+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Have you
It’s strange but No, Sponsor cannot - only PA can get their info checked/ corrected.
I tried to confirm what my wife’s(PA) email ID was on the file by calling IRCC, but they said they cannot give that info unless we send them representative form.
Have you got aor yet? And yes its for privacy.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Ok. Yes the PA will show in process. This shows that if you get SA the PA info is in the system and ready to go. Probably in the next month or so will here if approved as a sponsor. Next would be bil and medical request. The order could be different as there is others who get stuff in different orders. Sponsor approval will go to your email the sponsor. Bil, medical to PA.

Reactions: jkjy and Octy008

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I got my AOR to my email-Sponsor’s email.
And ECAS shows only PRAS - In Process.
No BIL, MR yet.
Did you send representative form? If PA calls to cic , what would they ask ? Is there anything PA needs to be concerned about before she calls them .

Octy008

Feb 3, 2021
Did you send representative form? If PA calls to cic , what would they ask ? Is there anything PA needs to be concerned about before she calls them .
No I did not send a representative form.
They would probably ask PA’s full name, DOB, phone number etc for verification. Nothing to be specially concerned of.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did you do it ? Can you please send us the details, links where did you sign in, and what information did you fill ? if I am the sponsor, do I need to fill my information to link the application or my spouse has to fill her information to link the account ?
You add it at PA's profile. Use application number and last name combination , spell first word of last name in caps on.

Surbhi Sandhir

Aug 14, 2017
New delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
One of my friend submitted file one week later than me , but she already got her medical and Biometric done.
Mine is 17th November 2020 file, just got the AOR

Reactions: aronnok