+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
So @Gabe2019V, @camino_walkers, @CAN-AL2018, @Monabil And me
Five of of us actually are in the same situation
Anyone else like us?
How is our group of 5 or 6 (that received DM on sponsor’s side and waiting for DM on applicant’s side) doing? My husband passed his eligibility, I got SA and DM on sponsor’s side~ all on May 10~ and a month later, we’re still waiting for DM on applicant’s side. Any updates from the rest of this group?
I think only @Gabe2019V and I have received PA DM since.

Reactions: Geno.uss

lou13579

Nov 5, 2016
Yes PA is still in process and haven't on ECAS and havnt get eligibility passed on GCKEY @ can-al2018. Please what could this mean ?

A month ago i received a letter tp submit additional documents which i did 2 weeks ago.

Let me know what can that be

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
You know it's mostly November applicants who are facing this; DM on one side and then takes some time for the other DM, been searching up applicants from different months, there's some people who faced this but not as much as November applicants

Last edited:

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
A lot of August people too. Seems to happen in batches/to certain months... but lots of August people who got SA in March or April are still stuck.
You know it's mostly November applicants who are facing this; DM on one side and then takes some time for the other DM, been searching up applicants from different months, there's some people who faced this but not as much as November applicants

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hopefully, it will come soon. I check ECAS and GCKey at least a dozen times a day~ as if that will move it along... hahaha. Patience definitely isn’t one of my virtues.
Haha me too, but I kinda stopped checking so much lately because from my experience and others aswell I'm convinced that updates show up in the morning so when I wake up in the morning I check, if there's nothing then that's it, it won't change during the day

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Omg guys! I’m so happy! Received today ‘Eligibility passed!
I’m so happy! Dm next, right?
Thank you for helping!
Congrats