rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhrnak said:
I really need this answer too..
Anybody?
I can not get every reference letter. And I did not declare those for my point. (just I wirte in my 10 years history..)
After ITA, system will ask you to upload employment records for whatever experience you claimed in your work history. Not for all the work experience you mentioned in your 10 years personal history.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After reading posts i am so confused. In my home country i always get payment by cash or rough check after tax deduction. Reference letter i can manage do we need to submit paystubs? that would be impossible for me

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Jaiveer Singh said:
After reading posts i am so confused. In my home country i always get payment by cash or rough check after tax deduction. Reference letter i can manage do we need to submit paystubs? that would be impossible for me
Yeah that's also my case... I wonder if just reference letters would be good enough, we could provide an additional note on top of our documents I think... Still waiting for someone who went through this as well to reply.

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
and they wont consider it misrepresentation not to show all your previous jobs under "work experience"? how can we verify this?

rakikira said:
After ITA, system will ask you to upload employment records for whatever experience you claimed in your work history. Not for all the work experience you mentioned in your 10 years personal history.

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
cosgrec said:
The most important part is the reference letter - I added to all the reference letter all the pay stubs I could gather but it's not a must.
The instructions are to submit a reference letter with all the specifics they ask for all previous employers in the past 10 years and to submit all pay stubs if available.
could you give a link to this? where does it say last 10 years?

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jrgongon said:
i dont have any reference number but we do have a certificate of employment....a tax remittance by the company....the contract of employment between me and the company...does it all has a bearing?
they just ask or reference letter with all details included. It is not required to give extra documents to CIC ...Just reference ltr will suffice i think so !

kminta

Feb 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013(manitoba),30-1-15(received by cic)
Doc's Request.
30-06-2015 from NDVO
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015 (XEP),28-5-15(EP & UCI)
IELTS Request
Alredy submitted
File Transfer...
in process from 28-05-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016 & Medical Received in ecas-12-02-16
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
7-3-2016 DM on 8-3-16
VISA ISSUED...
5-3-16
LANDED..........
15-4-16
Cic india asked me to submit my payslips,reference letter,job contacts, promotion,etc but i do not have my any contacts. I am working since 2006 to till date in the same organization. Can i submit only payslips,appointment letter and reference letter on the company's letterpad with job description,duties, working hours and the date from which i am working with that organization.
It should be enough?

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
kminta said:
Cic india asked me to submit my payslips,reference letter,job contacts, promotion,etc but i do not have my any contacts. I am working since 2006 to till date in the same organization. Can i submit only payslips,appointment letter and reference letter on the company's letterpad with job description,duties, working hours and the date from which i am working with that organization.
It should be enough?
Job contact means you need to provide your employer's address, email and phone details. I assume which must be present on your company's letter head.

mb1977

May 2, 2015
Hi !!! The reference letters to be provided are for the last 10 years or prior to that also. My old organization, where I worked 15 yeras before, does not exist now.

snehalshah

Jan 5, 2016
Hey guys i am also pretty confused about pay slips. I have got my reference letter from my company. It mentions the period i worked for , the designation i held during the period , my annual CTC and the roles and responsibilities i was handling during this period. I have lost my pay slips but since everything ontario wants is mentioned on my reference letter do i still need to attach pay slips when sending the application?

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
Hi,

Did CIC will check your birth certificate registered in the goverment? Eversince, I am using my 2nd birth certificate which is the same registered in the gov.and genuine. But recently, my first birth certificate appeared as my official birth certificate. I am worry about my birth place.

Thank you so much

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snehalshah said:
Hey guys i am also pretty confused about pay slips. I have got my reference letter from my company. It mentions the period i worked for , the designation i held during the period , my annual CTC and the roles and responsibilities i was handling during this period. I have lost my pay slips but since everything ontario wants is mentioned on my reference letter do i still need to attach pay slips when sending the application?
Not required.

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parmar007 said:
Is business card really required? my employer don't have one :(
No I would suggest it isn't based on my application (no business cards sent). As was suggested before, I think the reference letter detailing your duties et al is the most important document for proof of work experience.

FWIW, I only sent one pay stub for each of my jobs.