+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
#ShitLord

Do you have any idea about how long can cic delay an application applied under EE programme I know it’s a silly question but there must be some deadline
It seems they do have a deadline. When I spoke to the agent she told me that if a decision on the application has not been made within the estimated processing time, then the officer in charge of the case receives a remainder to explain the reason for the delay and he has 30 days to respond. This date is set for me as June 11. So according to the agent, I am suppose to receive a decision by this date

Reactions: Upasana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
November 6th AOR here, CEC Outland Applicant.

I raised a CSE 3 days back and got a reply today:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

The subject line says "CPC-CTD-Ottawa"..Does that mean my VO is Ottawa?

Anyone else got a same reply?

-Rohit
Yes, I got the same reply but when I called I was told my eligibility is recommend pass

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
8 days left for me.....waiting for movement in my application since 20-Dec.

AOR: 18-Nov
ADR: 19-Dec

If IP2 means ( "In progress" 2: Background check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."), waiting since Jan.

No updates since then.
hang on!!! we will make it soon

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
My case is pretty similar to urs.
My AoR is 28th Nov. No update yet since MEP and a basic ADR back in Jan.

Well my primary NOC has 2 jobs totally to 3 years. 2.2 from my ex organization for which I have given a reference letter on the company letter head, offer letter, release letter, payslips. The rest 10 months is from my current organization. Did not get reference letter from the company..They denied it and also denied to write the same on an email as a proof.
I got a reference letter from a manager who is at higher rank than me. I got the reference letter mailed to me from his official email address, i took a print out of it, got it signed by him and then scanned and uploaded it. Also got hos Business Card. Other than that I submitted my offer letter, 6 months payslips, bank statement of the saleh being created for an year, appraisal letter, and last year's IT return.
Nothing has been mentioned on my LOE that my organization denied to provide a reference letter.

We had hired Y axis and their immigration lawyer check these documents and said it was good to go.

Also we called CIC twice, the last being 2 days back..And the agent said work is ongoing on my file..And there is no red flag. All the different criterias are in progress..Bit seeing the post just below you that agent on call and the gcms are 2 different story, i am now not confident if the information was genuine or not.

Anyway, ur reference letter was from ur fellow colleague or someone senior?
A senior employee in the same organization is always a safe option than a colleague.

I don't know if mone is stuck for the same reason or not..Applied gcms on 29th april and awaiting, so would know once received.

I would suggest submit another LOE with whatever documents u have from this organization to prove ur employment and if the reference letter was from a colleague, try to get a new one from a senior and submit that too. Mention on ur LOE that ur company has verbally denied to provide u with a reference letter..
Though these are just my suggestion.

Btw, ur AOR please?

Can anyone please let me know if the documents I submitted are enough proof for my employment?
Many thanks for the detailed response Upasana. Much appreciated.

My reference letter was from a colleague who is one level above me, but has much more experience (10 years elder to me).

I'll draft a detailed response with all documents and send through CSE.

My AOR is Dec 05, 2018

Reactions: Upasana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone, just got my PPR.
My timeline is:
NOV 30 AOR
Jan 11 MEP
Jan 14 Biometrics (They did not appear as completed on my profile)
May 10 Ghost update and the biometrics field set as Completed
May 11 (mail says may 10) PPR

Visa office was Ottawa 10 days ago when I called, but the mail mentions Ankara visa office.

I was ready for waiting for 2 more months as I've done mandatory military service, but nothing happened. And when I called 10 days ago, agent told me only criminality is in progress, so do not lose hope.
I will keep hanging here hoping to read more PPR messages, especially sithlords.
Congrats!!

haha thanks :) I hope they send my PPR soon and don't disappoint :p

Reactions: Ceppiman

RavneetIndia

Aug 15, 2018
Call on 14th May :)
Thank You for being a very big help @SithLord :):)

I had raised a web form also and got below reply. Is this a generic one or i should expect something.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry"

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

My AOR was 10th Nov'18. I was due to get a decision on 10th May. As per the portal my background check has not started and the timeline now says it will take longer than usual. Any suggestions on how long can it take and what can do to see where is it stuck?
Sorry buddy but it is difficult to tell. We just have to keep waiting and hopefully your case gets picked soon