+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
I LOVE Quebec City and I love that I learned French (my all-time dream) here, but I HATE their cumbersome bureaucracy!!!

Please, dear agents from Mtl "Innovation Hub" or whoever is in charge of processing QC applicants, work on our files now!!!

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
I have a question after getting the approval and DM do we have to leave Canada and come back ?
No. You land at the office they assign you. Then, you will receive your PR card and process will be completely over for you. Or at least until you opt for citizenship or renew your card.

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
So, where is the Excel table with our stats? I would love to see how many Nov. applicants have gotten AIP/DM so far. Also, no QC residents have gotten any of those confirmations right? I mean, not even the request of medicals...

Reactions: Lime06

Lime06

Jan 10, 2019
So, where is the Excel table with our stats? I would love to see how many Nov. applicants have gotten AIP/DM so far. Also, no QC residents have gotten any of those confirmations right? I mean, not even the request of medicals...
Same here

Monabil

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
No. You land at the office they assign you. Then, you will receive your PR card and process will be completely over for you. Or at least until you opt for citizenship or renew your card.
Wow great so we don't have to buy flight tickets and cross Canada border then enter Canada again! Just by having the interview at the office and I will be a PR ? No need to leave Canada ? R u sure ?

Muhammaddd

Jun 27, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on June 25, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on December 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 20, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on March 20, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on March 1, 2019. If you have not yet provided theinformation or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Now i checked it after a week so under permanent resident application status it says Decision Made
But on gckey it says we Are processing you application
What should i expect and still how long?
March 1st they asked me to renew my old passport and send them a photocopy
INLAND Spouse Application

thankyou everyone

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Wow great so we don't have to buy flight tickets and cross Canada border then enter Canada again! Just by having the interview at the office and I will be a PR ? No need to leave Canada ? R u sure ?
Yes, for inland applicants, that is correct.