+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Aru mani

Jan 8, 2019
Hi, due to Christmas holidays process will be slow??or going on time??any November applicants (AOR) Outland got any updates ??

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi friends,
Today I received Biometrics request, but medicals is still in review. What I believed is only after MEP, we will be requested for Biometric.
Could someone clarify if reception of BIL implies I have passed Medical?

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Hi friends,
Today I received Biometrics request, but medicals is still in review. What I believed is only after MEP, we will be requested for Biometric.
Could someone clarify if reception of BIL implies I have passed Medical?
This happened to me too and my medicals passed later that day.

Reactions: rovar473

Monty13

Nov 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

AOR: 18Nov, MEP: 11 Dec, awaiting Bil. On 12 Dec, i got an email stating "we have updated your application status"'. Is this a ghost update 1??

Also, when i can expect BIL.

Thanks.

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Yes i hv dats why i got the Biometeric invite....its actually my second attempt...my first application was reject for incompleteness in September. I
@Igho have you created new Express entry profile with the old PNP after rejection of 1st application ?

hnaveed89

Feb 24, 2019
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • December 11, 2019 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

• AOR date November 11,2019,
  • Estimated completion date: May 11, 2020
  • progress bar : 18% complete

Asked to pay RPRF on 10th December 2019, paid on the same day. request letter said as mentioned below.

Dear XXXXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee For additional information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence fee and how to pay your fees, please refer to the following link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/expressentry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html

 This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/17

can anyone evaluate my case please.?

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
Guys I have a quick question. I applied express entry on 27th Nov got AOR on the same day, I applied through Alberta PNP. Basically I got married on 24th July 2018 and my wife came in Canada on 30th June 2019. In her PCC the department mentioned the date since she moved at my home till 30th June. But what I have seen in this forum IRCC required 10 year PCC for candidate applying for PR. Would this matter refused my application please suggest me.

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • December 11, 2019 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

• AOR date November 11,2019,
  • Estimated completion date: May 11, 2020
  • progress bar : 18% complete

Asked to pay RPRF on 10th December 2019, paid on the same day. request letter said as mentioned below.

Dear XXXXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee For additional information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence fee and how to pay your fees, please refer to the following link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/expressentry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html

 This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/17

can anyone evaluate my case please.?
Hnaveed89,
Your application is in order. In fact, it's moving pretty fast and you should thank God for that because barely a month after application Background check has begun. It's good you didn't waste any time at all in paying your RPRF. Goodluck.