+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2013 Citizenship Application

sagi

Mar 20, 2014
Hello Friends,

Today along with my wife appeared for written exam at Glen Erin Mississauga and both of us scored 20/20. Test was pretty easy then what we expected:).....after test we were called immediately inside a room. Lady officer went through our documents and passports particularly checking the entry and exit stamps on passport. No questions everything went smooth. After finally reviewing she handed invitation letters for oath ceremony on 31st July. we had exam 28th and oath just 2 days away:)....so happy for the overall process and waiting for Thursday.

Regards,
Sagi

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saywisdom said:
I m very depressed today because I got RQ from Scarborough local office...
Now, I need to fill up the RQ form (It's like sending new application !!?)
I don't understand why they don't request these documents with the initial application :mad:
RQ is not the end of the world, just respond and gather all the necessary document to the best of your ability then send and you will be fine ;)

sahil1

Feb 24, 2014
sagi said:
Hello Friends,

Today along with my wife appeared for written exam at Glen Erin Mississauga and both of us scored 20/20. Test was pretty easy then what we expected:).....after test we were called immediately inside a room. Lady officer went through our documents and passports particularly checking the entry and exit stamps on passport. No questions everything went smooth. After finally reviewing she handed invitation letters for oath ceremony on 31st July. we had exam 28th and oath just 2 days away:)....so happy for the overall process and waiting for Thursday.

Regards,
Sagi

Many congratulations and good luck for oath.

Today I had my test too at Scarborough Town Centre. I passed as well with 20/20. We were not given oath inviation letter at the spot, may be we get in mail within 2 to 3 months. I just realised interview officer did not ask me photocopies of passports as it was mentioned in appointment letter to bring copies along with original valid and expired passports.

My question is: did officer at Mississauga Centre asked you guys for photocopies or not?

Many thanks in anticipation for your reply.

Regards

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sagi said:
Hello Friends,

Regards,
Sagi
Wow that was so fast
Congrats :)

toronto0725

Jul 25, 2014
sagi said:
Hello Friends,

Regards,
Sagi
Congrats !! Did you guys travel during the period and changed jobs ? Or you had 1 job throughout ?

stan7175

Feb 14, 2014
Looks like i am the only one left from November batch from Mississauga office who haven't got the test date yet.

sagi

Mar 20, 2014
Sahil: Officer asked for copies of originals. If they dont ask copies still its fine and nothing to worry. The reason for not mentioning the oath date is probably Scarborough office have no scheduled oath dates in near future. but this is again my guess based on the information. Mississauga office has dates for 29th, 30 th , 31st of July and 3rd and 4th of coming month. I am sure about one of these dates. Dont worry you will hear good news soon.

Regarding the other applicants from Mississauga, guys dont need to worry.....seems Mississauga is running on full throttle speed....they are clearing as much fast as they can. heard from friends friend working with CIC.

Thanks for your wishes:) will keep in touch.

sagi

Mar 20, 2014
Toronto0725: yes my wife went back to home country for 2 months. I never traveled back. Once we had full time jobs, we never changed.
I dont think job status have influence on your application. Yes, travelling for sure because officer asked questions on dates of travel verifying it with passport stamps. Wish you good luck with your application.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Just curious, is Mississauga office doing a random process, giving away oath invitation in 2 days, while others are waiting for months?

Pureminded

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pie_vancouver said:
Just curious, is Mississauga office doing a random process, giving away oath invitation in 2 days, while others are waiting for months?
Racial profiling :)

sagi

Mar 20, 2014
Pie_vancouver: I dont think there is any special attention or random process being followed......The officer clearly mentioned at the time of exam that who ever clears the exam in this attempt...might get a chance to go for oath on 31st July after meeting the citizenship requirements and cross verifying by officer. I guess its a coincidence of having oath dates scheduled at center:)....i see more oath dates today on the website.

I guess scheduling oath dates purely depend on the availability of citizenship judge. if he or she is out of station or busy attending other oath ceremony around the district...it will cause delay as happened in your case. anyways this is my thought. whatever the case, i wish you guys have you oath soon:) wait for good news:)

sagi

Mar 20, 2014
Quote from: pie_vancouver on July 29, 2014, 12:40:21 pm

Racial profiling Smiley
its pathetic to bring these kind of observations into this forum:( wish you all the best!

tuneful

Dec 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally!!!!
We sent you a notice on July 28, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 18, 2014
:p 8) :p

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuneful said:
Finally!!!!
We sent you a notice on July 28, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 18, 2014
:p 8) :p
when did you apply?

drpno

Feb 4, 2014
Hi everyone,

Just passing by to say that I had my test yesterday here in Montreal.

Test was pretty easy. Just read the book and do the online tests and you will be more than ok. I scored 20/20

For the interview just basic questions, more like a easy and smooth chat. The woman that was looking my docs just checked some stamps, I didn't need to give the copies of the docs they ask, because they were already there on my file. I guess its more for people that dont send or if they have lost :p

No oath date yet, she said 1-4 months, lets see if things go fast for the oath too :)

I will update the spreadsheet in a few!

Good luck all :)