the physical file I hope that you hear the good news before receiving the report..

Best of luck!

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
bidur78 said:
No brown Envelope today..only white one..and some junk one..Terribly slow Ottawa!!

Bidur

How about ATIP report too ? , I suggest you order it since you had the test one day after me , i'm sure it will tell you some info

Good luck!!

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
No update yet my friend.
Any good news at your end?
Regards,

Don't worry beauhoe !

NO update in my Ecase as well , and it's Tuesday !!!

Good luck!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Don't worry beauhoe !

NO update in my Ecase as well , and it's Tuesday !!!

Good luck!
Good to hear back from you. How about your browny?

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
It is 3 AM on November 26, 2014 and there is no e-cas update.
Cheers,

Same here buddy.. see it's not updated on Tuesday's lol

you will prob receive the letter today hopefully

Good luck..

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Same here buddy.. see it's not updated on Tuesday's lol

you will prob receive the letter today hopefully