+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
I have read something over net. Sharing the link below:
http://askkubeir.com/what-is-my-application-status/

It helped me to understand why the status doesn't get change. Hope it will be helpful for you as well.
Yes, I have read a similar write-up before that the IP1/NA2 stuffs don't make any sense now since IRCC has moved to a new workflow. But its true that the average processing time has increased drastically from the 3-4 months to 5- 7 months in the past months. Unfortunately these are not in our hands to change and all we have to do is to Wait, Wait and Wait patiently.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have read something over net. Sharing the link below:
http://askkubeir.com/what-is-my-application-status/

It helped me to understand why the status doesn't get change. Hope it will be helpful for you as well.
That was extremely helpful.

It's correct processing times have definitely changed since March 2018. The average timeline before used to be 3-4 months but not it's definitely takes over 5 months and sometimes even 8 month. It just has to do with the workload I guess.

tripathideepak86

Jan 16, 2019
Yes, I have read a similar write-up before that the IP1/NA2 stuffs don't make any sense now since IRCC has moved to a new workflow. But its true that the average processing time has increased drastically from the 3-4 months to 5- 7 months in the past months. Unfortunately these are not in our hands to change and all we have to do is to Wait, Wait and Wait patiently.
We all have waited till today. Just few more weeks to go

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Nah bro i think they are working in the background. Passing criminality is hardly a milestone lol
When I spoke to the agent she said file is untouched since it was transferred to CPC-Ottawa after R10 and my date was pushed to June 11, 2019.

Since it's still under 6 months and there is time to start checks